Issues at Myrmidons and Pros Theon

DeletedUser

Hi Everybody,

I thought it was about time that some news was placed on here regarding the issues at Myrmidons and the consequent establishment of Pros Theon. I thought it better that you hear it from the horses mouth so everyone can understand what events have passed.

In a nutshell, a feud broke out between Myrmidon founder and leader 'Siindbad', and the Head of State 'Dash Branaghan' as he questioned the quality of Siindbads leadership. My personal opinion is that Dash put a good and solid argument to Siindbad that he had a very weak response to.

Consequently, Siindbad booted Dash from the Myrmidons, going against the whole democratic ethos we stood for and without consulting the senate. Naturally there was uproar amongst the members and Siindbad came under heavy criticism from many of the largest and active members of Myrmidons, which he tried to silence by deleting the forum threads that everyone voiced their opinion in.

In the meantime, Dash established 'The Myrmidons' as a separate alliance. Many members acknowledging that Dash was a very important senior member of Myrmidons who had contributed heavily and respected him, left Myrmidons to join Dash at The Myrmidons.

Talks began to try and resolve the rift and possibly patch things back up, however Siindbad was awkward and evasive and negotiations failed.

Myrmidons leadership consisted mostly of Dash Branaghan, Puma The Great, and myself, so consequently me and Puma left Myrmidons and joined with Dash to form a 3-way leadership of 'The Myrmidons'. After discussions amongst ourselves, and an alliance vote on what best to change the name to, we ended with the name 'Pros Theon' being Greek for 'By the Gods' and hence Pros Theon was born.

We have been joined by most of the largest and active members of Myrmidons and have established a whole new democratic system and a fairly elected leadership hierarchy. The alliance is run as a whole by me, Dash, and Puma.

I believe that Siindbad has now left the game and the leadership of what is left of the Myrmidons is now in the hands of 'Linda'. What is to become of them I do not know.

As this is a new alliance, we are now in a position to address our diplomatic status with everybody, and as many are already aware we have began new discussions.

At this time I believe that Dash and Yondo of UAE have agreed a NAP and others will soon be announced.

So there you have it people, you now all know the situation.

Thank you for your time and enjoy Grepolis.

TheSpartanKing
Co-Leader
Pros Theon

jhucgl.jpg

we had an nap with myrmidons but dropped it after a player continoulsly sent attacks then called them back that was before pros theon but now since it has members all over myrmidons was never a threat to us being to weak to have any control in the ocean. Anyways it had members from our enemys all over such as UAE and the AOA examples are kookie remorce and nandil and I'm sorry to say we took them out or farmed them until they quit anyways Pros Theon I'm sorry to say but your to dangerous for our 66 members witch is where my alliance is based but I'm going to point out this games MRA's

UAE not a big one but thats because some of there worse members went to :rolleyes:Pros Theon
AOA yes they were and still are MRA's:p

Myrmidons.:eek:

Titanus Et Ares:Angry:

And sorry xmortis your on this list to were allied but STOP THE ATTACKS OR JARPENGUIN :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

we had an nap with myrmidons but dropped it after a player continoulsly sent attacks then called them back that was before pros theon but now since it has members all over myrmidons was never a threat to us being to weak to have any control in the ocean. Anyways it had members from our enemys all over such as UAE and the AOA examples are kookie remorce and nandil and I'm sorry to say we took them out or farmed them until they quit anyways Pros Theon I'm sorry to say but your to dangerous for our 66 members witch is where my alliance is based but I'm going to point out this games MRA's

UAE not a big one but thats because some of there worse members went to :rolleyes:Pros Theon
AOA yes they were and still are MRA's:p

Myrmidons.:eek:

Titanus Et Ares:Angry:

And sorry xmortis your on this list to were allied but STOP THE ATTACKS OR JARPENGUIN :rolleyes:
Because of me:)

DeletedUser

Myrmidons aren't the myrmidons anymore the Myrmidons are now pros theon
the modern Myrmidons are n00bs

DeletedUser1405

And can somebody explain the TeA face he looks constipated, i know we are the games whipping boys but please if your gonna knock us pray tell why.

DeletedUser

don't spam you

anyone want t know something cool

PROS THEON IS AT WAR WITH MYRMIDONS

DeletedUser

Errr... what? As far as my memory goes...
Myrmidons offered Pros Theon useless information. In the eyes of our diplomat, it was decided this information was not useless, so a NAP was called. About a week later, the NAP was gone. Soon enough it was back again. For some reason. And now... I really don't know. But we aren't at war, just having fun taking the odd Myrmidon-run city, and converting it into a better one.

DeletedUser

Ok then thats odd but dosn't that mean you kind of uaeish war and such as myrmidons are allys with them and by the way.

Also The Pros Theon Head Diplomat Is Basically Right Next To Me