Is this world worth joining??

• Thread starter DeletedUser3569
  • Start date

DeletedUser3569

Wanted to join a new world and decided to check out Kasmenai(en92)
Wanted to get your takes on good alliances in the world

DeletedUser28198

If you like slow worlds with lots of MRAs its a great world. If you like to fight hard against the odds its a decent world. It really depends on what you define as "worth it". I'd be happy to fill you in if you specify what you like in a world.

DeletedUser9267

Wanted to join a new world and decided to check out Kasmenai(en92)
Wanted to get your takes on good alliances in the world
here is a name from the past.
Been wondering myself what is a speed unit 1 world like. Not that I have the time to join right now and if I did, not sure who would I join with.
Expansion must be horribly painful unless you are in the core and have real enemies right next door, How long does it take to send a cs half an ocean away? You probably have to send it before the revolt attack gets wet.
Totally different gameplay for any aggressive player that likes live targets.

Can we please hear some thoughts here on this from all the talent that is in this server?

DeletedUser51112

Some are used to fast worlds, and some are not, whatever the case is.. people always get used to whereever they are.

DeletedUser38939

The TT is a pain, but there are a lot of great names in the server and alliances from past Worlds. It is definitely proving to be interesting so far, and anyone joining on the rim may have a fun time.

DeletedUser16512

the TT are bad offence and defense but worth playing as everyone has the same issue

DeletedUser

Are there any alliances that are looking for talent to join them?

DeletedUser

Lets say my friend is top 200 fighter with only 3 cities and they started late....and Im better than them:)

DeletedUser37948

Playing 3/3 no morale is fine and fun but this is the type of server that forces players to evolve to develop new skills and new tactics.

The slow travel speed has massive implications to game play and the alliances / players whos tactics and skills can excel in this environment will own even vet players/ teams who fail to adapt.

Personally im loving this server most fun ive had in years a real challenge

The GM

Phrourach
Lets say my friend is top 200 fighter with only 3 cities and they started late....and Im better than them:)
There are many MRA alliances out there who will happily take you in. They all say how much "better than Them" they are as well. In the end it is the usual suspects fighting it out. Just depends whether you want to be one of them begging to be taken in to one of the survivors.

DeletedUser

Then why are you in Transient Drifters?
Usual Suspects dont seem bad. They've recruited some okayish players within the past few days in the northern reaches of 54 from the Savages. Not a fan of them allying with 4H though. Have found 4H leadership to be archaic (and not in a good way) and am wondering if leadership would be similar

DeletedUser28198

TUS is a great alliance. They are showing the 'Legends' a real fight.

DeletedUser50245

you can apply to OSGL ... i'm sure everyone knows that its an MRA
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
we will be happy to assist you

jameslongst

Strategos
The Horsemen know what they are doing. They dont run from a fight either.

Could be a good team up imo.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I thought the same thing. I just messaged my friend inquiring about the alliance.

Check rule #2 out
2: Do not attack or farm players in alliances unless they are red flagged, we need to grow strong and they just may be the ally we need for future battles. If you are not sure, ask [player]Ann Hicks[/player] first!

The alliance also has a 50%inactivity rating after one of the players did a study. 50 percent of their players dont respond to the forums(probably dont read), or even open their mail over a one week period.....

So that is a solid no

DeletedUser9267

lots of respect from me to Ann Hicks and Rikr from the 4 Horsemen.
They have been leading this alliance from server to server, playing their game, taking care of their members whether they deserved it or not. Solid alliance to have by your side. Don't expect fireworks from them but a steady support stream is there.
I think they found a way to really enjoy this game at their own pace.
Personally I never played under their flag but I have nothing bad to say about them.

DeletedUser9267

lol aunt james, the time will come that we'll cross paths again.

The GM

Phrourach
Then why are you in Transient Drifters?
Usual Suspects dont seem bad. They've recruited some okayish players...

Let me rephrase that. It is the the same old same old alliances who have battled through worlds there at the end. Coincidence that I mention 'The Usual Suspects", that is a phrase and has no relevance to the alliance here. Saying that I have played against them in another world.