Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser22708

Goku, we didn't make this thread, an ov member did and it was clearly made to show how "superior" OV is that they broke a siege with 16k birs in it. It only took 3 alliances and 41k ls to break it, quite pathetic. To ov leadership: maybe instead of teaching your members how to sim like a pro, you should teach them how to build nukes, proper ones. And goku, I saw no attacks from you on the siege, do you even have ls or are you just a selfish player?
Anyways I look forward to the next couple of days

DeletedUser21311

Untitled.png

Spreading so much false Info propaganda :p I am starting to fell that 41k LS !!! 41k ls!! That you try and keep shouting about is just a Bit of editing On your part of the actual Numbers :rolleyes: You know 6th sense

Aww Digital , me knows U are feeling hurt , such a feeling of Dominance getting in that City and feeling No One can beat You and preping a PnP for the externals probably , and then a few hours later Smack on the face

Here have some Ice For your Burns of tonight :D
pischevoy_led_kupitj_suhoy_led_kupitj_foto_large.jpg

Same here , Looking forward ;) See you on the field

DeletedUser27128

The fact that there was a CS landed on your WW so early on just says everything about how inefficient you are. And here are some "stats" for you (I have recently been told to give stats for my statements...)

OV = 4,203 cities
OV2 = 903 cities
Scrops = 983 cities
Total: 6,089 cities

Venom = 2,572 cities

OV + OV2 = 2,000+ cities in O54
Venom = 348 cities in O54

Venom losses = ~16-17k biremes
OV losses = ~41-42k LS

Time to rebuild 1 LS nuke = ~10 days
Time to rebuild 1 bireme nuke = ~7 days

OV who? Losers much?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21311

""Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamppost: for support, not illumination."" ;)

DeletedUser27128

LOL. Most pathetic comeback ever. Face it, you can't argue the numbers. An alliance 3x smaller than your total size managed to land and almost hold a siege alone against you. :eek:

DeletedUser30490

Nice Fairy Tale. I am just amazed that you are so proud of it. Point you built all this LS over 6 month from the start of this server for this one moment. You never tried to break any daily sieges with LS that you apparently had. Shows you rather save your LS and sim around. Tell me that this is not pathetic! It is war game, and you guys made it a "simming competition". Shame!
We didnt make it a simming competition,inno did when they implemented wonders,get your facts straight :rolleyes:

The fact that you needed 3 alliances to break the siege says it all. I rest my case with this, Druvi.

ngvo1v.png
That's just a screenshot of one Ls nuke heading there,how many of scorps Ls did actually hit the siege?

The fact that there was a CS landed on your WW so early on just says everything about how inefficient you are. And here are some "stats" for you (I have recently been told to give stats for my statements...)

OV = 4,203 cities
OV2 = 903 cities
Scrops = 983 cities
Total: 6,089 cities

Venom = 2,572 cities

OV + OV2 = 2,000+ cities in O54
Venom = 348 cities in O54

Venom losses = ~16-17k biremes
OV losses = ~41-42k LS

Time to rebuild 1 LS nuke = ~10 days
Time to rebuild 1 bireme nuke = ~7 days

OV who? Losers much?

according to you scorps sent loads of Ls to break the siege too so i dont see how OV lost 41K LS then:D
if someone gold whored plenty building a LS nuke can be done in 3-4 days i would say:p+the events coming up which gives Ls reinforcements so i think we're good
I'll be waiting to make another PnP:)

Edit:Also dranbl,we already sank one CS EQ and sons of anarchy sent together+we didn't lose any time on the pyramids.In fact we actually beat everyone on the pyramids to level 5

DeletedUser22708

Wow, level 5 druvi, you guys are sooo good at sending resources.

And goku, don't be delusional, as if I would use Photoshop to edit the numbers of how many ls it took you guys to break the siege. See you soon ov.

Edit:
What burns goku? The fact that I received 250k dbp from you guys? I'd like to get burned more then... :cool:

DeletedUser27128

And goku, don't be delusional, as if I would use Photoshop to edit the numbers of how many ls it took you guys to break the siege. See you soon ov.

Let them be Digi, they only want to comfort themselves and get over the reality of their losses by saying that its photoshopped :)

DeletedUser30490

Edit:
What burns goku? The fact that I received 250k dbp from you guys? I'd like to get burned more then... :cool:

you guys are at level 4 of pyramids and temple,soon level 5....guess we're not the only ones good at sending resources :rolleyes:

DeletedUser27128

Sheesh. You are behind EQ even after having 3 alliances. Go away Druvi :p

DeletedUser47756

I like to look in on these forums every now and then for a chuckle. It all seems very immature and childish though. . . ..

I can see why most players avoid them completely.

Either way:

Yesterday was fun. Who cares if it was 16k bires and 41k ls. Who cares if it is 100k ls! Attacks of that size are what this game is all about. It adds a little bit more fun into the mix. Because, lets face it, WW time is boring. A world without WW would be much better.

Anyway, enjoy the game all.

DeletedUser47756

Will you wrote now the story, you are losing WW city and you cant do nothing to save it...

"Will you wrote now the story . . "

Sorry, I couldn't understand that part?

Losing WW city? Maybe, maybe not. Like I said. It's a game :) Life goes on.

DeletedUser46008

"Will you wrote now the story . . "

Sorry, I couldn't understand that part?

Losing WW city? Maybe, maybe not. Like I said. It's a game :) Life goes on.

he meant to say if you are gonna write a good story like this again or not... lol

DeletedUser22234

So now Equilibrium have one of your WW Cities under Siege. From where are you going to bring the LS now?

Stop boasting and start acting :cool:

DeletedUser30490

oh well,one gone...gah too many noobies,this guy hasn't come on for 20 hours
nice work EQ
at-least it wasn't veno who got it :D

DeletedUser

too many noobies

It is not noobies, it is the simming mentality of your alliance. What do you expect from players who only know how to sim? Sadly it is not their fault, it is fault of your leadership who have never taught them better.