Its A Christmas Miracle

DeletedUser41523

Sharpen your swords, unleash your manticores, and put me on your naughty list. I've decided to make another premade.

Founders
Amirashah
The Smilodon Fatalis

What I'm Looking For
We're looking for about 10 players to start with given our goals. As usual, anyone can ask to join. That said, you're expected to bring an aggressive attitude and to be a team player. Anyone who has played with me before knows how I like to run things and what I expect. Be ready to come out swinging.

Settings
Conquest
Build Speed: 2
Unit Speed: Doesn't matter
Morale: Don't care

The Aim
We want to take 10 other people and start on the rim. There's two main reasons for this run. First off, its a fun challenge for us to take a handful of players and try to make a respectable team on a late start. Second, I think we can all agree that new players tend to get murdered by more stacked premades. This is an opportunity for them to regroup and learn to get better from experienced players. This is also why we only want to start with 10 people.

Leadership Experience
We've been playing and leading in Grepo since 2010. We've start up teams and making them respectable and in some cases the best on the server. I've also led a no diplomacy premade in my time in US Troy. Not every run has been a raging success, such as Project Misery Business in Cythera. But I've learned from experiences like that also. To view the full slate of experience check out the spoiler.

En Theta: As Athens Burns (Ranked 2nd overall) (TSF)/ Academy X (Amir)
En Omicron: As Athens Burns (Ranked 10th overall) (TSF)/Alpha (Ranked 2nd)(Amir)
En Ithica: As Athens Burns (Ranked 2nd overall) (TSF)
En Pella: Bands of Misfits (Ranked 2nd overall) (Amir & TSF. **Helped lead**)
En Delos: Lacking Diplomacy (Ranked 1st overall) (TSF)
En Paros: Point and Shoot (Ranked 11th overall) (Amir & TSF)
En Thebes: Disturbed Tendencies (Ranked 1st overall) (TSF **Helped lead briefly, did not found**
US Gythium: War.Hammer/Elysium (Ranked 1st overall) (TSF)/ Molten Scourge (Ranked 3rd overall) (Amir)
US Pella: Cadaverific (4th overall) (TSF & Amir)
US Troy: Picnic Bunnies (1st overall/No Diplomacy) (TSF)

Applications
If this is something that interests you, shoot me a forum Pm or a skype message @Srwrestling2011. Explain why you think you'd be a good fit here and tell me a bit about your experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43011

Pah no diplo on troy ... laughable! and you burned out of cythera leaving all your players in the dark.... not exactly the best examples of your best Dan.

DeletedUser41523

Don't recall allying any outside alliance when I was running PB. I remember setting up a second branch, so if you wanna count that then fine but you didn't complain back then so it's odd you are now considering you were in leadership there.

As for Cythera, yeah anyone important on that world knows what was up with my life there. Also you rage quit on your own team mates in Cythera. Hell at least PMB effectively died before I checked out. You just up and ghosted on Infect. Just like you up and ghosted on PB and left over 30 of your cities in our core to clean up. Now kindly up and ghost off of this post.

DeletedUser43011

This is the ghost of fletchmas past and I just came to haunt your premade, your not wrong though Dan... I did rage quit and rightly so .... as for PB, you and I both know who you was talking to and what you was trying to arrange but as you've requested ill ghost off of your premade.

Much love, hugs and stuff X

DeletedUser41523

i will be joining 3 days after you do. and marking everyone in this alliance red.

Welp we're boned :p

In the mean time can you get my bloody account on lato back? Been trying to come back for a few days now.

DeletedUser16429

i will be joining 3 days after you do. and marking everyone in this alliance red.
He's just mad he wouldn't get an invite. We are to good for him
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser41523

The real question here is how many of BB's special pics will we be getting during this time?