Newspaper ISSUE 1 ~ The Weekly Pagasae ~

DeletedUser48257

Trying to make forums active by adding newspapers, if you would like me to carry on with these, give me a comment down below, and i will see based on the view count and comments if i should carry on , thank you.

Mini Top 12 Sink Or Swim

Since BP isn't even over yet, i'll have to make this TOP 12 brief since there isn't much to talk about, remember this is in my opinion, so if you suck ! don't take it to heart :p

1. Insomnia - Decent core that seem to be growing at a fast pace, seem to be only here for the gold though (check interview below), depends whether they'll be staying on the server . FLOAT then SINK

2. Wake Up Call - Has the second highest AVG points within the top 12 , seem to be growing at a fast pace too... i'm sure theyre a premade from somewhere ... i just cant put my name on which - SWIM

3. Fear - Turns out their not true fear, not sure about them anymore but seem to be tightly packafed with a moderate growth rate. FLOAT

4. The Musketeers - Seem to not be the alliance which does well in a few servers before, still kept their worth in rankings - FLOAT

5. Synergy - Being Death Before Dishonour and playing a lot of server means one big thing, experience... and these guys have a lot of it, surely they will be able to turn this around to their favour and do well early on - SWIM

7. No Brakes - Did well on the last server they played , strong individuals which work well in a team - SWIM

6,8,9,10,11. - The Sicilians, The Musketeers II, Hammer Down, DEADSPACE, The Network II - All either academies which will get trimmed, MRAs, or i don't like their name :p. SINK

12. Prologue - Cheeky little alliance i'm in.

Interview with Noddy1984 (Insomnia)

Question 1. How do you think about your alliance placement right now (in the oceans), you are currently first how does that feel as an alliance ?

Answer- We are far too close together, we hope to spread out to every ocean as fast as we can, i didn't notice we were in fist place.

Question 2.What do you think about the calibre of opponents in the server ? Any key alliances you see as a serious threat ?

Answer- As an alliance we have not formed any opinion on the caliber of the opponents here, however we have formed the opinion that not enough people are buying our res, so if anyone reads this please do so.

Question 3. What are you short term and long term aims for this server ?

Our short term goals are to gather up lots of resources, and our long term goals are to sell it all for gold.

Question 4. What will you do once you receive the sufficient gold on the server ? Will you continue to play or leave ?

After we collect enough gold we will turtle up and sell our cities for more gold.

:: Thanks for spending some of your time speaking with me , good luck on the server !
: Thanks

Interview with OlympicWar (The Musketeers)

Question 1. How do you think about your alliance placement right now (in the oceans), you are currently second how does that feel as an alliance ?

Answer- We are very satisfied about our placement. Even tought we are second we believe that we have the strongest core. We have alliance full of great players so we think we have very good team.

Question 2.What do you think about the calibre of opponents in the server ? Any key alliances you see as a serious threat ?

We think that we have very strong and good opponents, but that will make us work harder and grow stronger. As this world is fast world, we looking forward what is going to happen. About key alliance - we live, and we will see in near future.

SEMI-COMPETITION - WORD JUMBLE

Complete the jumble to make a jumbled word , then figure out what the jumbled word is, message me ingame (Rock.Lee, for a possible prize).

DIWENDG - (_) _ _ _ _ _ _
NIHCRO - _ _ (_) _ _ _
PHSI - (_) _ _ _
AHEELDSPE - _ _ (_) _ _ _ _ _ _
SYNERI - _ _ (_) _ _ _
KWONDGEEL - _ (_) _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OOTLGNI - _ _ _ _ _ _ (_)

DeletedUser50768

Bud.... No Brakes in this world is NOT the original No Brakes from Golgi, that should be clear.

DeletedUser50768

Thanks bud. We have some great players and we deffinitly aren't scared of any challenge :)

DeletedUser51219

Yeah we've got our eyes on insomnia they're gonna be our food :)

jameslongst

Strategos
3. Fear - Turns out their not true fear...

But don't take it too hard guys, not everybody can be.

True Fear in the house now, and that's all the fear you need to worry about.

RESPECT!!!

"But whatever fate awaits this last enterprise of my latter years [Hamlet's Mill], and be it that of Odysseus' last voyage, I feel comforted by the awareness that it shall be the right conclusion of a life dedicated to the search for truth."

- Giorgio de Santillana