Newspaper Issue III~Alliance Heading & Then and Now Growth Rate

DeletedUser

pact, naps, theyre all the same thing when you're sharing forums mate.

DeletedUser21311

pact, naps, theyre all the same thing when you're sharing forums mate.

I still , surely cannot find 3 alliance names , if not more , among those who we might have NAPS /Pacts WITH :supermad: Looks like my grepo is not working properly , should i refresh or you guys ? because i am pretty sure my screen will not change to show more friendlies ......;)

DeletedUser

Fine then don't officially name them, but it doesn't change the fact you're sharing forums, generally working together and breaking sieges from eachother lol. semantics.

DeletedUser21311

I am pretty sure i saw reports of one of the mentioned alliances attacking a allied player :supermad: lol so I really advise a refresh on that "Intel " .. i already tried , seems it is not changing :eek: for us , lol

DeletedUser

Ahhhhh!!!!! Thee olde nap/pact debate!!!

Who wants to pact with me? No one in 033 please as they are all my farms! I will use you until I don't need you any more then I will eat you up! Any takers (oh and I'm a one man band alliance going solo, just to make it fair) :p

DeletedUser

Hehe!! Skully wouldn't dare!! or would he? hmmmm!!! (Wandle returns to painting a big bullseye on his back) :D

DeletedUser22708

I am pretty sure i saw reports of one of the mentioned alliances attacking a allied player :supermad: lol so I really advise a refresh on that "Intel " .. i already tried , seems it is not changing :eek: for us , lol

Having a look at your colonization page and comparing it to which alliances are located next to you explains it all ;)

DeletedUser

All of you should come to 73! No, actually you shouldn't...it's terrible here. So many simming carebears and turtles that it's disgusting. Stay away!

DeletedUser

O47 is better.... So many fat simmers to gorge yourself on. I dont know if i want to share...... Lol

DeletedUser

Ahhhhh!!!!! Thee olde nap/pact debate!!!

Who wants to pact with me? No one in 033 please as they are all my farms! I will use you until I don't need you any more then I will eat you up! Any takers (oh and I'm a one man band alliance going solo, just to make it fair) :p

Hehe, I can see O33 from my port.