Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser11969

Ah Corfu, I thought you wouldn't return to this place of unholiness. But since you have an OV WW city in siege you're feeling a bit more confident to come out of your shell i presume?

Siege??? - What siege, I dont know whether to attack or support, maybe I will do both for BP - could you please give me the wisdom of your advise :eek:

DeletedUser30490

jeez people chill
EQ won fine,nobody cares that you guys won except for you :D
so why dont we all just move on to the next world and fight it out there huh?:p

DeletedUser22708

Siege??? - What siege, I dont know whether to attack or support, maybe I will do both for BP - could you please give me the wisdom of your advise :eek:

Forget my advise, you were having a BP party and i was not invited!

DeletedUser12512

druvi those are great graphics for the alliance you have there, very cool. who did them?

I'm particularly fond of the name too ;-p

DeletedUser30490

i made it:p
only needed to download this cool font and the rest well was by just fiddling around a bit :D
NO!!! no stealing my name:(

DeletedUser

EQ won fine,nobody cares that you guys won except for you :D

Now Druvi I respect you but you can't honestly say OV didn't care about winning the world. You guys did everything you could to stop us however we out simmed you and also beat you in the war game at the same time. If only OV didn't lose 3 WW cities and fail on every attempt on our WW's they would've had a chance. Congratulations though, you broke a siege from an alliance that has 50 less members than you :p

DeletedUser47572

I did not realize that there was a politically correct way to win a server.

I have been playing less than a year. Fought hard against DR. Way out on the 67/77 rim. Eventually the most active and the better players in my last surviving alliance were offered membership in EQ. Usually after defending against massive attacks, in return for a NAP against our alliance members.

Since then.....EQ leadership has been a graduate course in this game.

It's a Machiavellian game. EQ leadership has been has impressive as anything I have seen in a 35+ years as a business(printing) owner.

And unlike Machiavelli....they are loyal.

DeletedUser

brace-yourselves-the-end-is-coming.jpg

I don't care about the politics and the BS but I, for one, will miss this l'il ole fantasy world...

;)

DeletedUser

EQ, you are deserved to be insulted. Vulpes you switched alliances 6 times, shows how loyal you are. Also you were the one who was claiming you don't care about WW at some point. What do we see now? At least my words are harsh but most of us in Venom stayed where we at right now. Most of you from EQ decided to betray anyone for a fing crown. Good luck to play next world under the same name! You know that anyone in respected alliances will never trust you or respect you.

P.S ConfuPanda, I am willing to join your territory to show how bad you are!

DeletedUser11969

EQ, you are deserved to be insulted. Vulpes you switched alliances 6 times, shows how loyal you are. Also you were the one who was claiming you don't care about WW at some point. What do we see now? At least my words are harsh but most of us in Venom stayed where we at right now. Most of you from EQ decided to betray anyone for a fing crown. Good luck to play next world under the same name! You know that anyone in respected alliances will never trust you or respect you.

P.S ConfuPanda, I am willing to join your territory to show how bad you are!

If I had the time to hang around puppy dog, I would stick you in your kennel, better things to do, you didnt come out of the pen during the last six month so no point now ;)

DeletedUser

If I had the time to hang around puppy dog, I would stick you in your kennel, better things to do, you didnt come out of the pen during the last six month so no point now ;)

Excuses as always, six month ago no one know about you. I still have no idea who are (except you are challenging me), most of your alliances are cockboys who has no knowledge about this game. So quit, you prick! Bunch of pusses!

DeletedUser11969

Excuses as always, six month ago no one know about you. I still have no idea who are (except you are challenging me), most of your alliances are cockboys who has no knowledge about this game. So quit, you prick! Bunch of pusses!

Sticks & Stones puppy dog - beaten by people like me who have only played the game twice, says a lot for the quality of your play doesnt it, and hey who are you to speak, apologies bark!!!!

DeletedUser

really and when you tried to build out 1 WW and failed on that please explain how you intend to win
so far you have not broke a single WW and if you did woopee and ????
all i think is this thread is for sore losers giving it large
what i dont understand is that if you could have achieved what you say you can why are you waiting and for what do you wait
you guys are claiming to be warriors and yet it seems to have gone over your heads you need 4 WW to win and 7 for the crown and you have zero with 1 at level 9 and ..nothing else half your team as exited stage left and if they had not left you still could not outbuild us on 1 WW while we put 5 in place and OV managed 2
i have a magic lamp for sale but like aladins it only grants 3 wishes

Oh boy, as I said, a bunch of retards.

DeletedUser

Sticks & Stones puppy dog - beaten by people like me who have only played the game twice, says a lot for the quality of your play doesnt it, and hey who are you to speak, apologies bark!!!!

It does say about my quality, I always start playing with the best and against the best. When you learn how to do this and don't start on the rim as most of your garbage alliance then we will talk.

DeletedUser11969

It does say about my quality, I always start playing with the best and against the best. When you learn how to do this and don't start on the rim as most of your garbage alliance then we will talk.

You start on a roster with your friends totally dominating an area to begin with, then feed of each other for BP to grow, and any unsuspecting noob to the game, then once you are strong enough from gaining a cheaters advantage you engage in your so called core battles.

The only server I played on seriously before was Beta EN02, people learnt the game together and fought & learned more and grew, it was a war game. WW was introduced after about 18 months not many were interested in them. There was no rim as such as everyone fought for territory in the place that they joined, no rosters to begin with like today, certainly a lot more respect for others. Ask GS about Beta he may agree that it was a much better game back in the day.

DeletedUser

EQ, you are deserved to be insulted... Most of you from EQ decided to betray anyone for a fing crown.

It's at times like these I'd like to let my sensibilities slip however, unlike you; the perpetual antagonist you appear to be, I'm a little longer in the tooth and less prone to reactionary idiosyncrasies.

I don't deserve to be insulted at all. I've played with absolute integrity and whilst I've always been the wingman in my teams - defence rather than offense - that has been as valid a role as the more vaunted attacking players that are, apparently, the real deal. Without players like me, your sh** goes to sh**. So check my points and feel free to use them to belittle me but frankly, I don't give a damn..!

I never betrayed anyone in my time on Rhammus, or any other world for that matter. AND I never gave a cr4p about a win or a crown. I simply tried to enjoy this stupidly addictive game and gave my all to my teammates and tried to grow with their help.

I've done that - WITH THEIR HELP - WITH EQs HELP - and now that I'm a stones throw from the crown, I'm like yeah - why the hell not! With the hours devoted, trials by wife and alarms during work and sleep, I DO DESERVE THIS. As does anyone who's actually put the time in to become a valuable member of their team.

So, excuse me for not hurling insults back at you. I'm sure you're disappointed but this is a trivial game that has gained an overinflated level of importance in our lives and frankly, let's get this done and stop talking about it....

DeletedUser

You start on a roster with your friends totally dominating an area to begin with, then feed of each other for BP to grow, and any unsuspecting noob to the game, then once you are strong enough from gaining a cheaters advantage you engage in your so called core battles.

The only server I played on seriously before was Beta EN02, people learnt the game together and fought & learned more and grew, it was a war game. WW was introduced after about 18 months not many were interested in them. There was no rim as such as everyone fought for territory in the place that they joined, no rosters to begin with like today, certainly a lot more respect for others. Ask GS about Beta he may agree that it was a much better game back in the day.

And ask how many people in Venom I knew before I started here? I didn't know many, but we grew together as a team, many players left us, but we sticked together as a team. We never merged or left each other, this is a team. Look at your roster and "change of alliance" you will see the difference between US and you. Your leadership were concerned about winning a crown and thus were ready to betray, backstub and do whatever necessary, every dirty trick in the book, to succeed. You really call it respectful? Yes, I understand game changed, but you every player should still have some dignity. You guys have none of it! So please don't talk to me like you are old school player because you are not! You pretend like you are tough nut but at the end you are no difference than your entire "strategically respectful" alliance.

DeletedUser

Ditto sir... and there's the difference between civility and your rage against the world....

Not against the world bud... And this is not rage but my opinion about your alliance. I am not Mother Teresa be nice about it.

DeletedUser

Erm - be nice about it?

I stated an opinion - and I wasn't not nice about it. That'll be a double negative in case you're unsure.

And I believe the transcript of this forum will show it was you who was "go back to" and "f**k" in this inane debate whilst I've generally tried to be more even handed in my comments. Perhaps that's a ruse on my part that you can attack?

Either way - sure - express your opinions until your boots are filled. The world is full of self-important, opinionated people who lack civility...