it...was....fun!

DeletedUser

well, looking at callinectus and robs fight i collect this. And yell at me all you want any one that pleases. Theta is boring- i agree Vote took place in AX wonders won and calli and skall got betrayed - no clue wasnt around

rob wanted to quit- no clue wasnt around
Games are meant to be won- I personally agree
By any means neccassary- mabye not any means , but if you have the right allies and stick around the right people then yes you work together
HAF was a pawn- incorrect calli was not mean or anything like that
Calli stole rights and betrayed barua- incorrect people didnt like how barua was running things and calli took position to move things forward. calli was nice enough to give back rights and was removed from office 2wice

Calli wanted to win- TRUE
calli would betray and backstab for it- NOT TRUE

Rob is a godlike figure in theta- can seeem like it, whether he is a controll freak or not i do not know
The wonder agreement screwed theta- in my opinion yes, i htink wonders would make things more intresting. I feel like its an agreement to hold hands with an enemy

Rob and a question, and im not trying to insult you or anything of the sort, but. If you hate theta so much and its like work and no fun why do you manage a 4 mil point account and not just quit? I mean if you dont intend on winning why play. Again not insulting you i just dont understand.

Calli- as long as i have known you , you have done nothing wrong to me and i will stand by your side on anything. Like a good ally

DeletedUser31852

ahhh gosh guys, how i miss theta...
Maybe you dont remember me, i was in the liquidators and TV ... I was sad to see that theta was one of the only worlds that did not have a winner... I dont know how the pacts and stuff are now, but if you dont want to win, dont although AX was so strong i believe they deserved to win...
It is a real pity you guys bicker and fight about sily stuff, and i will not get involved as this is my first and last post i will make here...
theta was great, stop insulting and fighting over stupid technechalities, and win the world,...

DeletedUser9465

Vote took place in AX but I already said was not imperative. Discussions took place on skype between the leaders of AX and we decided to go with the agreement. Callinectes and skall took part in those discussions and they never said they will start building more wonders no matter what, therefore we concluded they will respect the agreement. Less than 12 hours later they started building all the wonders, something most of AX leaders were not only not aware of, but downright against. How would you call such an action Hellion? I call it a sneaky attempt to impose something leadership didn't want or simply, betrayal of trust. You are right about something though: you weren't around, you have no clue what happened.

Quitting was not at all my option then. My option was just to leave AX and let callinectes and skallagrim lead it to the "wonder win". So I left and joned The Liquidators. But to their surprise, I assume, AX members stood by Wally and Princess X, not by them and the wonders. This makes it quite clear what real weight that vote carried: almost none at all. Again you were not there, you have no clue what happened.

Games are meant to be won? Not true for everybody. Some would say games are meant to be played to the best of your abilities.

My opinion still is that callinectes only used HAF as a pawn and never really cared about its well being. He stood with HAF only as long as he thought HAF will help him achieve his goal. His last attempt to join AN together with his team is telling for me. If he would have been allowed to do it, HAF would have lost all its wonders. It doesn't seem like he really cared about HAF, at least not to me. Of course, he wasn't mean, I never said something like this. He just didn't really cared about HAF. About his attempts to overtook HAF and control it (talking about control freaks... lol) what can I say? Not only once, but many times the original founders of HAF complained to me about this. And not only barua, but fastaman as well. In my book, trying to overtake the positions of those who trusted you an invited you to join their alliance is backstabbing and betrayal of trust.

Callinectes wanted to win - very true.
Callinectes would betray and backstabbing for it - it does seem so unfortunately. I felt betrayed by him and his last actions in HAF could really be considered backstabbing and betrayal.

That I would be a godlike figure for Theta... lol!!! This must be a joke. Ask more people, I am sure they will strenuously contradict you. I think rather callinectes was trying to say that I am like a godfather for Theta. Which I am not: there are some people much more influential than me but they prefer to keep a much lower profile. Nonetheless, there are. About me being a control freak... hmm, you better ask my alliance mates if this is true or not. I personally don't think I am, but I might be wrong.

In my opinion the wonder agreement did not screw Theta, but rather gave it some extra life. I am playing some other worlds as well, where this kind of agreement does not exist, and even if they are younger than Theta, they died before it. Exactly because of the wonders.

I never said I hate Theta. Theta is my first world and I will always be fond of it. I just said I am fed up with Theta. Meaning bored, very bored. And there are two reasons why I still check it almost daily: first, I wont quit as long as most of my alliance still wants to stay because we are in this together. Second, I feel the need of some kind of conclusion. Not a win, but only a conclusion. That's why I think we should all join in a super-alliance, build the wonders and conclude Theta this way. If there are enough people wanting this, then very well, let's do it. If not, then I will just ghost together with my alliance when it will decide it had enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, looking at callinectus and robs fight i collect this. And yell at me all you want any one that pleases. Theta is boring- i agree Vote took place in AX wonders won and calli and skall got betrayed - no clue wasnt around

By any means neccassary- mabye not any means , but if you have the right allies and stick around the right people then yes you work together
Calli stole rights and betrayed barua- incorrect people didnt like how barua was running things and calli took position to move things forward. calli was nice enough to give back rights and was removed from office 2wice

Rob is a godlike figure in theta- can seeem like it, whether he is a controll freak or not i do not know
The wonder agreement screwed theta- in my opinion yes, i htink wonders would make things more intresting. I feel like its an agreement to hold hands with an enemy

Rob and a question, and im not trying to insult you or anything of the sort, but. If you hate theta so much and its like work and no fun why do you manage a 4 mil point account and not just quit? I mean if you dont intend on winning why play. Again not insulting you i just dont understand.

Calli- as long as i have known you , you have done nothing wrong to me and i will stand by your side on anything. Like a good ally

Ok this is what bothers me about you. You speak as if you have played in theta since the start which you have not. First off Calli has always been nice to me and i hold now ill will towards him. But, with this said his treatment of HAF is very much unfair.

First off this line here:
people didnt like how barua was running things and calli took position to move things forward.
Hellion, Barua is the one of the original founders IAF which become HAF following a merge. I do not know whether he is the first founder, but he was one of the original ones of that alliance and the longest tenured member of HAF. Barua may have had other co-founders or leaders, but this fact makes HAF his, not Callis who was not a member for long at all compared to Barua to suddenly seize control and start a mutiny on because some people disagreed with Barua and his decisions. This would almost be like me removing Iga's rights because i had an issue with him. Just not right.

HAF maybe has always been a noobish MRA with no offense capabilities whatsoever for their entire existence (how they've existed for so long i don't know) But nevertheless they did side with the AX,AN,TV side instead of turning on us which would have been much easier for them to do. So they deserve much, much more respect then that.

As for the whole wonder agreement, and this is for others who have been posting, I was not for it at the time, but it did preserve Theta. Now that its long after the fact and theta is dead anyway it is very easy to nit pick and criticize the leaders in charge on every technicality, especially if you yourself were not in charge of anything. The agreement did not kill theta, nor did the wonders. This server began its decline over a year ago, around June 2011 when the alliance Alpha completely disappeared almost. After that alliances in the top 10 one by one began loosing mass amounts of players all at once.

What killed theta was the fact that this server is over 2 years old now.....people get bored and to busy to handle the larger accounts.

DeletedUser

Ok this is what bothers me about you. You speak as if you have played in theta since the start which you have not. First off Calli has always been nice to me and i hold now ill will towards him. But, with this said his treatment of HAF is very much unfair.

First off this line here: Hellion, Barua is the one of the original founders IAF which become HAF following a merge. I do not know whether he is the first founder, but he was one of the original ones of that alliance and the longest tenured member of HAF. Barua may have had other co-founders or leaders, but this fact makes HAF his, not Callis who was not a member for long at all compared to Barua to suddenly seize control and start a mutiny on because some people disagreed with Barua and his decisions. This would almost be like me removing Iga's rights because i had an issue with him. Just not right.

HAF maybe has always been a noobish MRA with no offense capabilities whatsoever for their entire existence (how they've existed for so long i don't know) But nevertheless they did side with the AX,AN,TV side instead of turning on us which would have been much easier for them to do. So they deserve much, much more respect then that.

As for the whole wonder agreement, and this is for others who have been posting, I was not for it at the time, but it did preserve Theta. Now that its long after the fact and theta is dead anyway it is very easy to nit pick and criticize the leaders in charge on every technicality, especially if you yourself were not in charge of anything. The agreement did not kill theta, nor did the wonders. This server began its decline over a year ago, around June 2011 when the alliance Alpha completely disappeared almost. After that alliances in the top 10 one by one began loosing mass amounts of players all at once.

What killed theta was the fact that this server is over 2 years old now.....people get bored and to busy to handle the larger accounts.

I want you to look at the bolded parts because, you sound really dumb here.

See those No clue i wasnt around then you say i act like i was around from the begining, when i did the exact opposite? Did not even read the post? And second off i dont care how long barua was founder, its how he ruled the alliance. Most of the members were fine with calli taking over, exept for barua and fastman because they didnt want to lose rights. barua is a nice guy and so is fastaman BUT i think the alliacne could have been ran better and thats what the members wanted. calli did not use them as a pawn. He treated them better then himself. Just as he has done for most of you.

And Rob - I dont think calli is a backstabber in my opinion. Just wanted to win the game and was upset because he felt betrayed. People act differently when upset i dont think you could argue this. You two had different views on the game, thats why you clashed horns. His opinion play to win yours is play to best of your ability. Sounds close to the same. And im glad AN wants to continue on but what is the common goal?

AND FOR ALL OF YOU - I dont give a monkeys second turd of the month how big i was or how many cities i had in theta. Doesnt mean i dont know my left from right. My size doesnt mean i dont get to have an opinion you twits. Whenever i make a comment your only defenses are "oh well you were not big in theta" so what i still get my opinion. :supermad:

also rob one more thing, the reason i think theta had more life then other worlds is not because of the agreement that was made, rather the fact that its had already been around over 1 year and half before wonders even got to join. And the worlds that are wonder worlds get wonders right after about 1 year and last mabye 1 year and a half. And when they came out HAF kept the world alive in a way because we were trying to win and not agree. So people kept playing if there would have been complete peace and harmony more people would have already quit then did

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, look Hellion i could care less about your size in game...though it is a sad sight ;) No its how long you've been here that i judge by. You joined this world long after it was in its prime days. The server was in decline over a year ago. its amazing Theta still has over 300 players. See its lines like this that give the impression that you think you know more then you do:

Lol, what do you know about what screwed theta? Theta got screwed by many different things. But the server was already going down even before 2.0 came out.

See those No clue i wasnt around then you say i act like i was around from the begining, when i did the exact opposite? Did not even read the post? And second off i dont care how long barua was founder, its how he ruled the alliance. Most of the members were fine with calli taking over, exept for barua and fastman because they didnt want to lose rights. barua is a nice guy and so is fastaman BUT i think the alliacne could have been ran better and thats what the members wanted. calli did not use them as a pawn. He treated them better then himself. Just as he has done for most of you.

lol, this is a joke. Im sure Barua and fastaman (whoever that is) were below average leaders judging by HAF's lack of winning any wars or taking any active enemy cities. Nonetheless if the players were unhappy then they were free to join other alliances. AX,AN were allies that would have taken many of them. I see no excuse to justify him stealing the alliance from them after they invited him and gave him rights. Though since they were so dumb to hand out rights like candy i feel no sympathy for them.

By the way Hellion, im not yelling, no need to get so angry man

DeletedUser

This server began its decline over a year ago, around June 2011 when the alliance Alpha completely disappeared almost. After that alliances in the top 10 one by one began loosing mass amounts of players all at once.

You are so full of it Jason. This server died for you and TV because you could no longer compete, it had nothing to do with any other alliance and why should it have? you had enough reasons to carry on fighting, Alpha had no direct links to you or your war with TP.

It's like me saying if JW were to disband it would make Theta not worth playing for me, a load of carp because they are so far away. Do everyone a favour and stop slagging Theta off, if you don't want to be there then QUIT, stop moaning about it and stop poisoning the threads with your delusions of grandeur.

Your a loser, accept it and go away.

DeletedUser

Well we didnt want to lose our wonders and go to another alliance jason, we wanted new leadership which is completly normal, just because someone was the first leader doesnt mean they cant be over ruled. Just like the american revolution. Was george washington a backstabber because he raised an army against britain who was there ruler? They wanted new leadership and there own so a new leader arose, with

DeletedUser

Just like the american revolution. Was george washington a backstabber because he raised an army against britain who was there ruler? They wanted new leadership and there own so a new leader arose, with

You need to do some research for yourself & stop believing the BS you were taught in school, you see on the History channel, in movies, in books etc.

The US is & always has been owned to this very day by a foreign entity that bought it back in the 1600's & has dictated to it ever since.

DeletedUser

he said it started its decline, not that the server was over. I happen to agree with him on that point. Many of the top players started quitting in and around that point.