Known Bug Island Quests during Peace Time

DeletedUser829

Every time I attack or get attacked during an island quest i get the "Visiting" instead of attacking. Is this intended? It seems very silly

Tthe Angry tribe tried to attack me with 48 slingers but they wound up just visiting. I served tea. I wanted to castrate them and throw them in a fire, but they just visited... and now I can't complete the quest...

DeletedUser

It gets worse. Now, you can't provoke them again. It is greyed out. You are stuck with the damned quest.

DeletedUser

I suppose it is one way for the game's developers to force you to buy/spend gold. A bit underhanded, though, and thoroughly jerk-ish.

DeletedUser23986

so, the quests will still expire but someone won't let you complete it. Good work inno!

DeletedUser

That they will expire is still unknown. That is merely speculation at the moment, as 24 hours hasn't happened yet.

However, you cannot provoke them to attack you a second time, so if it doesn't expire, the only way you can get rid of it is to spend 50 gold. This is, obviously, an even WORSE outcome.

Zarun-

Strategos
Actually you cannot spend 50 gold to rotate it out once you have accepted one of the conditions.

Both 'Provoke Attack' and 'Rotate Quest' are greyed out.

So yes you are completely stuck with it for 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Actually you cannot spend 50 gold to rotate it out once you have accepted one of the conditions.

Both 'Provoke Attack' and 'Rotate Quest' are greyed out.

So yes you are completely stuck with it for 24 hours.

Good thing about Inno is that they will fix it next year.

DeletedUser

The quest will expire, I have had two that have. It actually sucks, the rewards were high.

DeletedUser27700

Or you could contact support, I hear they can fix things like this *hint hint*

DeletedUser

Are you sure the started but unfinished quests will really expire and disappear after 24 hours? I am pretty sure mine is stuck for close to two days now...

DeletedUser27700

Are you sure the started but unfinished quests will really expire and disappear after 24 hours? I am pretty sure mine is stuck for close to two days now...

Ticket pl0x, so we can have a looksie. Odds are we can fix it for you, if you get a ticket in before they expire.

DeletedUser21784

Ticket pl0x, so we can have a looksie. Odds are we can fix it for you, if you get a ticket in before they expire.

I sent a support ticket, but they didn't fix it ... not the way I thought they would. Instead they just deleted the quest. Nice way to "fix it" ... I needed that quest so urgently (5 hours forced loyalty).

Hopefully that bug will be fixed before next peace time on new year's eve/new year's day.

Zarun-

Strategos
Hopefully that bug will be fixed before next peace time on new year's eve/new year's day.

Doubtful. If I were you, I would accept the other condition - the one where you don't get attacked. That way you get a reward and aren't stuck with it for 24 hrs.

DeletedUser

There is only 1 quest that has someone attack you, and that is so you get +10% on your attacks.

Quests that require you attack someone still works as per normal.

I don't see how you can lose a Forced Loyalty quest. None of them has someone attacking you? Or did I miss something?

Zarun-

Strategos
There is more than 1 quest that has people attack you.

There's the slums one for Forced Loyalty and Wild Tribe for 10% atk+.

DeletedUser

I have the same problem, the tribe visited during Peacetime, the quest got stuck with Provoke Attack greyed out. Hasn't been 24 hrs yet though. Should I wait or do a ticket? I wouldn't want to waste time waiting in vain if it actually takes a ticket to get resolved.

(A small off-topic: I finally found the instructions how to do a ticket. I guess it's intentional that you don't have the instructions inlined in the game, you have to come here to find them. So InnoGames doesn't drown in tickets for issues resolved long ago here... Is this so?)

Edit: Color me impressed with the support, my ticket got a response in 20 minutes, and IG's mod restarted the quest instead of just deleting it. So I'm getting the BP and award from it after all. Good work there!

If you encountered this bug, definitely go to support.innogames.de to submit a ticket!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i got the same problem one the island quests was provoke it got there on peacetime said visiting now it doesn't go away. Won't let me finish either...can a dev fix that for me please?