Is this world going to die.

DeletedUser

We at TSL are wounded a bit yes..... but not dead quite yet - the rumors of our demise are greatly exaggerated. lol

Also SF vs SF2 is an interesting scenario. I mean after all only ONE alliance can win the game - not 2 of them. Am I wrong?

BTW Happy holidays y'all

Like lozza said time to lose all that festive fat so get pumped and ready battle. Maybe a few more decent wars and we will see how much this worlds on its last legs

DeletedUser

There is absolutely nothing saying that seemingly less experienced/smaller alliances on the Rim can't effectively fight SF. My alliance on Iota was the big bad and while the rim alliances didn't break us they certainly gave good fight and kept the world interesting for us for a longer time than some worlds (ie. Xi) :)

DeletedUser

Problem with being on the RIM is the bigger alliance targeting you to early.

If you can last, You gain the BP but fighting 190,000 players with a 4k city is not ideal.

RIM alliances just need time to gain 5 or so cities 10k in points and then it could be a fun fight. :)

Just saying not all RIM alliances have it easy to make it to a size to cause some heads to turn. :( Problem with starting late

DeletedUser

BE is a rim alliance and has managed fine :) in fact kinda been fun so far x

DeletedUser

BE is a rim alliance and has managed fine :) in fact kinda been fun so far x

What? How the hell is BE a rim alliance. You guys started your alliance a month before I even started playing this game. Your alliance cities are located slightly south of the core, hardly in the RIM.

Don't kid your selves but BE is one of the core alliances, not rim.

DeletedUser

A rim alliances is one that started out of the core, since we started in 46 which is not a core ocean and majority of our players started further out then yes I would say that defines us as rim. We aren't a core alliance like SF.

we are spread out in oceans o25,26,37,46,47 and 57 not one of these are a core ocean so how on earth can we ever be called a core alliance? Shall I draw you a map?

And we started way after the world was established and the big guns had secured their areas.

I ain't bragging about being a rim alliance, we can certainly can't be called core. :p

DeletedUser

As far as I understand, the core is 44,45,54,55 ... but 46 aint far from it ;)

DeletedUser

I've always thought of alliances outside the core as rim..

46 might be fairly close but still not core :)

p.s might be nice for pchung to admit that BE aren't a core alliance ;)

DeletedUser

p.s might be nice for pchung to admit that BE aren't a core alliance ;)

It's pronounced "Isn't" not "aren't".

Don't kid your selves but BE is one of the core alliances, not rim.

I suppose this also means that all 4tress and Chrome alliances and TSL are also "core" alliances because they also border the cores.

P.S Seems Wargasm and 300 Spartans are also core alliance who could have imagined that :O.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TSL vs 4tress would be nice to see.
:Angry:
Biggest war in Psi history???

DeletedUser

And at Loz do you name all your cities after wines,beers,champagne etc.
Cuz I have never seen a "Black Russian".
In all my years of visiting Russia.
Cool quiet Nice place.

DeletedUser

TSL vs 4tress would be nice to see.
:Angry:
Biggest war in Psi history???

Geez I missed the memo. I thought we were fighting Shadows Fall.

But I guess it's not making big news across the world because they can't wipe us out like they have every other alliance they have faced. It's getting so tough on them, they even recruited TSL to be SF3 and tried to get our own wings to turn on each other (good try, but that's like SF2 turning on SF, not gonna happen).

So yes the biggest war is Psi history is occurring right now. And no it's not making big news because SF can't crown about their achievements, and since this a Shadows Fall glorification forum, you don't hear too much about it here.

DeletedUser

And at Loz do you name all your cities after wines,beers,champagne etc.
Cuz I have never seen a "Black Russian".
In all my years of visiting Russia.
Cool quiet Nice place.

Black Russian is a cocktail. I need to sort out names for the ones I've taken recently to get back with the them lol

DeletedUser

No,I meant literary I have never seen a Black Russian.
Cocktail ,Mocktail ...........:heh:

DeletedUser

White Russian - Vodka, Kahlua, Ice...Shake well, pour in a Rocks Glass, Top with Milk, Garnish with a stir straw.

Black Russian - Same as above, but no milk.

(Somethings you just don't forget)

Well, one more for you, from my old restaurant days (forget the numbers but about 2 to 1, Juice to alcohol):

Lights of Havana: Equal Parts Midori, Malabu, and Bacardi; Orange and Pineapple Juice over ice in a mixing tin. Shake Well. Pour in a Tall rocks glass, lightly top with Sprite or Soda, Garnish with Pineapple flag (Pineapple Wedge, Orange Slice, and Cherry stuck together with the little plastic sword) (no straw)

A bit of a foo-foo drink, but the ladies love it.

DeletedUser

I have a weakness for Long Island Ice Tea - no tea in sight, but my god, it can pack a punch :)

And possibly a bit too long for a city name, too, Loz :(