Discussion Island Quests = unbalance

Beer Wench

Phrourach
these island quests will really unbalance the game, especially at WW. The mods want more offense, so do I.

But it take 30-50 cities to attack 1 person in late game. I have 5 +30% defense in 2 days already. add those to a WW island...you guys turtled this game to the extreme. The balance is attacker gets a 6 hour bonus +30%?

the balance would be the attack bonus is for all cities, or island bonuses end at WW

DeletedUser23986

but only for 1 city. You see the defender therefore gets more benefits!

DeletedUser

Not if the alliance divides and conquers that player. He will be defeated easily

Beer Wench

Phrourach
read my post again. It takes more then one city to conquer a fully stacked defense. The bonuses tip the scales wayyy into the defense

DeletedUser

I love the rewards so far, i have used the +50% favor almost 24/7, and it is awesome ^^ Also with the +30% offence, add a Heroic power to that (+10%) and Captain/Commander, and you get +60% attack.

DeletedUser

I love the rewards so far, i have used the +50% favor almost 24/7, and it is awesome ^^ Also with the +30% offence, add a Heroic power to that (+10%) and Captain/Commander, and you get +60% attack.
That's what you call unbalance ^^

DeletedUser

you forgot Phalanx and Battering Ram so it's 70% not 60 :p