Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser

it's still the rim cap:D
oh come on you guys could've at least put your wonders in central O56
there is no easy cities the enemy can take in 56+you guys have way more cities there
but instead you'll put 5 wonders in O66,but honestly if you look at it it was the border of O76:D
what are you guys so afraid of? :p

lol, we put 2 in 56. Its all we had ready to go. None of us wanted WW to get here this quickly. We honestly thought we had no chance. We put them on the islands we had ready. Afraid of OV is laughable, we already have one of your WW in siege. and about had a 2nd one. So are we really just simming or have made attempts to keep fighting you. Be honest!

DeletedUser

I am not criticizing you for WW. I am criticizing you for coming here and being cocky, yet you are bunch of noobs and simmers.

Venom has been the most active on the externals, and you call us cocky. Go do some reading like "message to OV leaders"

DeletedUser22708

You merged that is the point, how can sit here and act like merging isn't part of the game. You are reaching

Half of an alliance merged into us, that's right. Not like 3 to secure all of your neighboring oceans so you wouldn't have to fight your way through them.

DeletedUser47973

We didn't come to the forums to brag. Over the past few weeks, Venom and OV has incessantly complained about our playing style only because we are winning. If OV was winning, they would be the most hated. If Venom was winning, they would be the most hated. Lastly, if you guys, as you say, don't really care about the WW stage, then why are you still complaining/talking. Start a new thread and talk about something else.

DeletedUser22708

Noteworthy? what like winning the server. Is that noteworthy? What has venom done that is noteworthy? Because I don't recall anything from you

What do you consider winning the server? Being able to send res to ww's? Because that's not winning in my book... I couldn't care less if you get the crown or not.
Noteworthy? We've been surrounded by red flags since the start of this server and are still here, yup, that's noteworthy.
What did EQ do, or DR & BP? Just merge because the fighting scared them?

DeletedUser

Half of an alliance merged into us, that's right. Not like 3 to secure all of your neighboring oceans so you wouldn't have to fight your way through them.

DR was only 60-70 players. That is half an alliance. Besides you cant fit 3 full alliances into 1. We have no academy or sister alliances. Its sad you have to try so hard.

DeletedUser

We didn't come to the forums to brag. Over the past few weeks, Venom and OV has incessantly complained about our playing style only because we are winning. If OV was winning, they would be the most hated. If Venom was winning, they would be the most hated. Lastly, if you guys, as you say, don't really care about the WW stage, then why are you still complaining/talking. Start a new thread and talk about something else.

You failed to realize that we don't really complain about WW but how you got to them. Now tell me are you proud of something that you achieved by backstabbing other players, cheating, and using spies?

DeletedUser

What do you consider winning the server? Being able to send res to ww's? Because that's not winning in my book... I couldn't care less if you get the crown or not.
Noteworthy? We've been surrounded by red flags since the start of this server and are still here, yup, that's noteworthy.

Well DR took on all comers. We had no pacts. and took out several alliances. So yeah I would call that noteworthy. If you have played this game for any length of time you will know once an alliance gets so big and players get so big it is impossible to rim them all. There is not enough slots and you create more for them when you attack.

We don't owe you anything, we are not here for you to approve of how we went about our business. There is no way you will ever give us credit. No matter how we fought.

DeletedUser

You failed to realize that we don't really complain about WW but how you got to them. Now tell me are you proud of something that you achieved by backstabbing other players, cheating, and using spies?

Yes I am very proud. We came together as a team. No one I know of back stabbed or cheated. Spies are part of the game

DeletedUser30490

lol, we put 2 in 56. Its all we had ready to go. None of us wanted WW to get here this quickly. We honestly thought we had no chance. We put them on the islands we had ready. Afraid of OV is laughable, we already have one of your WW in siege. and about had a 2nd one. So are we really just simming or have made attempts to keep fighting you. Be honest!

oh please,how could you have not known WW will come so soon..Everyone knew that WW's were coming the only thing not a single person knew was that that the mods would activate it 4-5 days earlier than it was expected
and if you guys didnt expect WW's to come why have so many O66 island full up?and so close to each other?
You guys very well knew that you will be putting your wonders in the far rim so no one would have a chance to send a CS at you'll
let's see you'll don't have any under siege "currently"
besides your WW siege was a success all thanks to veno if they didnt land a CS the day before you guys would have never gotten that colossus city,so stop thinking as if you guys did such a big thing.Oh and your second attempt failed miserably

DeletedUser47973

Our tight core had nothing to do with WW islands. DR was a group of players that had a history together. We had core islands before any individual player had 2 cities.

DeletedUser

oh please,how could you have not known WW will come so soon..Everyone knew that WW's were coming the only thing not a single person knew was that that the mods would activate it 4-5 days earlier than it was expected
and if you guys didnt expect WW's to come why have so many O66 island full up?and so close to each other?
You guys very well knew that you will be putting your wonders in the far rim so no one would have a chance to send a CS at you'll
let's see you'll don't have any under siege "currently"
besides your WW siege was a success all thanks to veno if they didnt land a CS the day before you guys would have never gotten that colossus city,so stop thinking as if you guys did such a big thing.Oh and your second attempt failed miserably

the 66 islands are apart of original DR, we built them for our own strategy. DR and BP fought all the way up until it became clear that we would need to work together and head north to have any chance, and that is what we did. Weren't you in Ruse or Epic Riots? Are you really bagging on mergers?

Oh and your second attempt failed miserably

It was in siege for over 7 hours, failed miserably?

DeletedUser

Really, no one got backstabbed? Spies part of the game, huh? Your alliance is truly piece of !!!

Digital posted information he got from a spy on the externals. Are you saying Digital is a cheater

DeletedUser47973

Your whole argument derives from the fact that you wanted us to make it easier on you. Do you realize that or not?

DeletedUser30490

the 66 islands are apart of original DR, we built them for our own strategy. DR and BP fought all the way up until it became clear that we would need to work together and head north to have any chance, and that is what we did. Weren't you in Ruse or Epic Riots? Are you really bagging on mergers?

It was in siege for over 7 hours, failed miserably?

wow this so called war you guys fought so hard there was hardly 15 or so conquers on both sides :D
Yes i was in epic riots,see now i didnt say anything against your merge with DR...what i was talking all this time was about your illegal bot using and grabbing ruse players from veno and tridents best players...I couldn't give a damn about your merge with DR,that would have never helped anyways,it was the backstabbing ruse players who joined you guys that gave you guys that win,even that i dont care but seriously wonders so far away?
plus i never liked all the gold whoring+cheating

DeletedUser32412

That is one hell of a post Digiccuss..

Shame your talking to a player that doesnt understand the meaning of actually PLAYING grepo hahahaha one on one I can fully imagine you educating this fool on how grepolis should be played.

DeletedUser

wow this so called war you guys fought so hard there was hardly 15 or so conquers on both sides :D
Yes i was in epic riots,see now i didnt say anything against your merge with DR...what i was talking all this time was about your illegal bot using and grabbing ruse players from veno and tridents best players...I couldn't give a damn about your merge with DR,that would have never helped anyways,it was the backstabbing ruse players who joined you guys that gave you guys that win,even that i dont care but seriously wonders so far away?
plus i never liked all the gold whoring+cheating

you need to be more specific? who is backstabbing? Who is using more gold than normal? Who is cheating? I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like you are still being a crybaby

DeletedUser30490

God what have you been reading all this time?
everyone knows you backstabbed who
gold whores,well here's is a few
naktass,abegon,vulpes,darius nax etc etc...if you want to know about their more gold usage than normal ask them if not i can point up few interesting ones:D
cheating well that goes to abegon:)
the only player who can have a bot so that wisdom spells dont work on his attacks+hiding his attacks till they land..but forget about that.*tsk tsk* bot talk is against the rules on the forum :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

everyone knows you backstabbed who
Huh? I backstabbed someone? I have been in two alliances. I have no idea what you are talking about

gold whores,well here's is a few
naktass,abegon,vulpes,darius nax etc etc...if you want to know about their more gold usage than normal ask them if not i can point up few interesting ones:D

How do you know they use more gold than normal? What is the normal amount of gold use? What evidence of their gold use can you supply? Do you use gold? Does anyone in your alliance use gold? What amount of gold should we use?

cheating well that goes to abegon:)
Do you have evidence of this? Didn't people in your alliance get banned for this? Aren't you mad because he took a city from you?