Newspaper Ithaca Newspaper - Gold Edition

DeletedUser

Ithaca Informer Gold Addition​

This is a Gold Edition Network which shows the best results, 18+ is the required age to read this Gold Addition Newspaper and if your under 18 then come to my party Next door and ill feed you to the Dogs. Hello my name is Prolong and this is my first time producing a Newspaper so feel free to feed me to my dogs because i'm under 18

Top 10 Alliances
Deus ex Birema
Inglorious Basterds
ReVoLuTioN
Dark Anarchy
Republica
Grimm Sleepers
The Varangians
New Model Army
Blacksmith
Tenant Eviction
As Athens Burns
Extra Mortal Basterds

AABP Rank
Deus ex Birema
As Athens Burns
Inglorious Basterds
ReVoLuTioN
Republica
Grimm Sleepers
New Model Army
Riot
The Varangians
Dark Anarchy
Extra Mortal Basterds
Assassin Nation​

1) Firstly we got a lot of weights in the race tracks and the first 1 which is ahead of the race is Deus ex Birema. They got some pretty good victories over the past Wars if you can call it that because they seem to finish up things very quickly. They are racing the tracks with battleships, Deus doesn't need tires, they'll outrun anyone. As Athens Burns were second but unfortunately their gas ran out and they came across a large pack of wolves that are currently eating UP AAB for Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner and don't forget Desert.

Interview with gokillanoob3

Whats so special about your alliance or what makes your alliance stand out?
I built this alliance with the guidelines set out from the beginning, I mainly only recruited experienced players in good locations, and took in a few beginners but always made sure they had mentors which could tailor make them into the players I needed. Another reason we are so special is due to the council members and the other leaders of this alliance, with out there help it is unlikely we would be where we are today, but the most important reason is because we all work as one unit.

who is your competition?
Competition is a big word, we havent seen much of it too be honest. Every war we have had we have safely said we have come out on top after a few days. I hope to see a few alliances around in the future who may grow to challenge us and give us a good fight at the end.

Which alliance has caught your attention?
Grimm sleepers have caught our eye, they defend very well and its good too see they can work well us.

If your Alliance was to go into war with one of the top 12 which 1 would it be?
From the top 12 it is likley we will war all of them, not in any particular order but most likely all at once, we love a challenge.

if your alliance left you and you were being slaughtered what action would you take?
My alliance would not leave me, we all work as a team.

do you have any advice to those who are planning to go against your alliance?
If you plan too war us, please build some troops we love BP.

who is your number one fan?
My number one fan in the game is cyprus, great player and he helped make this alliance what it is now.
DeB
rdin893l.jpg

AAB on the table, ready to serve
getdown.jpg

2) Inglorious Basterds is coming in second now and looks like no one is stopping them. They are gaining fast on Deus's tail but there can be only one Winner at the end. someone should report them for their foul language, but who knows, many of their players are probably Banned

Interview with sagsin2k1

There's nothing special about it; we're a blend of experienced and new players(not noobs). The fact that we didn't have any big names in the alliance helped us. A lot of people said (on forums) that IB is an MRA and that we would last long. Well, unlike others, we don't brag on forums. We like to show what we are through our actions. Probably, that might be the thing that'd make IB stand out.

who is your competition?
ATM, nobody. We've achieved a lot and we're still busy finishing off what we started few days ago. We are loyal to our allies and we don't back-stab. So, we don't see anybody as competition.

Among the existing ones? DeB

Tricky question! You could say DeB. They are the best ATM and who doesn't want to beat the best?

if your alliance left you and you were being slaughtered what action would you take?
I can assure you that it's never going to happen. IB is not dependent on individual players. We've got a wonderful team in place. Everyone is ready to step up to it, when the hour comes.

Yeah, I do. Make friends with AAB or ex-AAB and I'm pretty sure they'll play a key factor in the victory..(Can anybody tell me whose???)

Haha. Pearce, Persi, Sten, GG, San, yaface, etc have more fans than I do. I am not that popular in IB. But if I have to name one, it'd be 'LordDad'.

cartoon-clown-car-515.jpg

3) Revolution has seemingly been changing its name and position, its rank has been rising and falling but now it has stabilized and they manage to get a grasp on the race track and are doing a good job. They carry a few crowns with them so they already have kings riding with them.

Interview with Mazz666

Our share numbers make us special along with many great experienced players plus some fresh blood who are very eager to learn and are itching to kill kill.

who is your competition?
Anyone not allied with us at he moment, ithaca seems to swing around so much its hard to say. But a finger would have to pointed at DeB being #1 for now ;)

Same as above really, but anyone higher in the rankings always has our attention plus any local alliance that arnt allies.
At the moment it would have to be the two that has been attacking us DeB & GS. Alot of others are to far away or have a common goal for now.

I doubt this would happen unless I betrayed them which wouldnt happen. But to answer the question I would be forced to look for another alliance (which should not be a problem as Ive been told I have invite's to many if ever needed) and try to defend myself the best I can until it passed over. I'm not a player who backs down easy and hides in a corner pretending nothing is happing :D

Id have to say be careful on the targets you pick, some easy pickings arnt always as easy as they look :p

Haha thats a hard one, I have so many members to pick from that all love me plus others from outside of the alliance but if I had to pick a name Id say my fearless leader ErikWijmeersch :D

Just+my+luck..+license+and+registration...+more+at+ToonHole.com_010745_3699065.jpg

4) Dark Anarchy: As we speak they are growing very fast and are in 4th place, there's nothing stopping them to achieve their goal but there is a BP issue with them as they started their alliance from scratch after they were separated from a merger.

Interview with Prolong

The thing that makes my Alliance so special is unity and the participation of members. Our Alliance is very lively in the forums and we have some great players that interact with each other like family.

who is your competition?
Anyone who thinks they can challenge us

Grimm sleepers, i heard they got good defense

Anyone that thinks they are a challenge to us

i'll go on a rampage and slaughter my neighbors even if they are 2 oceans away ;P

Yes, come at us with Full Power and don't hold back or you'll regret it!

Of course it's myself, it should be obvious by now

stock-photo-bad-cartoon-wolf-racing-in-a-red-kart-23349994.jpg

DeletedUser

5) Republica: They seem to be calm and a bit lost, i don't really know much about them but there's 1 thing that i know which is that There's nothing stopping them from becoming the top MRA in Ithaca unless they step their game up. They have an academy, A MRA blood type. but they seem to be pretty confident and i have seen signs of then becoming better players ;P

Interview with unserv

Absolutely nothing, they own o53, that's it

Deus ex Birema great average points

we're already at war with New Model Army and Deus ex Birema

that probably will happen if they see my answers to these questions :) i would find another strong alliance :p

yes i have! don't mess with the biggest players lol

fan? i guess cavey

6) Grimm Sleepers: They lost their place from i think rank 3. Anyway they seem to have a very good defense and rumors are going around that they were capable of holding off Deus + AAB which is quite impressive. But they seem to be gaining their momentum and their tires have been fixed and they are headed onto the race tracks in 6th position.

Interview with nivrap402

Probably the outstanding teamwork and togetherness we have here, that we showed particularly when we were taking a beating from rank #1 and rank #2 at the same time. A lot of players (traitors) left and joined the enemy but thats made us a stronger unit and has built trust in the players that stayed.

Who is your competition?
Alliance wise: DEB and TE are the main competition in our core oceans but i guess we are all in a competition :p As a player, theres friendly competetion with alliance members and mates and also always nice to be ahead of nodcrush!

From personal experience i like the way both Deus ex Birema and The Varangians go about thier business, both work well as a team and take a lot of cities!

we are still kind of at war with AAB but also ReVolution are getting on my nerves lately!

I would create land defense to stop my walls from getting destroyed, and turn LS nukes into more bireme nukes to snipe incoming CS's. Oh and reel in the BP!!!

Dont sleep, eat or go to work, stay on your computer 24/7? :p

Erm hard to pick just 1 lol, i hear Leneous, NEOGEO22 and DevilB77 are all huge fans though!!!!!!

7) The Varangians: Serious gamers and freaks. They act according to their alliance profile and most of the top members all share the same profile pictures which is mysterious.
Need More information, someone spy on them because they seem to look like vegetarians.

No reply, they don't like to be interviewed i think they like to keep themselves away from meat.
8) New Model Army: They seem pretty solid and have a inspiration on their alliance profile. They seem to be from Chi, well i don't recognize any of them when i was in Chi so i don't know what Chi they're from but that's just me. Their tires seem to be thick and they have 1 purpose, World Domination. Lets see how long they last, i reckon a decade ;D

The Varangians and New Model Army share the same interests. No interviews, guess they really don't like me at all. It must be my looks ;D

9) Blacksmith: These are the members that left either AAB or Grim. they are all escapees from Impel Down. They joined the Race track without a racing car and seem to know how to get to the finishing line, they have some competition ahead of them so lets see how far they can get.

Interview with Fauztin

-We're a small alliance making a lot of noise in our little part of the world.

who is your competition?
-Ocean 56.

-The Varangians. We've been fighting with many of them since they were Extraordinary Gentlemen and Black Legion Armada before that. It has been good fun.

-We are warring with The Varangians and EMB, and Trojean seems to be warring with IB. I think that is enough. ;)

-Turtle and salvage all the BP I can!

-Go against someone else! If you are not already fighting us, then we're probably too far away to be worth bothering.

-poopstan and RowdyDawg probably tie.

Why was BlackSmith formed and for what purpose?
-Blacksmith is an AAB splinter that broke off in search of fun. Our purpose is to kill things without having to send mass mailings about it.

10) Tenant Eviction: Just recently started and it seems to be a home for the evicted. i once got evicted and went to Tenant Eviction but they didn't let me join because they fought i was lying. so called friends they are

Interview with LSDude

We have a good bond between us, we are big in numbers but a close unit. I've been impressed with our supporting of fellow alliance mates. The leadership has some excellent experience guiding the ship.

who is your competition?
We have many alliances on our borders, I will make no further comment on this ;)

Extra Mortal Basterds as they are right on our border. Blacksmith, DeB will still be the guys to beat. I know them from others servers but as I start most servers with a new ID they don't know me ;)

That's a loaded question, lol. I think it's more the case somebody will come for us before we come for them, we will let them draw first blood. What I will say is we are no mugs and are better set-up that many might like to think.

This would never happen but if I where getting set-up to be rimmed I could easily take cities in safe zones to far from conflict, in other words run for the hills. That's what us Highlanders do.

Well I would not give advice but what I would say is you better be good at this, very good. I think many don't rate us but this suits us.

I'll say Dawies but he might disagree.

11) As Athens Burns: They seem to be pretty banged up, Tepis has gone in Vacation mode LOL, the guy left his country to burn. R.I.P As Athens Burns.

Interview with nodcrush

well i feel what made us standout the most was most these guys started out with no clue knowing how to play the game and i had to teach them with guides and personal questions.aside from that nothing were not specail we were just hard working basically everyday people...who happen to light ancient greek cities on fire :)

who is your competition?
the world and everyone is having a blast :)

im sure by now you know most of the top 12 is after us :)

probably just laugh and give them a good show :)

nah none at all they executed perfectly and got us pretty off gaurd :) though ill still argue to the death about their reasons why and continue to say it was total bs

idk im cocky but not cocky and self centered enough to keep fans around...if you ment friend i have a few of them such as Xano, Theseus..., murtius, king nation, and id even say popshot. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interview With an Ex member of AAB Mat5592

i'm all alone! i guess that makes me special.

who is your competition?
well i've been attacked by just about everyone recently so..we'll go with everyone.

DeB for sure..beasts

---

I hope I don't leave myself!

take it easy on me :)

probably slanj2012 haha. used to coordinate attacks together and whatnot then he left for DeB!

"Just out of interest why are you not in the alliance maybe i can put this down if you have something to share :) please share it"

well i was in AAB for quite some time, then I think everyone knows what happened. BUT i decided to stick with it and try to fight through it..but then it appeared the leadership gave up and i had no reason left to stay. so, now i'm just hanging out by myself waiting for a good alliance i guess. i have yet to receive an invite from an alliance where i wouldn't be the highest scoring player...and i'm not exactly a point king so yeah, i'm still flying solo.

12) Extra Mortal Basterds: Just an extension of rank 2 but they seem to have pretty good average and they got tires to spare for Inglorious Basterds.

I will talk about the Alliance which is in desperate need of Hope ~ Global Domini
14) Global Domini: The biggest MRA that has ever existed. When the race began they went the opposite direction, i feel so sorry for them, they seem to be riding on snails. i heard 1 of their members sat in the toilets for such a long time that 2 years passed and the world wonders were already over, the cause for this was that they received so many harbor attacks they they decided to retire and worship Dark Anarchy.

Guys this took me a lot of time but i manage to pull it off, this newspaper isnt here to offend anyone so please do not take it seriously.
rep if you like ;) hope in making more soon

Copyright 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Guys it Looks like you guys enjoyed it, Is there any improvement for me to make on the news paper if so PM me so i can improve on the up coming newspapers

DeletedUser

I forgot to ask, guys could you give me a Rate out of 10 about this newspaper so i could maybe do a similar one next time:

If i was to rate it it will probably be 8.5/10
i could have done better but i didn't want to over do it.

DeletedUser28137

I say 8, because there was no alliance rant (which I love) and all the interviews were the same questions.

DeletedUser

DDfan could you PM because i don't know what a Alliance Rant is, maybe i will include that in the next newspaper. thanks in advance. I want to create a newpaper that everyone enjoys reading :)

DeletedUser

Good newpaper! Yeah "Deus is eating everyone for breakfast, lunch and dinner... and don't forget dessert." LOL

DeletedUser5676

The Varangians and New Model Army share the same interests. No interviews, guess they really don't like me at all. It must be my looks ;D

i think its the new deodorant you are using :p bfp of NMA ill do an interview next week or interview unserv again about his new alliance ;)

ill rate it a 9/10 since it had alot of detail compared to other newspapers in this server

DeletedUser5554

lol my interview shows i didn't even read the questions xD that or a lot of the questions were mixed up my bad

DeletedUser

Good newpaper! Yeah "Deus is eating everyone for breakfast, lunch and dinner... and don't forget dessert." LOL
Gota disagree, they are trying to eat a lot but not everyone. Some are trying to feast with them. They are eating themselfs as well thou :p

DeletedUser

Rating the paper Id have to give it an 8/10 as its your first one, there is always room to improve.

Interviews are good but maybe needs a bit more pics for some of us illiterates out there, and Girls. All good papers have a page 3 girl :D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Rating the paper Id have to give it an 8/10 as its your first one, there is always room to improve.

Interviews are good but maybe needs a bit more pics for some of us illiterates out there, and Girls. All good papers have a page 3 girl :D

DeB dont like MRA , but i like DeB ( MIPRA ) Mass InactivePlayer Recruitment Alliance...Lol

DeletedUser

DeB dont like MRA , but i like DeB ( MIPRA ) Mass InactivePlayer Recruitment Alliance...Lol

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????