Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser30490

Once upon a time in a far.....far........far.........away land there reigned a Noble alliance,minding their business and constructing a great pyramid.
pyramides1-600x393.jpg

While we waited for our glorious pyramid to be built one of our lazy citizens were under heavy attacks by our sworn enemy "Venominium". Little did we know that this lazy citizen was being sent multiple timed attacks by "Venominium;s" elite garrison,the "stick soldiers division". Our enemy had also sent over 50 waves of well timed supporting units to hold the siege as well,again "Venominium's" best units.Swords,Archers,Hoplites,Chariots,Horsemen,Catapults,Divine Envoys and not forgetting their best naval defenders,
"The 47th Paper Boat Fleet"

ef918ae1fca2463758d7d48a28abfe71.png

almost 16,000 paper boats were apart of that fleet that day.

8f10faf55f8a1d45b0387956b10a1895.png

We were alerted right away of the on going activity by a naval ship of our own that made it back in time to give us the bad news. Our leaders took swift action and ordered heavy Light ship attacks on the 16,000 paper boats. We were going in blind,not knowing how many more enemy support was on their way,but our courageous Sailors took off right away

images

Unknown number of heavy attacks were launched at the paper boat fleet in an attempt to destroy the fleet and regain control over our city that was causing a disruption to our Pyramid construction.
The only way we were aware of what was going on was by our spies that we sent at regular internals to get details on the enemies troop counts,which seemed to be being killed every minute or so.

91f3e1dafae635f6568717ff91ce3cf0.png

b90c269c96a20acbeab41a153343b3e7.png

ac859c73fffb7ca9056136a9a20b98aa.png

aa3a371f7b013a031dbc633cedca4b03.png

The enemy had started to panic and was finding for solutions to try and hold their siege.While they were putting their heads together to look for a solution,I was trying to get one of our enemies players to give us the crystal ball that shows all incoming support and attack times.Which did failed.
Assuming that our enemies hearing this decided to get their "British Agent" to scare us into believing that they had more paper boats in the city and had support arriving in from other clans to try and hold this siege

suimXTi.png

n7gTIeb.png

d12e97c5e7fb64f695fa21a650f70100.png

None of these techniques were able to fool our courageous Sailors.

cdb1726cf3525d758e6b1f6446b69704.png

04b7cd0a54bdfe56d3d936fcfdcf34c1.png

0452a46140f63ea71d5691e66165ef27.png

0452a46140f63ea71d5691e66165ef27.png

d8b759484b1c1d50e58aa5dab2936ba2.png

2eef84bb7c3273295260a8f8c8a366e5.png

ef8a0d66e4c2306ee03a5f549b877914.png

With that our enemies siege was broken and the city was safe once again. And our Glorious Pyramids continue its construction.In response to an enemy quote;
Too bad Edmunds is joining for nothing. 14k Birs says OV won't win this world :p
By the looks of it your paper boat fleet is at the bottom of the ocean right now,Our Alliance still has a good shot here.Better luck next time.

We will now enjoy the rest of the night getting Intoxicated" and celebrating our great victory.
To the other clans out there,Trying to hold one of our cities under siege will not go too well
Venominium figured it the hard way,we annihilated 6797 Paper boats of our enemies within 50 mins,a total of almost 16000 paper boats within 4 hours.
In other words,
IT'S A FAIRY TALE
the-end.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Very impressive story, but let's see how fast we rebuild our biremes and you your LS. At the end you only killed birs from about 10 Venom players as the other support waves arrived too late.

Also you forgot to mention you launched griffin nukes, manti nukes and harpy nukes on a city with lvl 25 wall and stacked with 100k dlu.

I also loved the breakthrough attacks as well as the 100's of waves consisting of 40 ls. Thanks for the bp OV!

Expect me soon again ;)

-edit:
ovww_zpse31e1262.jpg

It only took you 41k ls & 2k triremes to kill 16k biremes. Good job Druvi and OV!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9358

killing off 16k bi is still impressive no matter how its spinned ;)

good job guys.

i just started this world after a long greppo break. waiting for next fast conquest world to open.. til then i'll practice in this world for a bit ;)

DeletedUser30490

we didnt order anyone to send flyers,that was on them:p
plus there is no way to say if you guys actually killed 41K LS or not:p
wont be that surprised since well lets see that was a huge stack with a lot of defensive bonuses....you wont get to land anywhere again though
got luck with this inactive

DeletedUser

screen shotting that statement..... I'll go find a couple plates of crow for your later consumption.

DeletedUser22708

we didnt order anyone to send flyers,that was on them:p
plus there is no way to say if you guys actually killed 41K LS or not:p
wont be that surprised since well lets see that was a huge stack with a lot of defensive bonuses....you wont get to land anywhere again though
got luck with this inactive

What more proof do you want, i just showed you a ss of my wall?
The fact is you guys literally launched everything you had, including waves as small as 10 ls, that on a 16k birs stacked siege, well you do the math. You really have nothing to be proud of Druvi, but i do admire your enthusiasm as you just lost the WW race to EQ lol

DeletedUser30490

16K birs,the ratio was high at the start so it's possible:p
we haven't lost anything yet,pretty sure you guys lost this world before WW even started when those ruse players left though:D

DeletedUser22708

Ah you're making a lot of assumptions here. Saying we won't land a second time on one of your ww's, saying we won't win this world...
Anything is possible my dear Druvi, considering one of your ww's was under siege on the first day of the ww period.

Now you have to rebuild 43k LS and still need to send res to your ww's, which one is it gonna be :cool:

DeletedUser

fill the gaps with more simmers and ride on, skill doesn't matter when you can just send resources to win.

DeletedUser

Ok Nice job Ven, you just give us +6h Time on WW.
Question for OV, are you ready for EQ now?

DeletedUser21311

considering one of your ww's was under siege on the first day of the ww period.

Really Hope that those LS did not hit your head mate ;) I know the WWs probably caught You guys sleeping or even worse , when it started Out But really mate , todays the 2nd Day though

DeletedUser

Nice Fairy Tale. I am just amazed that you are so proud of it. Point you built all this LS over 6 month from the start of this server for this one moment. You never tried to break any daily sieges with LS that you apparently had. Shows you rather save your LS and sim around. Tell me that this is not pathetic! It is war game, and you guys made it a "simming competition". Shame!

DeletedUser22708

Really Hope that those LS did not hit your head mate ;) I know the WWs probably caught You guys sleeping or even worse , when it started Out But really mate , todays the 2nd Day though
What I find funny is that you still think you have a shot at getting the crown haha

DeletedUser

What I find funny is that you still think you have a shot at getting the crown haha

I hope OV is in the next CQ server so we can have another go at you guys. Maybe this time half our alliance won't leave and it'll be more even lol:D

DeletedUser

Nice Fairy Tale. I am just amazed that you are so proud of it. Point you built all this LS over 6 month from the start of this server for this one moment. You never tried to break any daily sieges with LS that you apparently had. Shows you rather save your LS and sim around. Tell me that this is not pathetic! It is war game, and you guys made it a "simming competition". Shame!

They are gonna reply saying that the game is more about "resource management" than war. Sadly they are right

DeletedUser27128

The fact that you needed 3 alliances to break the siege says it all. I rest my case with this, Druvi.

ngvo1v.png

DeletedUser21311

Nope :D the Fact That WE Broke It Says it all ;)

And I really Don't know If you have heard of Coto , accelerated Recruitment , or Resource trading , leaving Gold aside , pretty sure of that you have heard . But With those aspects of the game it takes at Mooooosssssstttttt 1 -2 weeks To rebuild a full LS nuke for well anyone , But seems that You remain Sadly Ignorant of this part of the game :heh: and yet still keep trying to show how Superior you are at It :) Sad

Go Build some LS nukes , they will take 6 months remember

DeletedUser27128

I'd be more worried if you hadn't broken the siege despite having 2,000+ cities in O54.