Pnp Island [island]180010[/island]

DeletedUser51175

fa52f69830e4b6c4baeefbcdd6991a58.png

DeletedUser56396

congrats, exactly one of those was on
[island]180010[/island]

DeletedUser56389

Yea i am sure it where ...
Not intensing to be rude .. buuuut BW had like 4-5 cities on all red islanda aaaaand he has taken 6 cities ish and flipped them ;)
yous prepared for war then started a war we had no idea was coming, well done on the dirty play:p

DeletedUser56389

haha no yous got your OFF and DEFF in order then planned an op on us then cancelled the nap.. dirty play

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Well i mean we constantly get our offense and defense ready. Your team knew same time as ours.. leaders original method was 24 hours advance which you got.

Not sure how you guys werent ready when your team hasnt fought anyone yet until now this whole world

DeletedUser56389

Well i mean we constantly get our offense and defense ready. Your team knew same time as ours.. leaders original method was 24 hours advance which you got.

Not sure how you guys werent ready when your team hasnt fought anyone yet until now this whole world
doubt it yous guys had it planned to get ur off and deff in order then cancel the nap give us 24 hr notice hahaha its laughable that yous would do that but sure well done

Mole man 420

Phrourach
If you consider a 24 hour notice dirty play you need to bring that up to your founder as he agreed upon that himself a while ago.

Also the signs where their. We tried telling you guys there was no expansion, south and east theirs nothing, west was us.. so strategically our leaders discussed with yours to move north while also cutting off AC from controlling the north, yall refused to get involved with that.. allowing AC to draw a border.

So we decided to no longer let you sim in our ocean... but again, 24 hours was given which was originally agreed upon.

Dont play anwar game, sit around fighting nobody at all than cry when you get hit.. its unbecoming

DeletedUser56389

If you consider a 24 hour notice dirty play you need to bring that up to your founder as he agreed upon that himself a while ago.

Also the signs where their. We tried telling you guys there was no expansion, south and east theirs nothing, west was us.. so strategically our leaders discussed with yours to move north while also cutting off AC from controlling the north, yall refused to get involved with that.. allowing AC to draw a border.

So we decided to no longer let you sim in our ocean... but again, 24 hours was given which was originally agreed upon.

Dont play anwar game, sit around fighting nobody at all than cry when you get hit.. its unbecoming
yous didnt have 24 hrs to get ready for the war tho did yous? im not the founder so i cant speak on there behalf, i didnt no about none of this im sure 90% of the alliance didnt no about this lol

DeletedUser56389

in your ocean hahaha if yous wernt in bed with fiasco yous wouldnt be sitting safe and sound but say nothing yano