Islan with one City

DeletedUser

Hi Dear All Seniors and Admins,

I want to know that there are some Islands with only one city on them how can I find that Island and I have seen that there are some empty islands but there is no city on them can i make a city on htem kindly reply me.

Thanks & Best Regards
Ghaniz786

DeletedUser

Once your academy is level 23 and your harbor is 20 you can then research the colony ship, once the research is done and you have made a colony ship from the harbor and have at least 1 transport ship and 1 troop you can send the ship up to 45 hours away to colonize on most islands but not all only the smaller ones.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your reply Sir,
but ihave the colony ship but there is no city on the Island. they are totally empty and some Island with only one city. just like BlessTown001

DeletedUser

You should see some sort of near invisible looking cities around the island, you click on those and it asks you whether you would like to colonize there or invite a friend to play. If it doesn't have those then you can't set up city there.

DeletedUser

Those are islands reserved for new players and therefore cannot be colonised on. After a given period of time the remaining slots will be able to colonised. Even when a world closes to new players the empty island will not open up, this is to prevent people from going 3 oceans far.