Is this world going to die.

DeletedUser

Im asking this because I am at 2k in points and ranked in the top 2500 of the world. I find this hard to believe.

DeletedUser15240

well, if you hadn't noticed theres no one in serious competition to shadows fall, so probably

DeletedUser

It strikes me as really odd. What is happening is everyone keep joining Shadow Fall and Shadow Fall 2 im sure Shadow Fall 3 will be soon. Also all the small alliances (every alliance that is not shadowfall) instead of uniting and possibly taking a stand against them just keep beating on each other. It really pointless - but sometimes such is human nature lol

DeletedUser

It strikes me as really odd. What is happening is everyone keep joining Shadow Fall and Shadow Fall 2 im sure Shadow Fall 3 will be soon. Also all the small alliances (every alliance that is not shadowfall) instead of uniting and possibly taking a stand against them just keep beating on each other. It really pointless - but sometimes such is human nature lol

If u think SF3 will come your wrong we don't need anymore to take on the current top 12 for 10/12 are bad disorganized bad,uuncordinated,inexperienced,runaways,redugee taking etc etc I can do all year.

Regards,

Tariq Ji Al Khalad, 3rd Commander of the anglo Al Qaida branch "Black Serpent"

DeletedUser15240

Everyone is joining SF as its clearly the dominant alliance. Also if you checked the auto updating map (yes it works), you would see that SF separates all her enemies making it hard for them to co ordinate.

DeletedUser

If u think SF3 will come your wrong we don't need anymore to take on the current top 12 for 10/12 are bad disorganized bad,uuncordinated,inexperienced,runaways,redugee taking etc etc I can do all year.

Regards,

Tariq Ji Al Khalad, 3rd Commander of the anglo Al Qaida branch "Black Serpent"

This is the point I was making. Pretty much all the hardcore players are in Shadowfall. Quite frankly you didn't need Shadowfall 2 to dominate the world. The reality of it all is SF can take out who they want where they want.

So I guess the object of this world is 'Dont get SF mad at you or your dead' lol

I mean really - thats what it boils down to - am I wrong?

DeletedUser

This is the point I was making. Pretty much all the hardcore players are in Shadowfall. Quite frankly you didn't need Shadowfall 2 to dominate the world. The reality of it all is SF can take out who they want where they want.

So I guess the object of this world is 'Dont get SF mad at you or your dead' lol

I mean really - thats what it boils down to - am I wrong?

Your correct get SF mad and your dead but there is hope maybe some unknown alliance far in 74,21 those kinda Oceans will come and avenge u.

DeletedUser17088

Why would anyone want to ally with the rest of the fail alliances in Psi?

SF are king there is no doubt about that but they are not king just because their players are excellent/highly active, A lot of it is to do with the poor quality of rival alliances. As soon as RE and TUQ where removed who did that leave?

DeletedUser

It's easy to say that the world could die because SF pretty much own it, however grepolis is a marathon not a sprint and in 6 months time a few top players leave it could be a whole different ball game.

also SF wont war with SF 2 they took there name they are a family now so i cant see them taken each other out.

DeletedUser

This world won't die anytime soon and don't wish the downfall of SF just yet, Project Venom mass ghosted on Xi and the world has struggled to get going again cos all the alliances were only concerned them.

Things will change too, in time some alliances will stand up to SF and some will give em a run for their money (whether they will make them fall I'm not sure). I actually think that TSL may in time hold up a good fight.. They've not given up, they will learn from what's happened and with a grudge to bear possibly could bring it on.. I think Grasshopper has it in him to do so imo :)

DeletedUser

meh I thought that before on another world, stopped paying attention and all of a sudden they suddenly appeared!

I might join em, get em going again ;)

DeletedUser

We at TSL are wounded a bit yes..... but not dead quite yet - the rumors of our demise are greatly exaggerated. lol

Also SF vs SF2 is an interesting scenario. I mean after all only ONE alliance can win the game - not 2 of them. Am I wrong?

BTW Happy holidays y'all

DeletedUser

We at TSL are wounded a bit yes..... but not dead quite yet - the rumors of our demise are greatly exaggerated. lol

Also SF vs SF2 is an interesting scenario. I mean after all only ONE alliance can win the game - not 2 of them. Am I wrong?

BTW Happy holidays y'all

See! come on grasshopper! prove me right :)

DeletedUser

In terms of player quality and activity SF and SF2 are very similar so there isn't much between them. However the difference is that all of SF is in the four core oceans, while SF2 is dotted around the outskirts. Therefore just via positioning SF would easily beat SF2

What would be interesting is eastern SF vs western SF :eek:........ not that it could realistically happen