Newspaper Issue #2

DeletedUser42407

Byllis Weekly: Issue #2
By Jabba

Wars​
Cerberus's best members have merged into WARLORDS and they have shot up in the rankings to #5 in the world. They have a pact with Reformed Law against all MRA's. No other major wars are going on. No major conquers have been made. Perhaps by next issue there will be something worth talking about :)

Ocean control​
O44-Mercenaries in the lead by a lot with their brother alliance Mercenaries 2 in second and Evolution in 3rd, watch out for the growing amount of WARLORDS player though!
O45-WARLORDS own this ocean, any other alliance better watchout!
O55-Phoenix Reborn's main ocean, they will have to fight with The Assassins unless they have a Pact. Whats left of VENI-VIDI-VICI is here, and some of WARLORDS
O54-Reformed Law is the dominant force here has more than double the points than the next best alliance.
O56-Three Headed Monsters have cleaned up and are a credible alliance. They will have I.R.S to deal with however.
O57-The Greek Cities will have any easy life here on the rim. Will grow big feasting on lesser alliances.
O65-Odyssey has a substantial force here, they won't be taken out easily
O66-Centurions and Tre Kronar two rim alliances will have to fight for this Ocean.

Obituaries​
Cerberus- Best players merged into WARLORDS due to leader inactivity.
GrepoNoobs-Sinking fast, no surprise there
VVV-Also sinking fast due to inexperienced leadership
New Toon-Leader must have quit or something

On Next issue!

-Wars
-Stats (if there have been major conquers)
-My opinion on the 3 best alliances
-Interviews with special players (Top ranked players, famous players etc...)
-Obituary

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

Yeah, I was looking up information as I posted it XD pretty much done, now. Not very good though.

DeletedUser32498

Yeah, I was looking up information as I posted it XD pretty much done, now. Not very good though.

Where's the interviews and spoiler buttons? My Christmas was stolen by the grinch. :( Good effort though I guess... :eek:

DeletedUser42407

Where's the interviews and spoiler buttons? My Christmas was stolen by the grinch. :( Good effort though I guess... :eek:

Yeah.. I deleted all of them in my message box ): I did Ocean control instead, hey I tried my hardest lol

DeletedUser42407

I had a lot of great interviews but they will have to wait for next issue. Thanks everyone for the +reps!

DeletedUser43011

O56-Three Headed Monsters have cleaned up and are a credible alliance. They will have I.R.S to deal with however.

Not heard or seen anything from 3HM to be fair, I rate them as MRA. I would agree that they will have to deal with I.R.S and my prediction is 3HM will fall.

DeletedUser42407

They pulled up their alliance average and got a good profile. Just saying they cleaned up their alliance doesn't mean there not an MRA

DeletedUser

Byllis Weekly: Issue #2
By Jabba

Wars​
Cerberus's best members have merged into WARLORDS and they have shot up in the rankings to #5 in the world. They have a pact with Reformed Law against all MRA's....

OMG! :eek:Jabba55 You were in Cerberus. They fail and now you are in Warlords. Jabba55 you are running the newspaper and you were there where the big scoop was happening. In fact, this week YOU ARE THE NEWS! :cool:

Jabba, mate to be a successful newshound you gotta think big and dish the dirt. So....
  • what happened to MrPDwash?
  • What happened to RICK ROSS DA BOSS ? ;)
  • Was Paulie75 really behind the fall Cerberus as he implies elsewhere?
  • Where are the leftovers of RICK's cheezburger and much more....

Jabba, we your devoted readership demand answers and we want them now :)

DeletedUser39849

MrPdwash was never a very active leader/player, cerberus fell under his leadership
Rick ross da boss was never very active in game, just on the external fora.
no, paulie isn't behind the fall of cerberus. cerberus fell because of bad leadership, i created a topic on the fora saying cerberus was falling thanks to bad leadership. jabba arranged a merge with warlords which was the final step en caused cerberus really to fall

DeletedUser

Thanks. Sounds like serious play. So no more jokes from me.....

DeletedUser42407

OMG! :eek:Jabba55 You were in Cerberus. They fail and now you are in Warlords. Jabba55 you are running the newspaper and you were there where the big scoop was happening. In fact, this week YOU ARE THE NEWS! :cool:

Jabba, mate to be a successful newshound you gotta think big and dish the dirt. So....
  • what happened to MrPDwash?
  • What happened to RICK ROSS DA BOSS ? ;)
  • Was Paulie75 really behind the fall Cerberus as he implies elsewhere?
  • Where are the leftovers of RICK's cheezburger and much more....

Jabba, we your devoted readership demand answers and we want them now :)

MrPdwash and Rick were inactive so they got left behind, Paulie was not the fall of cerberus I made an important decision to merge our best players into WARLORDS hopefully its for the best.

DeletedUser

MrPdwash and Rick were inactive so they got left behind, Paulie was not the fall of cerberus I made an important decision to merge our best players into WARLORDS hopefully its for the best.

Oh if only you knew....Put it this way You were 1 day away from being deliberately disbanded! Dam some people really think they know everything....... Rant over!

DeletedUser

Oh if only you knew....Put it this way You were 1 day away from being deliberately disbanded! Dam some people really think they know everything....... Rant over!
Ok Paulie, since Cerberus are effectively finished, you can entertain us by telling us how you almost deliberately disbanded them. Maybe you were instrumental in getting all those players to bail and join Warlords. Aren't they your allies or nap or something?. If you have any mails to share with us that would be great!

DeletedUser

Ok Paulie, since Cerberus are effectively finished, you can entertain us by telling us how you almost deliberately disbanded them. Maybe you were instrumental in getting all those players to bail and join Warlords. Aren't they your allies or nap or something?. If you have any mails to share with us that would be great!
Lol and disclose my Tricks of the trade........ We wre pact with warlords yes, also new this was happening and without sounding presumptuous I was asked if what was about to happen is ok. I gave certain names that I didnt want to see go to warlords and so far they have not...Hence why 2 of them are now Allianceless. Im not the big I AM or am I the best player but I know what im doing. I can not and will not divulge how I know certain things or who tells me things. I am but a mere player making the best I can with what I got. Warlords now are definitely a force not to be messed with. If we both hold the top spots its going to be a great war a year down the line. But as you guys know Players will STILL come and go. I wont lie 1 of the main reasons are the founders being very very INACTIVE but a little nudge here and there goes along way!

DeletedUser

apparently paulie is sabotaging everything lol
hows your Alliance so far? oh wait your not in one!

No not sabotaging....Playing the game! Shouldnt have got on the wrong side of me. People show me respect they get it back...They dont show me any and then mouth of at me welll You just become a target for me!

DeletedUser43011

So as far as I can figure Byliss News should now change its name to:

Cerberus, Reformed Law & Warlords news (Cerblords Law News)

First Issue of this news I actually enjoyed it was a good effort from Jabba however subsequent issue is now a ego war.

Last edited by a moderator: