Newspaper Issue #1

• Thread starter DeletedUser42407
  • Start date

DeletedUser42407

Byllis Weekly: 1st Issue
By Jabba

Wars​

So far there is a major war between Adpetus and Cererus against KombatIcons, Phoenix Reborn, The Assasins and The Mercenaries.

There has been no conquers against enemy alliances so far but they are bound to happen by the next issue.

Interviews​

Reformed Law with paulie75

What alliance are you currently targeting?
Cerberus and Adeptus

What are your goals for the next few weeks?
TO SWIM lol Clear out all inactives, People who are just planning on simming. grow the Alliance into something bigger, Proving so many people wrong about us sinking.

Do you see any alliances as potential threats?
Yes of coarse I do I may talk the talk but Im not stupid I know we could easily lose it if we dont plan for the battles ahead. Cerebus and maybe adeptus.

Were do you see your alliance in a month?
Still top of the table, running strong and very active.

Adeptus with Greygnarl the Destroyer

I see my alliance in 1 month to be bringing up the table with Cerberus and Phoenix Reborn.

No comment

I see No alliances as real threats yet.

We are targeting KombatIcons.

New Toon with Gladiator s and j

No one, at the moment...

Getting into the top 10 And also hopefully the NOOB alliances will start crumbling which will mean more members for those that are here for the long Haul.

I see anyone and everyone as a threat; This is a war game after all so you have to be on your toes or you may get caught unaware

Hopefully in the Top ten!

I.R.S with BEN4376

Currently none in particular, but if an alliance starts to attack us, we will retaliate without hesitation

Over the next few weeks, I hope to of put Project.S into action, and at the end of it have an alliance full of experienced players, whether this is their first world or not.

Well, when you think about it, every alliance other than your own is a potential threat. Those in our ocean in particular, but yes, Every alliance (except one, maybe two that can fight alongside us, although the alliance cap is plenty enough)

In all honesty, I either see us holding one of the top alliance rankings, or one of the bottom ones. It really depends on how well Project.S goes, and how much of a fight alliances in our oceans put up.

Cerberus with MrPdwash

We are currently targeting any major MRA's in the area. GrepoNoobs, KombatIcons, and Phoenix. This may change soon because of many wars starting withing the next days.

Our goals as an alliance is to get every player a second city within the next two weeks. It is possible so let's get going! Also to settle some disputes. We don't need all these wars going at once.

Ofcourse I see alliances at potential threats! I even see my allies as threats! You can never be to safe. I learned that the hard way. If you were asking as bigger threats then the others. I think at this point in the game that really isn't a big issue, everyone is still forming, I can give you a more clear answer next week

In a month, I see everyone with 2-3 cities. I can see many wars settled, come to a end, I also see us in the top 3.

Daywalkers with jjmeow

We do not have a main target yet still looking ...

Grow and expand in our ocean

We will see what is to come

Be in the top 12 alliance with good Abp

VENI-VIDI-VICI with Mortiferum

Pheonix Reborn The Assassins (not confirmed just yet, but finger on the trigger)

Get leaner, and meaner, coordinating with our allies on attacks/support/ Start helping with my new players on how to revolt/conquer.

The Assassins, Phoenix Reborn, Possibly "New Law" or whatever they are called.

I want an alliance with vigor, and understanding of the game. New players to have some knowledge of the game. And our experienced players stepping up when we need them to. And working on establishing a foothold in 55.

Special interview with RICK ROSS DA BOSS

What do you think will be the top 3 alliances in 1 month?
In 1 month I say the top alliances will be Cerberus, Magyar Legion, and I.R.S.

Do you see any players as potential threats?
Ugh, Io the Great is a threat. As well as tripleplay. They are both very deadly

Were do you see this world in a 2 weeks?
I see Cerberus on top with 10+ conks over Phoenix Reborn and Mercenaries and KombatIcons disbanded and merging into Magyar Legion.

Obituaries​

Elite Squad: Sunk after The Legendary Hoplite kicked out the top players, most players gobbled up by Phoenix Rising or Reformed Law

I hope you like it guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

I know mate, but it was not against an alliance they were war with.

DeletedUser24334

This is an excellent piece. I enjoyed reading it and hope to enjoy it again in the future!

DeletedUser

Thanks for livening up the forum with your effort Jabba. + rep for that.

Request for Issue #2. Please do an interview with DeathwishX13 of Warlords. I am a big fan ever since I read his profile on Byllis. Please ask him:

Do you play Grep with the seat up or the seat down?
:p

DeletedUser42407

Thanks guys never expected to have so many readers! Already working on the next issue, any suggestions are appreciated.

DeletedUser

Request for Issue #2. Please do an interview with DeathwishX13 of Warlords. I am a big fan ever since I read his profile on Byllis. Please ask him:

Do you play Grep with the seat up or the seat down?
:p

Way to paint a target on my back AoC.... *Shhhhhhhh* ~ I'm supposed to be flying under the radar here :p

DeletedUser42407

Actually you stand out here DW... You are like a glowing in a sea of noobs.

We all know you don't like noobs, but honestly you were a noob once to and their are some experienced players in this world, Confict, Rick, me, MrPdwash, Paulie75, Noobkiller are just some of them. I am tired of you making fun of this world.

DeletedUser32498

We all know you don't like noobs, but honestly you were a noob once to and their are some experienced players in this world, Confict, Rick, me, MrPdwash, Paulie75, Noobkiller are just some of them. I am tired of you making fun of this world.

:eek:

DeletedUser

Way to paint a target on my back AoC.... *Shhhhhhhh* ~ I'm supposed to be flying under the radar here :p

You are way to well known to fly under the radar i remember you from Rizinia very well. and when i saw you i was like:eek: