It is time...

DeletedUser25607

Here is what they made possible:

Quick guide: Win server in 10 steps

(or How rich man can win server in few weeks)

Requirements: You have to buy enough gold and wait for new server to open

Steps:

1. Buy resources and build city to 10.000 points in 2 days.

2. Buy resources and train troops instantly.

3. Attack everyone on your island and islands around you, clear their troops and loot their resources.

4. Buy more resources and train lost troops instantly.

5. If enemy was activating militia behind wall - research Catapults and destroy walls in those cities and then loot their resources.

6. If enemy is hiding troops and resources from you - research Stone Hail and level down their cities to the ground.

7. Repeat steps 1 - 6 util they all quit game.

8. Gather other players like you in one alliance.

9. Sim until WW starts.

10. Build 7 World Wonders.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE RULER OF THE WORLD!!!

PS - Inno will take care that you also have enough Mantie-nukes-shaped-eggs to throw around in a process.​

I miss a point with conquering cities in this plan.

Is it not supposed? And if not, how even the biggest gold-spender in grepo-history can win a world with only 1 city?

DeletedUser37948

Here is what they made possible:

Quick guide: Win server in 10 steps

(or How rich man can win server in few weeks)

Requirements: You have to buy enough gold and wait for new server to open

Steps:

1. Buy resources and build city to 10.000 points in 2 days.

2. Buy resources and train troops instantly.

3. Attack everyone on your island and islands around you, clear their troops and loot their resources.

4. Buy more resources and train lost troops instantly.

5. If enemy was activating militia behind wall - research Catapults and destroy walls in those cities and then loot their resources.

6. If enemy is hiding troops and resources from you - research Stone Hail and level down their cities to the ground.

7. Repeat steps 1 - 6 util they all quit game.

8. Gather other players like you in one alliance.

9. Sim until WW starts.

10. Build 7 World Wonders.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE RULER OF THE WORLD!!!

PS - Inno will take care that you also have enough Mantie-nukes-shaped-eggs to throw around in a process.​

Thats a fine exageration of the facts but the overall message is untrue. things are unbalanced but not nearly that much

DeletedUser25202

Of caurse it is exageration... this is suppose to be illustration where the game is going to. I am aware that this will never happen as I wrote it. It was only to emphasis where Inno made mistake.

And of course that I did not include Conquering cities... that is something that comes natural. I did not mean that person will win world with 1 city.

DeletedUser48798

gold trading is also allowing players who dont want to spend money to have some gold also

DeletedUser40768

gold trading is also allowing players who dont want to spend money to have some gold also

For most of them it won't help much though. It would have to be used on inventory slots, olympic festivals (once the academy is on 30) or saved to get advisers. Instant buy would still be out of reach for most of those who are just using gold trading. I know getting 10 gold alone is useless, as is having any amount under 50. So for me the gold I get I put back on the market to get more resources from time to time. The one good thing about the market is that their is no ratio to determine a good deal from a bad deal, really just depends on the market. So you can put some outrageous offers and they will usually get accepted within 24 hours :D

DeletedUser15834

The one good thing about the gold trading is there are a lot of very good players out there who dont use gold and this feature gives them the ability to easily enough acquire the services of administrator and captain which is absolutely vital to decent participation as the game reaches mid level and you start getting a decent amount of cities.
Instant buy I disagree with although like posted before I cant see there being that many spending much once the world gets developed.

DeletedUser21774

So if I put enough trades out there for 100 resources, and you all give me 10k gold each, would you all let me win the world solo?

Oh, and thank you...thank you very much.

DeletedUser40768

So if I put enough trades out there for 100 resources, and you all give me 10k gold each, would you all let me win the world solo?

Oh, and thank you...thank you very much.

Well there is only one way to find out :p

DeletedUser21774

Some player on another server told me he was warned by grepolis mods about offering not to attack people if they spammed gold his way.

I'm thinking, what the heck did Inno think would happen when they started their "flood the market with gold"
policy?

DeletedUser33530

Some player on another server told me he was warned by grepolis mods about offering not to attack people if they spammed gold his way.

I'm thinking, what the heck did Inno think would happen when they started their "flood the market with gold"
policy?

they'd make more money

DeletedUser

they'd make more money
thankyou.gif
:rolleyes:

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Innogames has ruined this game with the instant buy, its focused on players that can afford to spend £100 a week to play the game, have all premium features build troops and buildings instantly, whatever happened to having another hero world, whats the point on doing the wonders at the end of the world getting all wonders built only to be told yeah game over no more people are playing here, thanks for playing go find another world, i would expect more, as it is im looking for another game one where theres more to it and you cant cheat, as it is players are always using bots so to get ahead of everyone else and spoil it for those who want to play with there friends....

DeletedUser49358

I remember playing on world Lambda the 10th world opened (on a different account) and that gold use was limited to only buying administrator and priests and what not. Having those things unlocked gave gold users an advantage in worlds, but ne to the point that a small group of gold players *cough Triad cough* could fight the rest of the world and win as long as they kept buying gold.

Gold in the past never seemed an issue because no matter how much gold a player had their success on the world depended on how efficient they were with their resources/troops and good their alliance was, now those things seem to matter less and less as long as you have enough gold to keep yourself far ahead of everyone else.

DeletedUser2595

We've played in older worlds too Slim. I'm sure if you ask our enemies about us, they may not like us, but we are good enough players to win with skill. Sure we have some guys who spend gold. But if you actually look, every alliance has some players like that.

DeletedUser49358

We've played in older worlds too Slim. I'm sure if you ask our enemies about us, they may not like us, but we are good enough players to win with skill. Sure we have some guys who spend gold. But if you actually look, every alliance has some players like that.

I know, I wasn't trying to bash on Triad because of their gold use (its a function of the game meant for players to use if they so chose) instead I was trying to say that Triad (and others) would never be able to play older worlds the same way they are on Zancle as gold on those older worlds wouldn't be able to support that type of play style

DeletedUser

I know, I wasn't trying to bash on Triad because of their gold use (its a function of the game meant for players to use if they so chose) instead I was trying to say that Triad (and others) would never be able to play older worlds the same way they are on Zancle as gold on those older worlds wouldn't be able to support that type of play style

There are bigger goldusers than those we have in triad (me included) they just dont stand in the spotlight as much :p

for example hen event
1) Nomadik probably 1300+
2) Bee12 around 1200 I think (last I saw was at 1151)
3) AdeptusTitanicus 900 something
4) bitteschlagmichnicht 900something
5) 1mikemoore1 850ish
6-9) not entirely sure but I saw following people in top 10 sometimes:
10) Vindico

VAINDOR
wsm369

are probably in there too but I cant remember

DeletedUser21774

I am using gold for Administrator and the Captain. Not all the features, but the ones that imo, Inno should provide as part of the base product. The part of the administrator that lets you see all attacks/supports for all cities, and the farming feature. These features make the game playable at all after about 10 cities.

DeletedUser

The part of the administrator that lets you see all attacks/supports for all cities, and the farming feature. These features make the game playable at all after about 10 cities.

main reason i quit grepolis, now with this gold trade feature i thought i will give it a try again, captain is a must in later game