Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser

at-least it wasn't veno who got it :D

that's right you just used all your ls on us.

EQ can build all 7 for all I care, I sincerely hope OV never wins a world, they are a perfect representation of everything that is wrong with the current ww system. How many worlds will it take before they can pact enough people to win I wonder?

DeletedUser48797

What's that song Druvi :

Where's your lightships gone ?

FAR FAR AWAY ..............
titanic.gif

DeletedUser48639

Alliance with the best players award 2015 goes to OV ;)

TRDyycI.jpg

Nt7FjXo.jpg

Just messing around with you OV, I know not all of your players are like this, still a gold share though :D

DeletedUser48797

That's really sweet - they thought the lightships would get lonely so they sent Transport Ships, Biremes and Hoplites to keep them company...........

tratwa.gif

DeletedUser46008

The quietness shivers my spine! I wonder where are everyone..... Where have they gone?? Its a silence............

DeletedUser10160

That's really sweet - they thought the lightships would get lonely so they sent Transport Ships, Biremes and Hoplites to keep them company...........

tratwa.gif

keep them company at the bottom of the ocean :D In fact, the pile of dead troops will probably stack higher than mount Everest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

granted the sons of anarchy have had little impact here in rhammus. but our core members won their last server and took crowns in one week. unlike OV.
OV have great players as some of my guys from farsala live amongst them, but their problem is Dr.wood. this guy has singlehandedly p**sed off most alliance leaders with his attitude, turned would be allies and friends into alliances that will do anything and help anyone else to ensure OV do not recieve crowns or even a win on this server.
this guy does not even seem to lead by example. SOA has been pounded by many good OV players in last few months. only action from Dr,woods is his mouth and attitude. plus alot of simming.
OV may well win a server and get crowns if they drop the clown next time.

DeletedUser

Once upon a time there was a little Druvi simming away. Then the Venomous players of Rhammus landed a CS on his WW on the second day. As a response, his mighty alliance launched every light ship they had and eventually killed the 16k birs.
Next thing you know, the wild Druvi begins to brag about the amazing effort his alliance put out and worked as a team to break the siege. And venom got lucky blah blah.

Then the next day they are under siege again by their only real competitor for WW. and guess what...they have no LS. :p:rolleyes:

Its a fairy tale. :D

DeletedUser48639

Once upon a time there was a little Druvi simming away. Then the Venomous players of Rhammus landed a CS on his WW on the second day. As a response, his mighty alliance launched every light ship they had and eventually killed the 16k birs.
Next thing you know, the wild Druvi begins to brag about the amazing effort his alliance put out and worked as a team to break the siege. And venom got lucky blah blah.

Then the next day they are under siege again by their only real competitor for WW. and guess what...they have no LS. :p:rolleyes:

Its a fairy tale. :D
Incorrect, OV did have a substantial amount of LS. Over 200 of their attacks on Venom's siege yesterday hit air after the siege had been broken and they used these on us. I think they must have wasted at least another 30k on this siege. They also started attacking with myths in the beginning and as our target had a lvl 25 wall that was free BP for us.

We had around 260+ LS attacks incoming consisting of approximately 200 each.

DeletedUser

I do think it is fair to say Venom broke their back yesterday in respect to the amount of Light Ships they had. Got to give credit where credit is due.

DeletedUser

Incorrect, OV did have a substantial amount of LS. Over 200 of their attacks on Venom's siege yesterday hit air after the siege had been broken and they used these on us. I think they must have wasted at least another 30k on this siege. They also started attacking with myths in the beginning and as our target had a lvl 25 wall that was free BP for us.

We had around 260+ LS attacks incoming consisting of approximately 200 each.

I guess we just softened em up a bit lol
And yeah the myths were funny

DeletedUser

someone is de-repping in this thread and signing it as ~ chalna

DeletedUser48798

dont know as yesterday i was busy with RL and so far i have heard so many different sets of numbers of who had what and who shot what etc

either way this fairytale ended well for us and in case you are correct i would like to say 'thanks very much' and in case you are wrong i wanna say 'thanks very much' because it most certainly did not hurt either EQ's cause or venom's cause because all venom could have achieved by yesterdays siege was busting 1 OV WW and this as now been completed

DeletedUser22708

dont know as yesterday i was busy with RL and so far i have heard so many different sets of numbers of who had what and who shot what etc

either way this fairytale ended well for us and in case you are correct i would like to say 'thanks very much' and in case you are wrong i wanna say 'thanks very much' because it most certainly did not hurt either EQ's cause or venom's cause because all venom could have achieved by yesterdays siege was busting 1 OV WW and this as now been completed
The 55k ls on my wall are the only true set of numbers.

Btw EQ, we're coming for you as well, don't think for a second building your wws on the rim will help you one bit.
After all you got this far by merging and inviting everyone around you...
Shows quite clearly in your bp stats.
That's right, OV isn't the only alliance worth bashing :cool:

DeletedUser48798

The 55k ls on my wall are the only true set of numbers.

Btw EQ, we're coming for you as well, don't think for a second building your wws on the rim will help you one bit.
After all you got this far by merging and inviting everyone around you...
Shows quite clearly in your bp stats.
That's right, OV isn't the only alliance worth bashing :cool:

good luck with that

DeletedUser13405

At least OV had the cojones to build them in the core instead of running and hiding out on the rim like a bunch of scared rats.....

DeletedUser48798

well some make good choices and some make poor ones and this server is not over and OV may also have the cajones to come back from this but because i dont know what cajones's are so i cant really say
what i will say is my 1st wife could have found a fight in an empty room and she is on e harmony so there maybe a match for you right there