Fixed Island quests not opening.

DeletedUser

Everytime I click on the island quests nothing happens, the pop up does not appear. I have tried using multiple browsers and nothing seems to work. any advice?

DeletedUser

I don't know then, did you try logging out and logging back in?

DeletedUser2795

Everytime I click on the island quests nothing happens, the pop up does not appear. I have tried using multiple browsers and nothing seems to work. any advice?

It sounds like you have tried most of the options for user-end issues (refreshing, new browsers, etc.) The only thing I would still try is trying a different computer, if you happen to have one easily available. Now, I have a few questions:
What Operating System are you using?
When your mouse is over the island quest icon, does it change to the "clickable" version of the mouse?
What world are you on - try creating an account on another world - do the island quests work there?
Is this only true for one island or for all islands (if you are just a one-city player, then you won't be able to tell)?
Is this for all island quests or just a few?
When did it stop working or has it never worked?

DeletedUser

It sounds like you have tried most of the options for user-end issues (refreshing, new browsers, etc.) The only thing I would still try is trying a different computer, if you happen to have one easily available. Now, I have a few questions:
What Operating System are you using?
When your mouse is over the island quest icon, does it change to the "clickable" version of the mouse?
What world are you on - try creating an account on another world - do the island quests work there?
Is this only true for one island or for all islands (if you are just a one-city player, then you won't be able to tell)?
Is this for all island quests or just a few?
When did it stop working or has it never worked?
Windows 7
yes it changes
thebes
I am a one island player and it is for all quests.
It has never worked.

DeletedUser2795

Windows 7
yes it changes
thebes
I am a one island player and it is for all quests.
It has never worked.

Well, I really have no idea, to be perfectly honest. First, I would suggest trying out starting a city on another world and seeing if you can click on the island quests there. Second, could you take a screenshot of your island? Perhaps it might reveal something that we are missing.

DeletedUser

2v0h2k7.jpg

here, I got rid of my troop count and resources just to be safe.

DeletedUser38224

Hey dude, you're on the same island as me! :O

I'm also having the same problem. It's happened to me before on other worlds, and is fixed by refreshing the page. However, it didn't work this time :|

DeletedUser13076

Same problem on Thebes world...quests appear but are not clickable

DeletedUser2795

2v0h2k7.jpg

here, I got rid of my troop count and resources just to be safe.

I don't see anything of note.

Side note: I just checked the town I have in Thebes (I'm not very active there), and it turns out that I having the same problem! It still works in other worlds. For anyone who may be able to solve this, when I click on the quest, it does add the #3p94jqaoewihfq3orh...whatever to the URL, but no action occurs (Edit: I checked and there is no network activity after clicking the Island Quest button, as there should be and is on other worlds).

Edit: Figured I should throw my information in as well:
Browser: Google Chrome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Confirmed, but I am unsure of the cause at the moment. Is anyone having this issue on other worlds besides Thebes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I created a city on Rizinia just to make sure that it was not just my computer and they where working .Thanks for all the fast responses everyone.