Pnp Island [island]180010[/island]

DeletedUser51175

And again you forget Muppetmasters at your side.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

1 player - poopstan
1 player lisa

the 2 others are simming -

so u are comparing ur aquasition off 110 players with our 4 :p

jeeeezez

DeletedUser48256

1 player - poopstan
1 player lisa

the 2 others are simming -

so u are comparing ur aquasition off 110 players with our 4 :p

jeeeezez

If Shraw (Lisa) is playing seriously then he counts for at least 10 normal players :rolleyes: but then again, if he was playing seriously then he’d be number 1 by now lol.

And poopie counts for -5 players ;) such a nub:D

1saaa

Strategos
If Shraw (Lisa) is playing seriously then he counts for at least 10 normal players :rolleyes: but then again, if he was playing seriously then he’d be number 1 by now lol.

And poopie counts for -5 players ;) such a nub:D
Leontini is ending in a bit under a week now...

if we are not careful the entire cartel could drop ready for round two :rolleyes:

DeletedUser48256

if we are not careful the entire cartel could drop ready for round two :rolleyes:

I hope they do haha, will make the world even more interesting!

DeletedUser55187

If you are not careful? Makes it sound like you could in some way stop that from happening. Well I wish you luck in being careful enough to avoid that!

1saaa

Strategos
If you are not careful? Makes it sound like you could in some way stop that from happening. Well I wish you luck in being careful enough to avoid that!
no matter how much coin they have what would truly be a travesty is if this server gave the cartel time to dig in. that would be being careless.

If WHG could join Leontini as late as he did and still get in the top 100 fairly quickly i dread to think what the cartel could do...

DeletedUser48256

no matter how much coin they have what would truly be a travesty is if this server gave the cartel time to dig in. that would be being careless.

If WHG could join Leontini as late as he did and still get in the top 100 fairly quickly i dread to think what the cartel could do...

Half of them are already here in one alliance or another.

DeletedUser55187

So are you suggesting the whole world make an agreement to work together against this alleged cartel? That sounds an awful lot like mass hugging if you ask me. :eek:

DeletedUser55892

So are you suggesting the whole world make an agreement to work together against this alleged cartel? That sounds an awful lot like mass hugging if you ask me. :eek:
Yeah sorry, but those jokes aren't really that funny when coming from us xd