it...was....fun!

DeletedUser

@Jorisva1: do you not have anything better to do than poke your nose in on matters that you neither know about or concern you? Are things that dull in your life that you just come along to talk ? Jason is a liar, end of. Akaz is full of it too, just ask the people he convinced to delete their accounts before he came back lol. Z-Grade should be ashamed of himself/herself too, the sooner we kick the fool from TP the better. TV were killed by TP good and proper. END OF STORY! All you fantasists can go back to dreaming your foolish dreams ;)

DeletedUser

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

*cries* ;(
I dearly hope that was sarcasm.

Z-Grade should be ashamed of himself/herself too,

Could you tell me why? I have yet to find a reason to.

the sooner we kick the fool from TP the better.

Hey CG, zeus, if you're gonna kick me, let me know, I'd rather leave myself instead. ;)

TV were killed by TP good and proper. END OF STORY!

I'm pretty sure you're not the author of this story. Were TV losing? By a long shot. Did TP play a hand in their defeat? A pretty darn large one if you ask me. Were TV killed by TP good and proper? That is debatable. After all, who knows how long jason, akaz, and the rest would've lasted. Perhaps we'll find out, but now they may have backup from AN, if they didn't before.

All you fantasists can go back to dreaming your foolish dreams ;)

Wha, you're not going to join us this time? :(

DeletedUser

@ Jorisva,

I don't understand why you have commented on things I have had to say and I don't understand how you seem to think you know me.

I'll make it simple for you, don't come on here spouting your mouth off about things that don't concern you, you know nothing about me in Grepolis and you know nothing about me in RL.
Find another forum were you can butt you nose in and stay out of this 1 unless you have something constructive to say.

@ Z Grade,

I guess you have confirmed my reasons for not understanding you or why you have got involved in this debate/argument. If there is 1 player from Theta whom I would say has more say in anything to do with the downfall and lies of TV and their members then MikeH is that man.

@ any other person who wishes to comment on things that they know nothing about,

DONT, you'll only make yourselves look stupid.

DeletedUser

@Jorisva1: do you not have anything better to do than poke your nose in on matters that you neither know about or concern you? Are things that dull in your life that you just come along to talk ? Jason is a liar, end of. Akaz is full of it too, just ask the people he convinced to delete their accounts before he came back lol. Z-Grade should be ashamed of himself/herself too, the sooner we kick the fool from TP the better. TV were killed by TP good and proper. END OF STORY! All you fantasists can go back to dreaming your foolish dreams ;)

Oh please what have i ever lied about to you? Please god tell me because i never hear any specifics from you other then whining like so "OMG OMG jason totally wasn't that nice to me the other day....OMG i will spy on his alliance for not acting as if the world revolves around me"

Still whining Hiddleston, about petty little issues, a year later after your meltdown when you got attacked for the first time. You don't care about any alliance you play for. Its funny that the TP leaders are under the impression that you even care about TP

DeletedUser

For those of you who care to know... I just farted.

Will everyone please lighten up a bit!!??

CALI IS GONE!... the ultimate cheat, backstabber, double dealing SOB is GONE! and we are arguing with each other!!??

honestly...

DeletedUser

Yea not really a celebration, i quite liked Calli, he was one of the few players who was nice to me when i was a njub :(

DeletedUser19042

Confirm that.

(a BIG) Majority of AX at the time voted to build the wonders. But leadership (robbyn) decided to not build them and agree with the enemy.

Only then AX started to go down.

Why make a vote to let the members decide if leadership still decides?

PS; Calli was my best ingame friend. You all should respect him. He has reached a LOT ALONE. Things that none of you would EVER reach.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

@ Jorisva,

I don't understand why you have commented on things I have had to say and I don't understand how you seem to think you know me.

I'll make it simple for you, don't come on here spouting your mouth off about things that don't concern you, you know nothing about me in Grepolis and you know nothing about me in RL.
Find another forum were you can butt you nose in and stay out of this 1 unless you have something constructive to say.

Oh, it concerns me. Because I'm fighting in these oceans as well. And I've known TP and TV growing.
And yes, I don't know you in RL. But I do know your game style.

DeletedUser

Confirm that.

(a BIG) Majority of AX at the time voted to build the wonders. But leadership (robbyn) decided to not build them and agree with the enemy.

PS; Calli was my best ingame friend. You all should respect him. He has reached a LOT ALONE. Things that none of you would EVER reach.

I agree 110% to all of this. Will +rep when i can.

DeletedUser

Oh, it concerns me. Because I'm fighting in these oceans as well. And I've known TP and TV growing.
And yes, I don't know you in RL. But I do know your game style.
Are you 1 of those who uses a different name in the externals to hide who you are in-game because there is no record of you in Theta. What account name do you play under so I can decide whether what you same is true or not.

DeletedUser

It is true noob. You seem like one of those players who thinks hes the shiz, because hes in the top 50 players of a dead world. Come to a new world, and either myself or jorvisa will take you on 1 v 1. Or are you to chicken??

Everyone who matters knows jorvisas ign.

DeletedUser

It is true noob. You seem like one of those players who thinks hes the shiz, because hes in the top 50 players of a dead world. Come to a new world, and either myself or jorvisa will take you on 1 v 1. Or are you to chicken??

Everyone who matters knows jorvisas ign.
Noob???

Jono don't be an idiot, I've been playing Grep for 2 years so think before you speak and I'm ranked 164 in Theta, nowhere near the top 50 and with no aspirations to be known as the shiz...whatever that means!!! I have asked Jorisva who he or she is in-game and will wait for a response.
Also there are a lot of good players on Grepolis and I don't know most of them so not knowing who Jorisva is means absolutely nothing?

DeletedUser19042

MH.

I have this forum account because I started it with my very first account. I had to leave game then so that account was ghosted. But forum account still stands. So I'm using it.

DeletedUser

MH.

I have this forum account because I started it with my very first account. I had to leave game then so that account was ghosted. But forum account still stands. So I'm using it.
So what you are saying is you are no longer in Theta?

DeletedUser19042

lol...No...I still am. But with an other account.
But the forum account of my account which ghosted still stands...

DeletedUser9465

Confirm that.

AX was already going down when the wonder agreement was signed, due to inactivity and no-commitment issues. Because of the efforts of no more than 10 peoples this was not obvious for everybody. Still, me, Wally and Princess X were very well aware of this fact. AX defense capabilities were stretched way beyond the limit and a full scale war with every alliance that agreed to the pact would have mean the rapid dissolution of AX. Despite of its apparent might, AX would have not been able to build the wonders and rebuild the defense fast enough to withstand all the attacks. Therefore we were forced to chose one of the two: build the wonders as the majority of AX voted (and I should add that among those that voted for the wonders too many had only a very limited contribution to the well-being of AX, if any at all) or accept the agreement and meanwhile try to fix things in AX . 3 out of 4 of the founders decided that the second option was better, therefore we accepted the agreement. Those who have no idea what was really happening or what was the real state of AX back then should either check better, either just shut up.

DeletedUser19042

still. Then you shouldn't have set up a VOTE. Then you should just have let the leadership decide. But not giving false hope by setting a vote.

Because apparently you already decided.

DeletedUser9465

Really? The vote was consultative, not imperative (the question was about what people think it would be better not about what AX will do). It was considered when we took the decision but we thought that the reasons for the agreement carried more weight. And if people would have felt that we betrayed their trust they would have left to join callinectes and skall. Interesting enough, only 3 left. So I have no quarrel with my conscience about this vote: it had its purpose and it served its purpose well. I still think the wonder agreement was good and offered Theta some extra life. And I find it very interesting how you, once one of the most vocal for the wonder agreement, suddenly became one of its fiercest opponent. Very consistent indeed.

DeletedUser

TV have the backup from AN. Where? Somebody needs to let this filter up. Z-Grade, you're providing the reasons to your own questions. I'll starting attacks on you now. Leave TP, run somewhere else.

DeletedUser19042

Really? The vote was consultative, not imperative (the question was about what people think it would be better not about what AX will do). It was considered when we took the decision but we thought that the reasons for the agreement carried more weight. And if people would have felt that we betrayed their trust they would have left to join callinectes and skall. Interesting enough, only 3 left. So I have no quarrel with my conscience about this vote: it had its purpose and it served its purpose well. I still think the wonder agreement was good and offered Theta some extra life. And I find it very interesting how you, once one of the most vocal for the wonder agreement, suddenly became one of its fiercest opponent. Very consistent indeed.

You got me there...lol..sorry
Yes I was for it at the time. But now I think we just ruined it. And yes, I also voted "agree with the wonders agreement" at the time.
But honestly, I don't know if the agreement was the best thing we did. But still, the majority, which didn't include me, voted no...
I'm just setting a point. Nothing more, nothing less.