Issue VI​
02[SUP]nd[/SUP] November,2014​

In Today's Issue:

• Update
  • Rim Update
  • Weekly Article~NEW
  • Competition

Update:

Since the last time you have read the papers,certain rumors became true."The praetorian Guard" and "Evolution" merged,Thus making EVO's alliance cap now 450.TPG top players moved over to EVO and the others are still in TPG but they are all still apart of Evo.
In other news,wars are still continuing but i hear that a lot of twists are going to happen in some very soon.Hear rumors on core oceans turning their attention to rims etc.Only time will tell.
Speaking about time keep those eyes on the WW countdown,just 11 months away.

Rim Update

Doing an review on the rim oceans that were not covered on my ocean analysis this week.
**Note:Would include maps,but the image cap is 21.So sorry about that.

1.Ocean 51

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Devastators|81,032 Points
2.The Phoenix Resistance|46,363 Points
3.House of hades|16,696 Points

Devastators take this ocean hands down!No real threat.The rank 2 alliance top player is not even conquest ready.The alliance does not have a chance in this world but will still be in control of O51.

2.Ocean 32

Top 3 Alliances:
1.DARK WATERS|177,575 Points
2.World breakers Legion|45,353 Points
3.Underworld Rising|28,880 Points

In this ocean although "DARK WATERS" are leading the rank 2 alliance,world breakers legion is on top.Better BP and also players with conquest capability.

3.Ocean 42

Top 3 Alliances:
1.World breakers Legion|386,880 Points
2.Beers And Brawlers|172,027 Points
3.shadows|131,528 Points

Will let the interviews speak for this ocean

1.Give us a brief introduction about World breakers Legion.
salamis21 said:
i started this alliance as "social experiment" and we suddenly got serious, This is the 1st world this alliance has set foot on and probably the last because we are a group of casual players that are trying to get by.

2.Tell us a bit about how things in your alliance is done and about the experience about your leaders.
salamis21 said:
The ways we do things is like the laconic times the leaders give orders and the rest follow them. As for my generals.. well Scotticus32 is a GOD and keeps this alliance organized, the rest jsut get by.

3.How are things in O42?Any wars?
salamis21 said:
O42 is a mess,i wish someone could get OCEANS VETERANS away , but that aint happening.

4.Who do you see as threats to your alliance in that ocean?Is your alliance engaged in any wars?
salamis21 said:
we do have some small skirmishes here and there but nothing major.

5.Your thoughts about this world and how you may think your alliance has a chance.
salamis21 said:
This world will end up either in Avernus or OCEANS VETERANS, as for my allaince... yeah nada not a chance. i luv my bros but it aint happening.

Responded in a paragraph to all my questions;
jackaroo3699 said:
So I am what we over here call the Master Drunkard (founder). As you may tell we are all about beer and having some good fights. This is the first Beers And Brawlers but we hope to go into other worlds too.
My alliance has only one founder, but we have a six man council made up of our officers. Before I do anything major I run it by them to see what they think. Most of the time we vote on it. Most of my officers have a fair amount of experience. I myself started way back in Alpha, around 4 years ago. Most of the officers have around a years experience at least, which has proven very helpful.
Not much has really happened in our ocean as of yet, a few scraps with many minor alliances for a bit of fun but nothing more. World breakers Legion are throwing their weight around with occasional attacks but we have not lost a city to them (ignoring a former inactive member losing his). As for threats, well World breakers Legion could become a problem for us in the coming weeks. We are second to them in our ocean but we have a few strong pacts with similar sized alliances. I believe my alliance has a good chance at going far in this world. We are the underdogs as most of us have started pretty late in the world. Either way we will keep fighting and drinking to the very end!

jackaroo3699
Master Drunkard
Beers And Brawlers

4.Ocean 52

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Rim Noobs|1,516,261 Points
2.Academy of soldiers|373,705 Points
3.Avernus|196,462 Points

1.Give us a brief introduction about rim Noobs.
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
We are a team of people who play this game for ages now.Most of us grown tired of core play so we started here late in order to get some rest.My app alarm hasnt sounded yet so i cant complain :)

2.Tell us a bit about how things in your alliance is done and about the experience about your leaders.
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Well,i could waste time by telling you what worlds and what teams we have been in,but i think our names speak enough for themselves.It is likely most of the people know who we are already :)

3.How are things in O52?Any wars?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
No wars,its just the time needed for our small group to open slots and eat up everyone else there.

4.Who do you see as threats to your alliance in that ocean?Are you guys involved in any wars?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Avernus is only real threat but mainly cause they(for some reason completely unknown to me) decided to take in 140 farms and make them their academy.That is such a silly decision i cant even begin to relate to it.

5.Your thoughts about this world and how you may think your alliance has a chance.
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Well,after 4 years of Grepo i can honestly say i like this settings the best.Conquest 2/2 is my favorite,i hate alliance cap of 150 thou,but not everything can be perfect.About are chances,if you are talking about WWs,note we have 40 members,not likely we can outsim anyone for a win :) We will however stay here a while and see how it goes.

6.Anything else you might want to add?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Not really,world too young to have any comments.

5.Ocean 62

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Play For Keeps|917,076 Points
2.420 War Wombats|117,256 Points
3.Academy of soldiers 2|117,202 Points

1.Give us a brief introduction about Play For Keeps.
Unclebuck said:
PFK has been around in Grepolis for a few years. We are an experienced band of players, friends, and family who have been playing this game since it started.

Unclebuck said:
We are a very aggressive experienced alliance, but also a casual group of friends if that makes sense. There are a lot of new friends on this server, however at the core is still those who have been playing together and in PFK for a long time.

3.How are things in O62?Any wars?
Unclebuck said:
Our enemy "Hades Angels" were recruited by Avernus and put into their academy Academy of soldiers. AV has repeatedly threatened us not to keep attacking "them" or that they would make their "threats" come true. Well, look at grepostats....the score is somewhere around 26-0 between our AoS and AV takes. Looks like they threatened the wrong alliance

4.Who do you see as threats to your alliance in that ocean?-Mortis- surely must be a threat?
Unclebuck said:
Mortis has no desire to push into our ocean, and we have no desire to be in O63.

Unclebuck said:
PFK has dominated on every world we have played. We never have more then 35-45 members no matter the alliance cap. We regularly have taken on alliances 2-3 times our size and always win......when it comes to experienced and talented players, we have the best I have ever played with on any world.

Unclebuck said:
Thanks for your time, and noticing us here out in the rim :)

6.Ocean 72

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Game Over|63,266 Points
2.Slayer|47,080 Points
3.-Mortis-|44,102 Points

Not much to say about this ocean really,Nothing interesting happening.

7.Ocean 33

Top 3 Alliances:
1.IB honors Philna 580560|580,560 Points
2.BLACK ZONE CRUSADE|527,753 Points
3.Sons of Anarchy|333,334 Points

IB has this ocean.Yes there is another alliance right below them in the ranking but i dont see any tension between the two and IB seems to have some good players.

8.Ocean 43

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Sons of Anarchy|2,827,243 Points
2.Avernus|432,319 Points
3.IB honors Philna |175,338 Points

Another one of those ocean where even though their is 2-3 top alliances one alliance is obviously on top and will continue to keep that spot.

9.Ocean 53

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Avernus|6,928,130 Points
2.Rim Noobs|385,706 Points
3.Sons of Anarchy|202,754 Points

1.Give us a brief introduction about Avernus.
Tacion said:
Avernus are a bunch of hard working team players, we stand together as a team and is a great bunch of people

Tacion said:
Diplo is run by me, as you probably know and even though we dont all have crowns there are many crowns and many people with great plans that should have had crowns long ago, the combined experience does not stand back for any other alliance

3.How are things in O53?Any wars?
Tacion said:
yes the rims are a bit of a headache but we basically have them surrounded now and we only commit a small percentage of our players against them as soon if we feel some pressure we might commit a few extra players, one comment there is all respect to player vevik he is a great player with good tactics and a honorable and good opponent and without him rims would have faded away long time ago

4.Who do you see as threats to your alliance in that ocean?Rim Noobs surely must be a threat?
Tacion said:
currently we have all under control

Tacion said:
i love this fast world for people like me on 24/7 it is great 9 not like those slow boring worlds) things change fast units build fast and adrenalin keeps us all awake - to soon to say about chance , to many variables at the moment, we have solid pacts and are hoping to play till world end with them

Tacion said:
yea keep up the good work with this paper, i am sure it must take a lot of your time

Rim Noobs:
1.Avernus in 53 war
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Well,if you look at the stats im sure u will agree we are doing rather well there.They are 3 times our size,yet result is positive in our favor.

10.Ocean 63

Top 3 Alliances:
1.-Mortis-|2,690,228 Points
2.Slayer|388,675 Points
3.Epic Riots |306,766 Points

1.Give us a brief introduction about -Mortis-.
KublaiKhan1 said:
-Mortis- consists of mostly very experienced MMO players and many of them are
former leaders

KublaiKhan1 said:
In almost all matters everyone have their saying and all the leaders are experienced.

3.How are things in O63?Any wars?
KublaiKhan1 said:
Ocean 63 is getting cleaned but i wouldn`t call it a war.

4.Who do you see as threats to your alliance in that ocean?slayer surely must be a threat?
KublaiKhan1 said:
We have no threats in 63 we can`t handle

KublaiKhan1 said:
As usual some of the MRA will survieve soly on numbers not by skills, Epic 1-2-3, Epic riots etc are an good example trying to get most of the world to be their friends and accepting everything with a puls as members.
Unfortunately Grepolis have the flaw that it is to expensive for skilled players to expand unlike every other MMO in terms of Cultural points and that saves them, if skilled players could get cultural points in a pace like Kings Age, Tribal Wars etc all the MRA would be gone in a very short period of time.

KublaiKhan1 said:
There is a good balance between the alliances in this world and that will make it very interesting

11.Ocean 73

Top 3 Alliances:
1.The Vikings|582,336 Points
2.Slayer|338,785 Points
3.Epic Riots II|135,386 Points

Don't see many threats for the viking in this ocean,slayer could do something but they don't seem to be like a bunch of organized guys.

12.Ocean 25

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Sanctimonious|649,875 Points
2.HELLENIC EMPIRE|354,097 Points
3.mighty smiters|351,466 Points

1.Give us a brief introduction about Sanctimonious
-Rick- said:
We are a small mixed team of experienced and new players mainly based in O25

-Rick- said:
our alliance runs on friendly banter and the dedication to help one another, our leaders have experience in many worlds but this is the first time we have all played together.

3.How are things in O25?Any wars?
-Rick- said:
wars in 25, there is no particular war that I know of. We attack and take who ever we want. I don't know about other alliances.

4.Who do you see as threats to your alliance in that ocean?HELLENIC EMPIRE surely must be a threat?
-Rick- said:
there are no treats to us in this ocean.

-Rick- said:
obviously it is still really early days and things are changing all the time. We have been running about a week and we are top of O25 so who knows

-Rick- said:
I just want to add that we have such a fantastic team of players and Sanctimonious is something I'm really proud to be part of.

13.Ocean 35

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Impervious|2,242,466 Points
2.Evolution II|261,877 Points
3.Evolution|238,406 Points

Evo might be in this ocean but Impervious is in control of it for sure!

14.Ocean 65

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Evolution|2,075,530 Points
2.Epic Riots|985,761 Points
3.Evolution II|414,306 Points

Finally a interesting ocean.Okay so after "The BORG" disband,sorry my bad changing their name and calling it a new alliance evo took the rank 1 spot here.So far there does not appear to be any tension among epic riots and Evo_Only time will tell how things go about in this ocean. One to watch out for though if anything does break out.

15.Ocean 75

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Trident|1,207,513 Points
2.Trident II|404,701 Points
3.The Tide|76,967 Points

Another rim with no threats,all that they have left to do is sim till wonders and see if they have a shot.

16.Ocean 36

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Evolution II|536,847 Points
2.The Praetorian Guard|303,458 Points
3.Evolution|295,067 Points

Meh.

17.Ocean 46

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Evolution|2,617,816 Points
2.The Praetorian Guard|1,110,653 Points
3.Evolution II|309,367 Points

MEH!!

18.Ocean 56

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Evolution|2,970,578 Points
2.Evolution II|814,765 Points
3.Lair|113,664 Points

No offence but Evo has taken the term MRA to a whole new level.

19.Ocean 66

Top 3 Alliances:
1.Black Legion|1,495,653 Points
2.Devils Rejects|1,056,987 Points
3.Evolution|405,300 Points

1.Give us a brief introduction about Devils Rejects].
mccontracting said:
Just a group of experienced grepo player that have been together for a pretty long time

mccontracting said:
no comment

3.How are things in O66?Any wars?
mccontracting said:
Black legion if you call it a war

4.Who do you see as threats to your alliance in that ocean?Black Legion surely must be a threat?
mccontracting said:
Black Legion is a threat to no one, just a big MRA that keeps recruiting to take the spot of the those we kill

mccontracting said:
You never know about these things, worlds change so quickly. We are just going to try and keep our options open and see how we end up

mccontracting said:
not really

Weekly Article~World Wonders

Okay so normally no one would really talk about World Wonders so early.But if you guys do keep an eye on that countdown for wonders you will notice that within about 2 weeks the count when from 13 months to 11.That's how fast WW's are approaching on this world.

At this rate we would be at wonders in about 6-7 months tops. You might not agree with me now but just wait a couple more months and you shall see. With the adding of hero world features to all worlds the speeds of the worlds have increased and i'm not talking about the game speed but the wonder speed.Normally when WW's arrive the world has 3-4 active top alliances,around 2000 players tops i would guess,but in En80's case it would be totally different.Most of the top 12 alliances and other noobish ones too will be there and this world will end soon.Now if the devs actually stop thinking about just the cash they make and put that time they spend on that to a WW revamp it would be all different.
For those who are expecting last years WW revamp to come out this year atleast,trust me it will not happen.According to the devs " We have been working on this matter every week, but this is a really complex and big change that we are dealing with extra care!"
So i doubt it would come out this year either.
The devs got plenty time to think about gold trading and instant buy etc,I wonder whether they actually think about how much of a "BI CHANGE" those will do to the game.Oh well,my point being no WW revamp this year either
So those who are yelling for a world to be relesed,don't bother like EN80 in a matter of 7-8 months of the start of the world it will be over.

Competition

This week's winning number:
95cjEqE.png

No.5:2K of each resource

Numbers which had Special Rewards/Plagues:
No.14: 4X Weddings+4XNatures Gift
No.4:300 Free BP!
No.9:Hapiness+3K of each resource
No.1: Plague casted on a city of the number holder
No.7:Earthquake casted on a city of the number holder
No.6:Lightning bolt casted on a city of the number holder.

Congratulations to "Wandle",You are our Lucky number winner this week.You win 2K of each resource to a city of your choice

Enjoy!

Okay let me start off by apologizing,but honestly i got very little time to write papers anymore uys.Even this i wrote it up in about 2 hours,i know it's very little but setting up a proper paper takes atleast 5 hours.
I will stop doing issues weekly and try doing 1 every 2 weeks from now on.
I'm really sorry about this weeks issue,i know it sucks.I am not happy with it at all.No stats at all,but seriously my time is limited to writing papers now,got a lot to do with the alliance in game and then studies as well.
So once again i'm sorry,if anyone wants to take voer PM and i'll show you the ropes.

DeletedUser

Interesting read, nice to see the feature of rim alliances, something different to read about besides the core fighting:)

DeletedUser33980

Great read man:D really enjoyed, yeah of course brotha, RL comes first always! good luck with your studies champ:)

DeletedUser38637

lol.. really had a great laugh on: "No offence but Evo has taken the term MRA to a whole new level."

DeletedUser30490

actually they have 420 players
The praetorian guard is apart of evo now

DeletedUser30490

sorry :p
i was down with dengue :3
new issue within a week

DeletedUser

you may have to reconsider your predictions on O51 lol. The lessons from the rim crew have landed there o_O

DeletedUser47953

I think Druvi needs to sit down and do another assessment. Venom and Ruse players just poo at me when I do mine, so Druvi needs to do a Neutral version, even if I have been fair and balanced... What about those Rim Noobs... Not so nooby, cept they gained quite a bit against us without people being brought into our way of doing things... expect that to change shortly...

DeletedUser33530

I think Druvi needs to sit down and do another assessment. Venom and Ruse players just poo at me when I do mine, so Druvi needs to do a Neutral version, even if I have been fair and balanced... What about those Rim Noobs... Not so nooby, cept they gained quite a bit against us without people being brought into our way of doing things... expect that to change shortly...

I don't play here so Im considered neutral and OV is losing to Ruse and Venom. You have not been fair and balanced at all.
Also Druvi is working on a new issue.