Newspaper IT IS TIME!!! FOR A ARDANOS PRODUCTIONS: Edessa Newspaper

DeletedUser31161

sounds good. can we have a link to previous newspapers

DeletedUser

Ya.... I will also post a link to FB and Twitter for Grepolis Newspapers

DeletedUser

I am moving it back to sometime over the weekend that way we can have some time to see what happens after BP

DeletedUser

I can't wait to see an interview with the leadership of maelstrom. I would love to see themselves explain how having 2 near full alliances is not a total MRA and waste of an alliance. :)

DeletedUser

If they will let me interview them...

A) Because we have had a past :)

B) Because they don't want to speak public

DeletedUser

If they will let me interview them...

A) Because we have had a past :)

B) Because they don't want to speak public

What a surprise. They know they are MRA and from what I have heard they have been wrecked on other worlds already. Personally I have not been on a world with them yet though.

Get an interview with Mayatopia, they were on Psi and I used to be on Psi so it would be interesting for me. :)

DeletedUser19260

Ardanos anything from the past is just that in the past. You dont expect me to hold a grudge do you? I sure as hell wont trust you as far as i could throw you again but i wont hold a grudge against you for it.

People say we are an MRA honestly i dont know anymore. I try to be selective with recruitment and from what i have been told and from what i have seen most of the guys in the alliance was from delos and they had planned to join here. I was asked to come along aswell. This is mostly a premade.

Only world i have been there properly for is Rhethy, Havnt been killed there. We will see what happens here.

Problems in the only other world i was in with Maelstrom was Ardanos. Wont go into detail. Mistake on my part mostly.

Im am one of the origional founders of Maelstrom so dont judge the alliance on previous worlds unless Me, Jimmy the saint or Meshal are the founder because its not the true Maelstrom if we arent.

Its been on other worlds becasue for some reason its been a popular name, dont judge it on thename if we arent there.

Thats my 2 cents, Make what you wish of it.

DeletedUser

The one in claydon is good cant wait to see what this one is like.

I like updates in worlds i dont play.

DeletedUser

The one in claydon is good cant wait to see what this one is like.

I like updates in worlds i dont play.

You don't even play freakin grepolis... I am not trying to be mean... but honestly, you have no business here

DeletedUser

I have competion for a newspaper? :eek:

EDIT: wait hes .... 20 days overdue :D

Last edited by a moderator: