Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser

Dawson84 - I care not what machinations underlie your sudden involvement in this overly-protracted and futile debate. I just wanted tothank you for restoring my faith in humanity and the prevail of common sense. You could have reacted badly to the allegations made against you and degenerated as your brethren and sistren have before you.
This is the first repost I've seen that has been delivered with dignity and respect.
Bravo..!!!

DeletedUser48798

i think that are many players here are making accusations with no foundations for example devils reject are simmers and we hid our WW's on the rim
firstly me and my friends spent more time on this server fighting devils reject than anyone else and the outcome of that was that both sides came from them battles with an healthy respect for each other and that in itself forms a solid foundation for a strong team
now on WW's and them being hidden on the rim this accusation is just silly
before DR and beta merged neither team was in a position to win anything and neither team had prepared 7 WW area's so when the merge happened we used what was available to us and it matters not that DR's WW was placed on the rim because their location was decided not by those players but by inno games spawning them on late arrival to the server exactly where they have built their WW so quite what the complaint about that is i am not sure whereas i believe they did a solid job after joining the server over a month later than most here complaining and will say while it was not planned stratergy it will be next time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43140

I don't hate anyone for their play style or what they post on here. and I seriously doubt anyone involved in this "Debate" does either.

It's just a bit of fun.

EQ deserve their crown and good luck to them.

DeletedUser

I don't hate anyone for their play style or what they post on here. and I seriously doubt anyone involved in this "Debate" does either.

It's just a bit of fun.

EQ deserve their crown and good luck to them.

Magnanimous indeed, Margery. Not quite the sentiment I've seen elsewhere and certainly not demonstrated by the vile insults hurled in here, which transcend and sully the idea of banter/fun.

Where I come from for example, retard is considered as unacceptable a term as n*****, especially when used out of context and in obvious anger.

I doubt we'll see the same sentiment you've related, genuine or not, in response however, I, for one, am relieved to see some sense starting to prevail... :)

DeletedUser22708

EQ players take what gets written here way too seriously but then again, the external forums are not for the faint of heart. This world is far from done yet and I'll do my utter best in preventing EQ from getting the crown. Why? Because I can and because EQ are a bunch of wusses that run away from any challenge presented before them. See you soon

DeletedUser11969

EQ players take what gets written here way too seriously but then again, the external forums are not for the faint of heart. This world is far from done yet and I'll do my utter best in preventing EQ from getting the crown. Why? Because I can and because EQ are a bunch of wusses that run away from any challenge presented before them. See you soon

Please do - but hey do you need a map drawing :eek:

DeletedUser12512

If I am not mistaken Envenom waited until they knew which direction Entourage (The Unknown) was headed (info that Dawson84 provided) before selecting to join Taras in the exact OPPOSITE direction...

DeletedUser

If I am not mistaken Envenom waited until they knew which direction Entourage (The Unknown) was headed (info that Dawson84 provided) before selecting to join Taras in the exact OPPOSITE direction...

Can't be too close to their O54 orgy :D

DeletedUser39812

Poor intel and completely inaccurate. I had no intent of returning to the game until Monday. Hyper and I had spoken about coming back (Unknown/Entourage) and several others had also reached out to me asking me to come back too. It was a last minute decision on my part. With how competitive I am i'm either in 100% or not at all.

It was a tough decision to move where I did but its a decision i'll stick with. I've won multiple worlds with the crew in Entourage and they're a great group. I have the utmost respect for their core group and they're a tonne of fun to work with. I played with several of them for many years in battles I wont soon forget.

Envenom also has some of my very old friends including Enemigo among others. I wanted the chance to fight with them again.

Envenom came into the world later then Entourage you didn't need secret intel to figure that out and make a decision on direction so calling me a spy is silly.

I always have friends that are on both sides of the war borders and this world will be no different. It will be the first time I may have to trade swords with several of that crew but in the end its just a game and I welcome the fun of it.

Perhaps if you disagree jump in and try and teach me a thing or two instead of making baseless forum accusations.

Happy hunting.

DeletedUser22708

If i'm not mistaken, you applied to multiple alliances in Taras and most rejected you because they know what kind of a player you are? :cool:

DeletedUser

Can we stop the accusations on this thread please. If you necessarily desire to discuss Taras affairs in the Rhammus forum, I suggest you use the specific world forum for Taras instead. We all made our point, further posts on this thread are irrelevant.

Apparently internets tells us what to do now everybody

DeletedUser11969

I just followed the sign that said, 'Rim Warriors'. Got me right to one of your ww islands ;)

Now make sure you get your permission to leave 44, get your card stamped, load your carts with gold, "Im told that is not a problem for you" ---- Oh and dont forget your puppy dog Fara ;)

DeletedUser31480

Poor intel and completely inaccurate. I had no intent of returning to the game until Monday. Hyper and I had spoken about coming back (Unknown/Entourage) and several others had also reached out to me asking me to come back too. It was a last minute decision on my part. With how competitive I am i'm either in 100% or not at all.

It was a tough decision to move where I did but its a decision i'll stick with. I've won multiple worlds with the crew in Entourage and they're a great group. I have the utmost respect for their core group and they're a tonne of fun to work with. I played with several of them for many years in battles I wont soon forget.

Envenom also has some of my very old friends including Enemigo among others. I wanted the chance to fight with them again.

Envenom came into the world later then Entourage you didn't need secret intel to figure that out and make a decision on direction so calling me a spy is silly.

I always have friends that are on both sides of the war borders and this world will be no different. It will be the first time I may have to trade swords with several of that crew but in the end its just a game and I welcome the fun of it.

Perhaps if you disagree jump in and try and teach me a thing or two instead of making baseless forum accusations.

Happy hunting.

Got to say one of the most level headed, decent and respectful way to present your side of the argument. Externals are good for banter and fun but currently its a cesspool of insults being traded, hope it changes.

DeletedUser22708

Now make sure you get your permission to leave 44, get your card stamped, load your carts with gold, "Im told that is not a problem for you" ---- Oh and dont forget your puppy dog Fara ;)

I use gold? Yes i got my premiums activated, yet i still have less slots than most EQ players in the top 15, but 1 million bp more. Better check yourself and your mates for the gold. My puppy dog Fara would rim you easily and we will. Just a shame it's us that have to move to the rim, should be the other way around but we already know EQ don't like challenges. :cool: