Is Xi Dead?

DeletedUser

Nah....:):) But seriously though. Our forums are dead. Let's get a good mood going here cause :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

Lol :) You just need have big friends and you will be big lol

DeletedUser

what brought Xi to a demise was the lack of players willing to stay and fight PV because their friends got Rimmed. Not because there were big people

DeletedUser

what brought Xi to a demise was the lack of players willing to stay and fight PV because their friends got Rimmed. Not because there were big people

No that is not what i meant. I meant that everyone being friends with everybody brought Xi down to its knees.

DeletedUser

if thats what brought Xi to an end then there wouldnt be big alliances without pacts?

Thibron

Phrourach
Xi, is fine. The natural dynamics keep things changing! Alliances rise and fall, merge and change and wars will always be there--lol. There are plenty of cities to fight--you just need the time and the guts. Some players quit for many reasons--real life, take a break, or want to try a new world. Some quit because of the change to 2.0. It is like life--it is what you make it!

DeletedUser12667

Xi, is fine. The natural dynamics keep things changing! Alliances rise and fall, merge and change and wars will always be there--lol. There are plenty of cities to fight--you just need the time and the guts. Some players quit for many reasons--real life, take a break, or want to try a new world. Some quit because of the change to 2.0. It is like life--it is what you make it!

I would have to half way agree. Your alliance and your pact alliances made the last few weeks of my time in Xi super fun. I truly enjoyed the around the clock attacks, waking every hr or so to dodge or whatever:) It is a shame that it became agrivating doing it with having to refresh my screen every 5 seconds:/ Not to mention trippling the time it took me to go through all my cities queing troops or whatever I needed to do to that particular city(and I had all the premium admins).

But I gotta say hats off to you and your crew/pact crew, you all are relentless:) I just wish you would have started on me as soon as I moved into your ocean 5 months ago.

And yes, I was serious about the enjoyment I got from the around the clock attacks, but my wife was not too happy with it:) Hmph... Women, go figure:rolleyes: