Is this world dead

DeletedUser

us- krypt war front is a slow moving front on both ends bc of the high end level of players they have they both know how to fight board wars very well. so if both alliances only fought each other we would die of bordem. :pro:

so to tell you what i really mean, is they too need easy targets to keep there war front moving against the krypt that's why :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hi Jason, Thanks for the reply, I know what your talking about :p Every alliance need easy target to be able to support the wars, but in my view (shadows) It would be a handy thing to have US and Misfits to fight together against your alliance :)
You guys (krypts) are some heave duty to fight against, due the fact you are pre-made from previous worlds and the tons of cities you have LOL.

I haven't met any attacks yet of the Krypts (Gladly) yet, I've been annoying some of you in O44, For example Shasta, I had a good bp ratio against him when i killed a good amount of his LS :D

DeletedUser

can I just remind US about those 2 cities they no longer have. I am aware you have taken more but hey if you can't celebrate something big celebrate something small. We don't need peace with US. Krypt are doing more damage to us than US are although I still don't know whether US or krypt are better.

DeletedUser19569

pretty good world overall.. would like to see someone do a new top 12. krypts and US are still going strong, like someone said previously its going to be the wild card alliances that decide the outcome probably.. who sides with who, and so on and so forth..:)

DeletedUser

even if US pacted with misfits ,sg Against the kript that still wouldn't change anything for the kript there already fighting all 3 already.

there is a reason why u.s isn't fully in the kript fight. bc honestly i believe they are so used to being the best players in a world that they don't want to work for it anymore. nor did they think that another alliance could be as good and push them around like kript has.

this world has a lot of great players in it but i see it dying fast if it keep at this pace

DeletedUser

all true. maybe if misfits were not fighting US they might have more time for krypt but as a whole we don't need US we are fighting back and taking a few cities.

DeletedUser20415

even if US pacted with misfits ,sg Against the kript that still wouldn't change anything for the kript there already fighting all 3 already.

there is a reason why u.s isn't fully in the kript fight. bc honestly i believe they are so used to being the best players in a world that they don't want to work for it anymore. nor did they think that another alliance could be as good and push them around like kript has.

this world has a lot of great players in it but i see it dying fast if it keep at this pace

as good ? ... your not even close mate, should I remind you that your alliance actually explained their failure at gaining any city by accusing US of using bots to make your members feel good about them self lol ?

US is not pacted with anyone, all alliances on our border are red, we do not use other alliances to get the beating instead of us like Krypt used circles and Comon sense, not to mention misfit situation.

and I see ur moaning about fighting everyone, mate your 150 player, if you do not fight everyone with 150 player on ur side go to settings > delete account > confirm pass.

O55 is like a rope fight, someone loose a city from there you gain a city from an other place, krypt got a big rope advantage with Comon Sense Backstabbing. Bravestone and Lord hackoon situation is the best example.
but do not come here saying you pushed back 20 player using 100 player while the only reason your even in 55 is pure gold and dirty diplomacy.
Gold not mentioned as building a wall from 0 to 25 in 3 hours like most of your member do, gold as buying slots, then here come the best part, you actually use this slots to colonize a new island. This is a game, where the hell is the fun in colonizing cities ?

In 55 krypt have 600 city, 300 city of them belongs originally to Comon Sense, 200 city COLONIZED, and 100 city that actually belongs to you because thats where you started, all that and you pushed US ? :eek:

but thumbs up for diane for her diplomatic skills or who ever it was.

This fight between US and Krypt, isn't a fight between 2 alliances, its a fight between two mentalities, Krypt mentality is pretty simple, the only reason they join a server is to prepare for WW after 15 month and waste what ever time it takes for building a Wonder in 1 week and getting a burger king crown. What I really admire in krypt is that they will do whatever it takes to reach their goal, they doesn't seem to have a problem playing with 150 player in a 50 player cap, no problem in colonizing hundred of cities and building them from scratch nor to use money for your advantage or waking up in the middle of the night to defend an attack because your alarm just beep.

The other mentality is US mentality and I am proud to be the one who set it up, its pretty simple as well, its a game we come to have fun with friends, people that actually are more then just online people, they are like an online family - anyone who ever saw our skype will have an idea of what I am talking about. And if we win the world in the process its good, but if we dont win WW its still good because our goal was achieved the second we landed in this world :)

I am not saying this mentality is the right one, everyone is free to choose what they want, I am saying its the right one from my own point of view though.

I dont think shasta or Jason or Diane would disagree with me that this is a fight of mentalities.

DeletedUser

as good ? ... your not even close mate, should I remind you that your alliance actually explained their failure at gaining any city by accusing US of using bots to make your members feel good about them self lol ?

US is not pacted with anyone, all alliances on our border are red, we do not use other alliances to get the beating instead of us like Krypt used circles and Comon sense, not to mention misfit situation.

and I see ur moaning about fighting everyone, mate your 150 player, if you do not fight everyone with 150 player on ur side go to settings > delete account > confirm pass.

O55 is like a rope fight, someone loose a city from there you gain a city from an other place, krypt got a big rope advantage with Comon Sense Backstabbing. Bravestone and Lord hackoon situation is the best example.
but do not come here saying you pushed back 20 player using 100 player while the only reason your even in 55 is pure gold and dirty diplomacy.
Gold not mentioned as building a wall from 0 to 25 in 3 hours like most of your member do, gold as buying slots, then here come the best part, you actually use this slots to colonize a new island. This is a game, where the hell is the fun in colonizing cities ?

In 55 krypt have 600 city, 300 city of them belongs originally to Comon Sense, 200 city COLONIZED, and 100 city that actually belongs to you because thats where you started, all that and you pushed US ? :eek:

but thumbs up for diane for her diplomatic skills or who ever it was.

This fight between US and Krypt, isn't a fight between 2 alliances, its a fight between two mentalities, Krypt mentality is pretty simple, the only reason they join a server is to prepare for WW after 15 month and waste what ever time it takes for building a Wonder in 1 week and getting a burger king crown. What I really admire in krypt is that they will do whatever it takes to reach their goal, they doesn't seem to have a problem playing with 150 player in a 50 player cap, no problem in colonizing hundred of cities and building them from scratch nor to use money for your advantage or waking up in the middle of the night to defend an attack because your alarm just beep.

The other mentality is US mentality and I am proud to be the one who set it up, its pretty simple as well, its a game we come to have fun with friends, people that actually are more then just online people, they are like an online family - anyone who ever saw our skype will have an idea of what I am talking about. And if we win the world in the process its good, but if we dont win WW its still good because our goal was achieved the second we landed in this world :)

I am not saying this mentality is the right one, everyone is free to choose what they want, I am saying its the right one from my own point of view though.

I dont think shasta or Jason or Diane would disagree with me that this is a fight of mentalities.

joker-clapping.gif

only thing u missed is US's world class leadership or i guess that is implicit.

DeletedUser

hehe, I must say I appreciate comments on my "strategies" from top notch players like yourself (and your friend) with strong analytical skills (you have a bright future ahead of you when you finish high school). I wouldn't mind some more insight into the secret strategies that is required to be considered "good" in this game and possible ways I can adapt in order to be proclaimed as a "good player" at a later stage of the world (or in the next one). With that said a few links to my own stats and a picture of a greek statue is generally speaking more than I can demand from the best.

It also seems my way of playing this game surely must reflects krypteia as a whole and confirms your statements of krypteia being an alliance that "buy slots with gold to colonize" (yes, I must buy the slots since I have so many cities and so little bp). Hopefully one day we'll learn the great ways of dealing with diplomatic issues, the political schemes, the "correct" strategies for both the individual player and alliance, and possible play as an "online family" that has fun in the process.

As a final note I would just like to say, please do not stop posting and sharing your thoughts about the world, krypteia and/or the individual players. It's really nice for us "noobs" to get a better insight into the minds of great players like yourself.

DeletedUser

everyone plays differently and has their own method of playing. people can play how they want. since neither side is actually taking more cities than the other it seems to be your close to equal players.

DeletedUser

:eek:please naji teach us the ways of being great... :rolleyes:

bc i'm now 100% sure not one u.s player's after reading his comments do not use, gold, bots, attack alarms and have never colonized a city before. :D how do you guys do it naji. please share this with us, how do you guys fight all the temptations how do you reach complete Utopia with love and friendship and family that you speak of please enlighten us all.. how!?!?! save us !!! we are ready to be shown the light..

and one other thing naji guys also have a second alliances too so please stop acting like kript's numbers are that much great then your's, if you guys were so much better then then i'm almost 100% positive 50 noobs wouldn't make that much of a difference. :rolleyes:

also if you guys were so much better then why are we beating you guys in game and in tactic's wise.? last time i checked you have to use both in this game to win. :pro:
sounds like to me you are stumped by krypt and the tactic's and you have no counter for it besides trying to belittle us and are in game play, when you guys do the exact same as us.:eek: only differences is we are doing before you guys can react. :supermad:
i'm sorry our leadership witch i will say is hands down the best in the game has bested you on every level so far. you have resorted this these type PR tactic's on your end. To save face.

the fact that you say you guys are way better then us is just flat out joke. you just cant admit that you have meet another alliances that can rival your own. or at least have enough respect for us to give us any credit. i have lost a lot of respect for some of you u.s players your integrity has left the room, just like with your ego's a long time ago

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seems the world isn't dead after all :cool:

bring it on

*grabs popcorn*

DeletedUser

symphony are a bunch of frontline stacking cowards,, who wouldnt know how to play the game and would fold otherwise,

DeletedUser

the u.s guys got tired of me making them look so bad so they quit posting on every forum :D sorry guys i ruined it by me being so awesome ! :cool:

DeletedUser

your so close to taking the most arrogant player on katane award away from naji (close but not quite there)

DeletedUser

ONCE AGAIN ITS CALLED HUMOR AND SARCASM !!! LOOK IT UP JEEZ !!
and while your at it my avatar is "dead pool" for the love of god if you cant get my scene of humor just from that, then everyone on these forums are just flat out idiotic

don't ever compare me to naji, person67 were not even close on the personality level BC i have one !

DeletedUser7176

fluxon pass that popcorn around. this sounds like it could get good if these guys would loosen up and tell us how they really feel.