Island Quests Discussion Thread

DeletedUser30490

this sounds really interesting cant wait for it to get implemented

DeletedUser

Looks interesting, will reserve judgement until i try it.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure exactly how this is gonna work, so I am gonna do what jonorocks1 does and wait until I try it. Is it on the Beta site where they test the stuff yet?

DeletedUser

i like it, troop and res bonuses just like when the advent calender was happening. what's not to like :)

DeletedUser22650

I've been checking them out on the beta, in the start of servers I think theyl be extremely handy, the buffs and res bonuses will speed you up and give a distraction from clicking every five minutes but I am worried about later into the game, most players don't need any more distractions to discourage fighting. The wonders and shared bp have almost eradicated grepo wars as it is but the announcements do seem to say inno are aware of this now so I'm reserving judgment until I see more

DeletedUser23986

So reading from that, any player building optimal offensive cities (8k-8.5k points) will get worse rewards that point whores with 13k cities?? Not fair :(

Great read though Tom :)

I agree, it is not fair. Do have these quests in hero worlds? Cause average points will be much higher there?

DeletedUser27940

I have tried them on the beta server, they would be useful for beginners in the early stages but as far as I am concerned they just clutter up the game and provide nothing useful for long term players. I will not be using them most of the time, just on new worlds until I get going then I will ignore them.

DeletedUser33216

well, from my point of view:
- it is getting more complicated and not more interesting
- I wanted to change a boring panorama of my city by adding a new building - palace for Emperor in one of my cities and I cannot have it cos innogames are not looking into it

DeletedUser19223

Looks like a good idea, just need a better understanding how we'll use it.
Makes sense that larger players get more as they have more cities to support......not really unfair this way.
Divide out the rewards per city and THEN tell me how the "Points Whoas" benefit!

DeletedUser

Are they limited across worlds also? I play in 3 and only have island quests in 1. The others aren't even showing any available.

Of course the newest world is not the one getting the quests.

DeletedUser

Are they limited across worlds also? I play in 3 and only have island quests in 1. The others aren't even showing any available.

Of course the newest world is not the one getting the quests.

Same. No Island Quests yet on Rizinia, but I have been getting the new daily log-in bonuses (just picked up Day 2).

DeletedUser

i still don't have it and i know what to look for
its just not there!