Newspaper Issue IV~A Players Contribution

DeletedUser43442

I wonder when will someone start the stats on Rim Noobs VS Avernus war.Result will be 7-0 in Rim Noobs favor few hours from now when our latest siege on them ends,so much for how good AVs are :) Other then that,great stuff and a plus rep.

DeletedUser

I wonder when will someone start the stats on Rim Noobs VS Avernus war.Result will be 7-0 in Rim Noobs favor few hours from now when our latest siege on them ends,so much for how good AVs are :) Other then that,great stuff and a plus rep.

How can the number 4 alliance be losing cities to a bunch of noobs ranked 22? Kind of looks like a MRA to me

DeletedUser

Never underestimate an organized rim alliance. They can be your demise ;)

DeletedUser

How can the number 4 alliance be losing cities to a bunch of noobs ranked 22? Kind of looks like a MRA to me

Because rank means absolutely nothing in a war, there is many other factors to consider:

Leadership issues, location etc.

Also, MRA? I think not, they have 38 members lol, lets not underestimate what they can do ey.

DeletedUser

I was actually referring to AV being the MRA not Rim Noobs.

Sorry for the confusion

DeletedUser

Can I have #9? Great work!

Also, you did not put in the Evo v. The BORG war (although I don't know if you can call it a war, it's more like a massacre lol). ~30:1 in favor of Evolution if I calculated right, with another couple coming in for both sides soon.

Stabbed us in the back while we were nicely doing our own thing, took out a bunch of inactives and noobs/simmers early on (thanks for killing the simmers, that woke up everyone else, we're starting to take back cities).

DeletedUser11886

Funny thing is that the Borg are allies with both Epic and Northern Riots, while they are slugging it out together lol.

DeletedUser43011

The simple answer:

Don't fool yourselves into thinking AV are ready for the big leagues, so much disorientation and disorganisation.

1 founder stepped down, the other promoted idiots to leadership who started booting good players out within 8mins of getting the rights (I left not booted)

4 separate CQ tabs = 3x English/Russian & 1x solely Russian, LTS denied to those who wasn't in AV from the start. CQ's getting blundered due to the confusion with so many tabs.

Most players are excellent however some bad leaders within and a very disorganised forum makes AV a nightmare to be with.

Many of AV would probably admit theyre hating it there however if they choose to question whats happening [USER]LarryBrown[/USER] deems you a traitor and kicks you and immediately organises internals.

I call it a "LarryShip" in there because "DictatorBrown" is nothing short of a power hungry egotistical idiot.

DeletedUser30490

guys suggestions for this week?
need some ASAP

doing a small part on the persian conquest with interviews of the guys who succeeded in taking some of here cities.Need a main article though

DeletedUser

ask OV why they rather found little cities than conquer existing ones :p

DeletedUser47953

I'll tell you why I founded. First off, you must found at least 1 city to get the achievement award for something or other. Secondly, my main cluster is in NE O54. To get a front line city to fight against Venom directly, founding was a reasonable way to move halfway across an ocean to SW O54. Nothing wrong with a founding for strategic purposes.

:pro: Happy Hunting!

DeletedUser

I'll tell you why I founded. First off, you must found at least 1 city to get the achievement award for something or other.

They removed this reward like 3 months ago actually. It was the one needed to get into the heroworlds.