Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser

I'll give you a hint.

if your wife is on e-harmony then cojones are something you don't have.

DeletedUser48798

I'll give you a hint.

if your wife is on e-harmony then cojones are something you don't have.

my 1st wife is on e harmony but some people like me except when they have made a mistake and learn from it and move on
now my 2nd wife will argue a point but happily there as to be 1
now where there is a 1st there is always a 2nd just as it will happen here in rhammus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my 1st wife is on e harmony but some people like me except when they have made a mistake and learn from it and move on
now my 2nd wife will argue a point but happily there as to be 1
now where there is a 1st there is always a 2nd just as it will happen here in rhammus

hey bond can you explain this to me please?

DeletedUser27128

hey bond can you explain this to me please?

Wish I could, I barely understood it myself... :eek:

as far as I can make out, he is saying that OV is out of the race to winn WW first, they will try for the 2nd spot after the server is dead :D

DeletedUser30490

lol thanks for the minus rep,next time have the guts to sign it :rolleyes:
bond i already tried:p

DeletedUser41652

We didnt make it a simming competition,inno did when they implemented wonders,get your facts straight :rolleyes:

Hahaha, This made me laugh, You say Inno made it a Simming Competition.
Yes made World Wonders for simming yes, Not the intire server like OV has done for what know is?
3 Servers and still hasn't won a world for Wonders! Doesn't that really tell you something Druvi?

DeletedUser48212

This is really great. I am happy that OV will not be able to win now. Break another of their WW and then good bye OV.

DeletedUser43325

The statement of "at least it wasn't veno" is really the only evidence really needed to support the claim that OV will never win a server - at least while they are still taking orders from their current leadership. It is a totally disillusioned thought that stems from their totally disillusioned leaders. Even yesterday I saw red OV colonized cities popping up around Venom core, as if we are a threat in a WW race. Not to mention the fact that by OV players own admission leadership is totally mistiming WW builds allowing for 24+ hour gap in WW. Really? You couldn't have figured this out over the 6 months you had to prepare - or even the previous 2 years that your alliance has been in existence?

Why OV hasn't focused every ounce of their efforts into thwarting EQ's WW (that are beating them, badly), is completely beyond me. They come to the externals and beat their chest about breaking a Venom conquest attempt, and meanwhile their much more formidable and prone-to-win-the-server foe conquers one of their cities, virtually making it impossible to win a crown at this point. The crown, mind you, that OV has been prepping to win from day 1 of this server. But yes, kudos OV - you broke a Venom siege. Who knows, maybe you'll get it right in en82.

DeletedUser30490

Hahaha, This made me laugh, You say Inno made it a Simming Competition.
Yes made World Wonders for simming yes, Not the intire server like OV has done for what know is?
3 Servers and still hasn't won a world for Wonders! Doesn't that really tell you something Druvi?

didn't get the "done fir what known is" part:/

DeletedUser48798

i disagree that WW are for simmers its fun

DeletedUser30490

Basically..
Hardcore-Gamer.jpg

Are you drunk again?:p

DeletedUser

hated every minute of winning it, if I wanted to win it again then I would have joined an alliance that could have done that.

However as OV is not winning it and you claim to be having fun then one of your statements is incorrect.
either
a. you are not having fun.
or
b. it is fun for some people even when losing.