Ithaca Premade - The Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After browsing through the Premades for this world I found that none really stuck out to me, yes there are a few decent prospects but nothing that matches what I look for; Because of this I will be forming The Legion an alliance built on the ideals of honour and respect for not only your allies but also your foes.

The Legion will be a democratic alliance, however to start with, things will be handled mainly by myself. This will only be short terms until we all know each other on a fairly good level, after which representatives will be voted in whom will take a place on the council. Council members are the players you should contact if you would rather remain anonymous to myself or feel that you cannot approach me yourself, they will also take on various roles around the alliance. Council members will also help with watching the situation in the area they represent, I am only one person so I cannot see everything :p)

Pacts will be limited and none will be made until after BP. 100 member cap to begin with however I do favour a smaller alliance so over time so this will lower.

Where will we be based?
O55 (South-East)

Requirements
Active on the forums (I do random forum activity checks)
Be a strong team player (If you don't want to work in a team then why are you in an alliance?)
Until you have conquer you will be required to grow by 100 points a day (We will actually check your growth over the last 2 days and get the average.)

No applications need be made here (not enough time) so just message me ingame. To begin with we may seem to 'mass recruit' however I assure you that the fat will be trimmed quickly ;)

I would also like to add that I am one of the Co-Founders of Honour and Power on Ephesus, rankings for this world can be found Here.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in blue,
SM

DeletedUser

no offence sir but my one is almost the same as your alliance. I would like to request you to change your alliance name please? I posted my alliance 1 day before you. You have the same ocean, part of name. It would be nice if you actually do. :)

DeletedUser

Sorry didn't spot yours ;D is already an alliance called The Legion anyway :)

Have changed the name to The Empire for the time being :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.