Newspaper Issue V~Quick Update on Top 12

DeletedUser

Nice I can help if you want. Im located in O47. Msg me here if you are interested in a helping hand.

DeletedUser47953

I have a couple of comments I'd like to make. I keep looking in the "Top Twelve" Update for some mention of The Praetorian Guard (TPG) and never see a mention. WE have now moved into the Top 10. I would hope that this deserves a mention.

As for nothing exciting going on and wars, take a look tomorrow at the war between TPG and Legion XIII. A few weeks back we made the rankings with our war against Lightning Shadows II which included 17 cities conquered by us versus 1 lost for a 94% ratio. The newest war is going to be an even bigger blowout.

Drop me a line if you want to discuss our methodical expansion.

Hehe, Legion XIII, XIV, and XV were all in O54 to start dude... Not only did OV beat them and take all their cities, the actives all ran to the other side of the map and one alliance was smart enough to become OV's academy...

Mismanagement was evident when I was in XIII. I am a very old alliance leader and when people talk, but don't act, they don't get far...

I agree with Druvi that XIII is not a war, more like mopping up your ocean like was done already in O54...

:pro:

DeletedUser47953

Do a Rim alliance review also mate besides the core alliances :) Im sure every alliance wants to get recognized in the externals

Great idea, honestly since all of us in the core are using Grepo Intel to map everyone on this world, hearing what the rim alliances are doing would be interesting.

As I said in some other thread, the Core is becoming quite conventional, with take for take and everyone taking off their gloves and just using fists. Heck, Venom may start throwing archers at cities if this keeps up....

:pro:

DeletedUser30490

Guys issue comes out Friday
will send out interviews tomorrow
being really busy these days