it...was....fun!

DeletedUser

TV have the backup from AN. Where? Somebody needs to let this filter up. Z-Grade, you're providing the reasons to your own questions. I'll starting attacks on you now. Leave TP, run somewhere else.

Let me be honest here. I do not really understand the bolded part of the quote at all. However, in my post I mentioned TV may have backup from AN, if they didn't have it before. I'll have to cease my comment here unfortunately, else I'll probably get a stern talking to at best.

I'll leave TP when zeus or CG ask me to, no sooner. I won't attack you though, I don't believe in attacking an alliance member unless he's inactive, and the alliance is taking his cities to keep them within the alliance.

DeletedUser

Wow when did Theta become a reality TV series? Why cant all the old AX guys remember crushing Alpha, AAB, ARISE, and TiT into the ground and be happy about how the game was played. It was a great run and all of you put in the effort to make it happen.

DeletedUser

Z-Grade, why do you keep mentioning Zeus? CG and London are your top men. I think you need to just pack your bags and go if you don't even know the setup of your own alliance. Before you go, put a complaint in if you like. I figure London will be the one most likely to show sympathy for you. I'll get your coat ;)

DeletedUser19042

Oh wait,

CG is 2 days inactive now...oops?
And I think Zeus is worth the mention. He's an awesome attacker (Yes, I know about it)

DeletedUser

Ah yes, I forgot about him. That's my own fault, zeus contacted me earlier regarding some of my posts here in this thread, and said he was asked by CG to do so, and I haven't had too much contact within the alliance recently, so of course, I get messed up.

DeletedUser

"Awesome attacker" and my in-game name in the same sentence .. yeee haaa

grep notoriety atlast. My last claim to fame was when I managed to get on three peoples most wanted list.

I cant work out if its tongue-in-cheek or if I am being lauded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with regards to the Alliance running. CG just asked me to fill-in for a couple of items that he was too busy to deal with. RL comes first.

Z-grade will not be kicked / asked to resign.

Handbag fights within the alliance are tolerated to an extent and I believe that MH , MikeH and ZG can work it out between themselves.

In the blue corner with her stilettos is Z-Grade. guilty of backing up Jason ( mentally deranged and schizo at the least .. Jason.. not ZG)
This is an I have quit thread and by re-building and not going ghost .. Jason HAS NOT quit by any definition of the word QUIT.
so ZG ,s arguement , in my opinion . is quite incorrect

I have pm,d ZG and its all over as far as I was concerned.

&

In the red corner Mike H.. who , ( I am guessing here ) feels that ZG needs to back-up her Alliance ( TP ) and rather than have a pop openly at her Alliance team mates should have pm,d privately what she felt.
The public spat has spilt over to petty attacks that can be sorted privately.

I call Mike names on a daily basis. My views are heard and ignored/ listenned to as and how he feels. Its Mike,s prerogative what he does with his troops/fleet.
MH does the same too. I cannot tell players what to do. I can pm and suggest , I can attempt to bring peace . Ultimately with theta coming to a close , I too WILL begin to mess-about and attack some players that I probably shouldnt , just for a bit of fun.
Make of that what you will

As the fight is public and I was mentioned. I will now show why CG designated this internal problem to me. ( he may regret it - but I am , if nothing else HONEST and I see no need for my further involvement)

Can we go back to the bit that said I was an AWESOME ATTACKER now ?? I like the adulation :)

DeletedUser

In the blue corner with her stilettos is Z-Grade. guilty of backing up Jason ( mentally deranged and schizo at the least .. Jason.. not ZG)
This is an I have quit thread and by re-building and not going ghost .. Jason HAS NOT quit by any definition of the word QUIT.
so ZG ,s arguement , in my opinion . is quite incorrect

As the fight is public and I was mentioned. I will now show why CG designated this internal problem to me. ( he may regret it - but I am , if nothing else HONEST and I see no need for my further involvement)

Can we go back to the bit that said I was an AWESOME ATTACKER now ?? I like the adulation :)

hehe, the honest part from you made me chuckle ;)

Anyway you guys are making a much bigger deal out of this then it need be....I quit and heard about what was happening so decided to cancel my account deletion to see what could be worked out. So there is really not much else to be said about that. I guess if you count logging in once a day to check on PM's as "active" then thats your prerogative.

DeletedUser

hi, just want to send my regards to the Theta forum posters as i am quitting. not that most people care or like me, but...whatever...i do what i want! lol

Jason

Active:

logging in , building biremes , switching Alliances

Quitting :

don,t log-in , go ghost

SIMPLE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe, the honest part from you made me chuckle ;)

Anyway you guys are making a much bigger deal out of this then it need be....I quit and heard about what was happening so decided to cancel my account deletion to see what could be worked out. So there is really not much else to be said about that. I guess if you count logging in once a day to check on PM's as "active" then thats your prerogative.
Oh, I forgot about you. You quit but were logging in once a day...I rest my case...your an idiot.

PS. I was going to end that last sentence with a smile or a wink but I thought nah I really do think your an idiot.

DeletedUser

lol, the both of you this time quick to whine about something else now. Sheesh i have never met a more uptight bunch that look for things to complain about. Oy vey.... lol

DeletedUser

lol, the both of you this time quick to whine about something else now. Sheesh i have never met a more uptight bunch that look for things to complain about. Oy vey.... lol
Had to -rep this. Very poor reply compared to your usually high yet ignorant standards.

DeletedUser

LOL.. nobody here is uptight son. We are trying to help you cope with an internet game without you having to up your dosage of meds.

DeletedUser

yeah...whatever. I get tired of you guys. Its just always a lot of Drama dealing with you people. And i don't play the game for drama

@ Zeus...as for calling me "insane" or whatever you say, can you really not be able to come up with any new insults? or will it just be the same lame put downs? After what happened a few weeks ago now i cannot possibly see how its wrong for me to be angry with you people. But of course im sure i did something else wrong again like not catering to you and Mike's every need. I forget the world does revolve around you two ;) Oh well. I offered you guys friendship and you made your choice as to how to respond.

DeletedUser

yeah...whatever. I get tired of you guys. Its just always a lot of Drama dealing with you people. And i don't play the game for drama

@ Zeus...as for calling me "insane" or whatever you say, can you really not be able to come up with any new insults? or will it just be the same lame put downs? After what happened a few weeks ago now i cannot possibly see how its wrong for me to be angry with you people. But of course im sure i did something else wrong again like not catering to you and Mike's every need. I forget the world does revolve around you two ;) Oh well. I offered you guys friendship and you made your choice as to how to respond.

OK. Let me address your issues.. please GOD for the final time.

1. You blow hot & cold depending on whether or not you get your own way.. that leads me to believe that grep is more than a game to you. your pm,s have been friendly and abusive alternating on your pmt.

2. Akaz new that I could seperate my loyalties between 2 worlds. He admitted that he could not .. another failing that you have too.

3. you didnt do anything wrong as far as I know. Your paranoia in playing two seperate worlds was what has ruined what was seemingly an amiable grep relationship.

4. The world does revolve around Mike and I , but you forgot that Dacuba , MH and ALL of TP belong in that world too.

5. I am friendly to all players in Grep. Its just a game and I have no personal issue with anyone here. Its just banter and part of the game. Its you who seem to be unable to cope with ALL the aspects of this GAME that YOU have chosen to participate in.
I havnt sent you any abusive pm,s as you have . My calling you insane ( you forgot we called you gay too ) has been prompted by the hot & cold messages. schizo behaviour to say the least.

DeletedUser

OK. Let me address your issues.. please GOD for the final time.

1. You blow hot & cold depending on whether or not you get your own way.. that leads me to believe that grep is more than a game to you. your pm,s have been friendly and abusive alternating on your pmt.

2. Akaz new that I could seperate my loyalties between 2 worlds. He admitted that he could not .. another failing that you have too.

3. you didnt do anything wrong as far as I know. Your paranoia in playing two seperate worlds was what has ruined what was seemingly an amiable grep relationship.

4. The world does revolve around Mike and I , but you forgot that Dacuba , MH and ALL of TP belong in that world too.

5. I am friendly to all players in Grep. Its just a game and I have no personal issue with anyone here. Its just banter and part of the game. Its you who seem to be unable to cope with ALL the aspects of this GAME that YOU have chosen to participate in.
I havnt sent you any abusive pm,s as you have . My calling you insane ( you forgot we called you gay too ) has been prompted by the hot & cold messages. schizo behaviour to say the least.

Im not sure you understand my issues.

Zeus, copying and pasting our forum and sending it to enemy alliances, telling other alliances specifically only me and Kaz's online times and habits...is not friendly banter. Its is something else. Something much much else. I play nicely with many of the people i've talked down to on other servers. It seems im always wrong according to you guys. Now im wrong for being angry about you people spying on us for god only knows how long.

I do remember messaging you and Mike in delphi to try and settle the issues, to get everyone happy and on the same page, and then being stuck with what you guys did. Jeeze....oh bog what right do i have to be angry about that

DeletedUser

copying and pasting our forum.......

hope you have a good lawyer.. lol

that statement in itself is untrue and i,m intrigued to how you came up with that. As far as I was aware. Delphi was coming along nicely untill Akaz pm,d me explaining that he was unable to seperate the 2 worlds. after which you became insulting and displayed the insanity that i have afore-mentioned. In-order to relieve your stress I quit Delphi as i felt sorry for you.
I wont waste your time here or exhaust your mind further.
I have posted earlier in this thread about TV and your supposed quitting and wish you well whatever you do.

I do think that you should take up another game that wont tax you too much. Thats not me being insulting. Its advice from someone who has observed / played with you for over a year. good luck Jason.. most sincerely.. Zeusballs

DeletedUser

Copying and pasting the forum...or just passing info along...its a technicality that is irrelevant. When you act as a spy within an alliance the don't expect them to respond kindly. I admit Kaz overreacted over things to an extent, but i also remember messaging Mike and asking him what i could do only for him to give me a vague response. I messaged you and all you said was "your doing a great job".

So i don't know man. Kaz has a fit and you then use that as a way to justify blowing everything up completely and spying on us. Zeus...when we conquered cities from Mike we saw late support from ONE* members who we are fighting in delphi. So drop the act. Its obvious what you guys were doing there. Why is it so wrong for me to be angry over that? it does take a lot of work to run an alliance you know...it doesn't feel good when people you trusted very highly do that kind of thing for very petty reasons.

And Zeus, for someone who has played with me over a year there is surprisingly very little you know about me. I have my way of doing things just like the next person.

DeletedUser

Copying and pasting the forum...or just passing info along...its a technicality that is irrelevant. When you act as a spy within an alliance the don't expect them to respond kindly. I admit Kaz overreacted over things to an extent, but i also remember messaging Mike and asking him what i could do only for him to give me a vague response. I messaged you and all you said was "your doing a great job".

So i don't know man. Kaz has a fit and you then use that as a way to justify blowing everything up completely and spying on us. Zeus...when we conquered cities from Mike we saw late support from ONE* members who we are fighting in delphi. So drop the act. Its obvious what you guys were doing there. Why is it so wrong for me to be angry over that? it does take a lot of work to run an alliance you know...it doesn't feel good when people you trusted very highly do that kind of thing for very petty reasons.

And Zeus, for someone who has played with me over a year there is surprisingly very little you know about me. I have my way of doing things just like the next person.
Why are you getting so hung up over something which happens all the time in Grepolis and makes it a part of the (war) game? Is it really worth in your own admission getting angry over?
Jason you have told many of us on many occasions to chill out and stop taking things so seriously and to enjoy ourselves more...your getting angry over a game???