Newspaper Issue #2

DeletedUser24334

Oh Wod you think you know everything. That is going to be the end of you. I am a very active player. I was running my moms wedding. Give me a break. I protected my alliance from some very dangerous players and wars. You should thank me for that. And I give Jabba kudos for making a responsible choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

So as far as I can figure Byliss News should now change its name to:

Cerberus, Reformed Law & Warlords news (Cerblords Law News)

First Issue of this news I actually enjoyed it was a good effort from Jabba however subsequent issue is now a ego war.

Right now the merge between Cerberus and WARLORDS is the biggest thing going on, and no major conquer have been made, so theres nothing else to talk about.

DeletedUser43011

Right now the merge between Cerberus and WARLORDS is the biggest thing going on, and no major conquer have been made, so theres nothing else to talk about.

you could possibly interview some medium to small alliances find out they're point of view, who they have their wars with and whether they see the battle of the big 5 lasting

DeletedUser42407

I am doing famous players, ex. DeathWish, C4, xtcmax, nirson

DeletedUser39849

to bad, an intervieuw with Numptie Plonkers would be way more interesting

DeletedUser

xtc is still around!?!?!? If you're out there bud just wanna say thanks for the sig i'm still reppin' a year and a half later :cool:

DeletedUser

Jabba doing famous players.....hmmmmm (Dirty minds, now get back to grepo ;))

get out of the comfort zone and bring us something new bro, dont kill us with the regular stuff. Bring some spice to this slow world.

DeletedUser

Jabba doing famous players.....hmmmmm (Dirty minds, now get back to grepo ;))

get out of the comfort zone and bring us something new bro, dont kill us with the regular stuff. Bring some spice to this slow world.

stay away from chris brown.