Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser43140

Wow!! I had never heard of this Spaulding chap until now. Just looked him up and he has even less ABP than me and I'm rubbish. Shameful :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

God this Spaulding kid is annoying. please just join the new world so we can rim you from the rim

DeletedUser43140

You start a new world, a guy seems to be growing quick on the island next door, he has a crown on his profile. Mmmmm, be careful Marge, could be dangerous.

Then, when you are half way through ripping them a new one and it's suspiciously easy, the penny drops. Ahhhhhh......they were probably just a minor droid in an EQ type of alliance. Continue with the murder and sleep easy Marge.

That's Mister Spaulding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You start a new world, a guy seems to be growing quick on the island next door, he has a crown on his profile. Mmmmm, be careful Marge, could be dangerous.

Then, when you are half way through ripping them a new one and it's suspiciously easy, the penny drops. Ahhhhhh......they were probably just in an EQ type of alliance. Continue with the murder and sleep easy Marge.

That's Mister Spaulding.

The butt hurt is deep in Venom. Its about to get deeper. Might want to ask your leaders why they are negotiating to join us. OV as well. So when your leaders flip then what will you guys say?

DeletedUser

Dude you are one of the worst players on this server and you are going to rim me? I find that hilarious..;)

Well i was months late here and i actually enjoy fighting instead of spamming city festivals up to 50 cities before deciding to get BP lol

DeletedUser

Oh and i've had more BP than you on other worlds with barely 35 towns. Oh wait your also on the rim fighting inactives. So no you're probably one of the worst players in rhammus.

DeletedUser

Well i was months late here and i actually enjoy fighting instead of spamming city festivals up to 50 cities before deciding to get BP lol

Might want to look me up sir, I started late as well and fought a lot early on. Then got ready to make a run at ummm I dont know trying to win the game. That's the point of all this...... fight....gain ground.....secure an ocean......try and win.......In case you hadn't heard. It is the object of the game. I will most likely have something to show for my efforts on this server. How about you?

DeletedUser

Oh and i've had more BP than you on other worlds with barely 35 towns. Oh wait your also on the rim fighting inactives. So no you're probably one of the worst players in rhammus.

Congratulations on being able to accumulate BP. You want a cookie?

DeletedUser

sooo what's your point here. explain to me why i'm such a bad player in your almighty eyes

Your BP are low , you got 25 cities in 5 months. You haven't conquering anybody that is good. and the list goes on and on. Your whole alliance is just a bunch of trash talkers. for every 1 city of ours you have took we have taken 3 of yours. Yet you still have the balls to come here and act like we are inferior. You guys won the trash talking war and that is it.

DeletedUser43140

Hats off to EQ, great job guys.

Spaulding, you have played little or no part on this server. If I see you again I am going to kick your butt. Mostly because it will be funny and partly because it will be easy ;)

DeletedUser

Hats off to EQ, great job guys.

Spaulding, you have played little or no part on this server. If I see you again I am going to kick your butt. Mostly because it will be funny and partly because it will be easy ;)

Pride comes before the fall

DeletedUser43140

Not pride. I have played this long enough to recognize a crack forum warrior with no teeth. I doubt I will see you again but, if I do.....

DeletedUser

Your BP are low , you got 25 cities in 5 months. You haven't conquering anybody that is good. and the list goes on and on. Your whole alliance is just a bunch of trash talkers. for every 1 city of ours you have took we have taken 3 of yours. Yet you still have the balls to come here and act like we are inferior. You guys won the trash talking war and that is it.

You are inferior. You of all people shouldn't be talking about conquest your alliance made. Check grepostats one more time.

DeletedUser

Not pride. I have played this long enough to recognize a crack forum warrior with no teeth. I doubt I will see you again but, if I do.....

Up until now the externals was 90% venom. So do the Forum warrior with no teeth thing apply to you as well?