~island warriors~

DeletedUser

The battle standard had been raised from the ashes. The Island Warriors have been reborn. We are recruiting Elite Players to swell our ranks. Working together to secure our place among the elites of Xi, the Island Warriors take pride in setting themselves apart from the masses of unskilled players.

Please message Lycanmaster with your grep resume if you are interested in joining. Allow 24 hours for review and discussion before expecting a response from our leadership.

If this message isnt long enough or fancy enough for you, then you probably arent meant for this alliance. I dont like embellishing things unnecessarily. You should know exactly what Elite means and what I thus require for maintaining membership with IW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Toast, what did I tell you back on World Alpha's Alliance forum?

Stop ripping into other alliances just because their your competition. If you want to slate them off, make an entertaining PnP.

Not here.

DeletedUser

Island Warriors is again recruiting. Please refer to the original message.

DeletedUser

alph, can you clean this thread up and delete all posts except from the original? thanks

DeletedUser

yah we are small, but we are all elite, experienced, and active. If you dont fit those requirements, dont bug me. If you do, then send me a message and I'll gladly have a chat. Long Live Island Warriors