Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser48798

i see you have no insults to come back with so ill explain to you that it is ok to stay on the server after everyone else as left because when your mother told you playing with yourself would send you blind she was tampering with the truth and you will be ok and are welcome to look forwards to this activity

DeletedUser

i see you have no insults to come back with so ill explain to you that it is ok to stay on the server after everyone else as left because when your mother told you playing with yourself would send you blind she was tampering with the truth and you will be ok and are welcome to look forwards to this activity

I have never had mother, so please explain how do i suppose to feel?

DeletedUser48798

i see you are very young so ill be dropping out of this now as trading insults with children is not for me

DeletedUser

i see you are very young so ill be dropping out of this now as trading insults with children is not for me

No, I see that I am much older than you are. You are the one who are making assumptions about myself that you have no clue about. So please drop from this conversation, and when you learn be smart about what you are saying then talk.

DeletedUser48798

only a very young and very stupid child would be replying ive never had a mother
i have zero intrest in your family ties but whoever as raised you as failed in many respects
i am 54 years old and trading insults with retards is also as intresting as trading with children and i can say for certain you are in 1 of these 2 groups and i was hoping for your sake it was the group of children you are in but if you are retarded i also understand the chip on your shoulder
now i have met quite a few people who can find a fight in an empty room so ..... bye

DeletedUser

only a very young and very stupid child would be replying ive never had a mother
i have zero intrest in your family ties but whoever as raised you as failed in many respects
i am 54 years old and trading insults with retards is also as intresting as trading with children and i can say for certain you are in 1 of these 2 groups and i was hoping for your sake it was the group of children you are in but if you are retarded i also understand the chip on your shoulder
now i have met quite a few people who can find a fight in an empty room so ..... bye

WOW, you are not only clueless about this game but you are very clueless about common sense and logic. You know I have no desire talking to you what so ever, you can't even insult people properly.

DeletedUser22708

What, you guys are having a party on the external forum without me?

BOOHOO, Digital Mystikz sent both supports and attacks to our siege, let's cry it on our forum. I'm honored that I was topic of the day on the EQ forum.

I did enjoy the dbp without losing a single bireme.

And Ajax, who ever you are, I couldn't care less about what you think of me, my reputation is well known amongst my friends and I have many.
Next low alliance cap server I challenge EQ to come fight against my crew in the same ocean, let's see who will come out as a winner. Will you accept the challenge or just hide away on the rim?

Btw well done on landing on OV'S WW, you used your spy in Ov very well. That again is a valid tactic but just shows how you guys like to play the game, not really my cup of tea, but I'm down to give you a lesson how this should really be played if you accept my challenge.

Also it's pretty bad we have to come for you on the rim when we've been busy fighting in the core since the start of the server.

I saw someone writing how we started together in the same ocean, fed each other bp and picked on the noobs...
Are you serious right now? Does anything else come out of your mouth besides all the bullsh*t you've been spewing on the forum? First of all we were outnumbered where most mine and fara's cities are located, that area was entirely red but we made it blue through hard work and fighting, you can ask ov if you want. We didn't feed each other bp, ov fed us bp and we fed them bp.
Learn to think before you write.

And ex-eq member contacted me with information about certain DR members using a bot around November which they got banned for apparently. Whether this Is true or not, I don't really care, just that it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

I hope you enjoy reading this Ajax, you might learn a thing or 2 from me haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11969

Maybe Digital it takes some probing to get you to speak some sense.

Its the first time you have made reference to OV as worthy opposition with your reference to BP feeding, as apposed to continually accusing them of being a bunch of founders who ruin the game.

I also congratulate you on your BP's, however you got them it takes a great deal of time and dedication to amass such a total.

and

Fara - Puppy Dog - You say I am not old school whatever that means, but as I only played seriously before on one of the first servers, by definition I must be old school.

I attach an extract from the old beta forums.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?28625-Once-Great

So - Puppy Dog if you read the extract you can now refer to me as - Corfuman = CorfuPanda "The Great" as I obviously did earn it.

Please can you refer some reference from your history to make claims to the same - Fara = Puppy Dog - "???????".

Just teasing people - Apologies Fara and good luck in your future ventures.

I will go out with the knowledge that, I may walk away with a crown, forged in Beta won in Rhammus, and can only thank the people who I have had the pleasure to play with for being able to achieve this.

Regarding your challenges, well one day it could happen, who knows at the moment RL is far more important than a game.

I do think looking at how Taros is shaping that the game as once again gone down hill, so feel more and more people will be able to quit and find something better to occupy there time.

Gotta say it was fun whilst it lasted - and always nice to go out on a winning note ;)

DeletedUser22708

Regardless of what I say here, this is still a game. Good luck in RL. But if you guys don't accept the challenge and I see you playing in another server, well then what I said was definitely right.

Lugosi

Strategos
Fara - Puppy Dog - You say I am not old school whatever that means, but as I only played seriously before on one of the first servers, by definition I must be old school.

I attach an extract from the old beta forums.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?28625-Once-Great

So - Puppy Dog if you read the extract you can now refer to me as - Corfuman = CorfuPanda "The Great" as I obviously did earn it.

Please can you refer some reference from your history to make claims to the same - Fara = Puppy Dog - "???????".

Prabha is not exactly the most rightful judge of Beta players. He was a member of "The Great Spartan Army" and grew very slowly if I remember correctly? An alliance led by keithandmitzi who had a core in Ocean 33 and a front with Dark Judgement before merging into them as Ascension along with Molon Labe. You were in Ocean 54 weren't you Corfuman? Struggle to see how prabha could experience your great playing ability all the way from Ocean 33 :p

DeletedUser11969

Prabha is not exactly the most rightful judge of Beta players. He was a member of "The Great Spartan Army" and grew very slowly if I remember correctly? An alliance led by keithandmitzi who had a core in Ocean 33 and a front with Dark Judgement before merging into them as Ascension along with Molon Labe. You were in Ocean 54 weren't you Corfuman? Struggle to see how prabha could experience your great playing ability all the way from Ocean 33 :p

LOL I dont even know Prabha - started in 66, was in 65, 55 & 54 eventually as joined Pheno for a while after SES decided to quit, most of my fighting in the SES/Xmortis - Pheno war was against people like Bowser, ThorsHammer etc. Its hard to remember an I am getting old. I just remember the good old days of learning how to play a fascinating game, great banter, some great action and good friendships formed with allies and enemies. Just thought the quote was funny for the banter on this forum :p

DeletedUser46390

Digitial.

No spy. Just good work finding an opening.

Digital, I took a city from you in our core and you came here to whine about it. You kept changing the name of the city I was conquering to taunt me. You stood out as remarkably lacking in sportsmanship. That is okay I can deal with jerks I do in RL all the time. (And your attempt colonize a city in our core shows you do care about Wonders.)

What also stands out about you is that you do not help your fellow alliance members. We had an Op on a poor fellow in 55. We took some 22 odd cities from him in about two days, and you did NOTHING to help him. Whiplady, we saw....You, no.

DeletedUser22708

Digitial.

No spy. Just good work finding an opening.

Digital, I took a city from you in our core and you came here to whine about it. You kept changing the name of the city I was conquering to taunt me. You stood out as remarkably lacking in sportsmanship. That is okay I can deal with jerks I do in RL all the time. (And your attempt colonize a city in our core shows you do care about Wonders.)

What also stands out about you is that you do not help your fellow alliance members. We had an Op on a poor fellow in 55. We took some 22 odd cities from him in about two days, and you did NOTHING to help him. Whiplady, we saw....You, no.

Haha my God, I remember you now. It took you 3 cs's to conquer my colonized city from which you golded 2 inside what, like an hour? I rest my case...

And about the op on msr1, are you insinuating I don't help out my members? If you do, well no point in arguing with a person who has no clue about this game or the nonsense he writes....

DeletedUser46390

Haha my God, I remember you now. It took you 3 cs's to conquer my colonized city from which you golded 2 inside what, like an hour? I rest my case...

And about the op on msr1, are you insinuating I don't help out my members? If you do, well no point in arguing with a person who has no clue about this game or the nonsense he writes....

Corfuman asked me to take your city. And I did. You were out of our ocean in about 2 hours. It did take me more than one CS but I kicked you out.....And you could not take it.......In terms of multiple CS, I did learn from that, and I don't think any of CS were Sea Stormed again.

So, I took a City from you and you acted like a crybaby......

No, you do not help your fellow players.....You just pound your chest telling everyone how good you are.....Success pal is measured in this game by the Wonders you have.....And you guys could not even get one.....How many crowns you got? yeah, I thought so....

While others play a team game and win, you are out for yourself getting nowhere.

DeletedUser

Corfuman asked me to take your city. And I did. You were out of our ocean in about 2 hours. It did take me more than one CS but I kicked you out.....And you could not take it.......In terms of multiple CS, I did learn from that, and I don't think any of CS were Sea Stormed again.

So, I took a City from you and you acted like a crybaby......

No, you do not help your fellow players.....You just pound your chest telling everyone how good you are.....Success pal is measured in this game by the Wonders you have.....And you guys could not even get one.....How many crowns you got? yeah, I thought so....

While others play a team game and win, you are out for yourself getting nowhere.

You are that stupid to insult! You are actually measuring your performance by getting a crown (which you haven't even gotten yet)?

DeletedUser22708

I dare you, ask any of my members if I don't or never have helped them out. You know being a noob is one thing, but you better back up your accusations with proof, so much nonsense coming from you it's quite amazing, please continue. It's amusing.

I'm assuming this is your first server, looking at your level of skill and seeing how proud you are of your wws. Been there, done that... I came here to play with my team and friends and that's what I did. So this server is already a success for me personally, besides the fact EQ kind of ruined the server with your silly tactics. You think of me what you want, I couldn't care less as said in previous posts.

I do look forward to you and eq accepting my challenge and fight in the same ocean as me, enough with the "badass" attitude from you noobs, let's see what you're really worth because it ain't much at this point.

DeletedUser46390

I dare you, ask any of my members if I don't or never have helped them out. You know being a noob is one thing, but you better back up your accusations with proof, so much nonsense coming from you it's quite amazing, please continue. It's amusing.

I'm assuming this is your first server, looking at your level of skill and seeing how proud you are of your wws. Been there, done that... I came here to play with my team and friends and that's what I did. So this server is already a success for me personally, besides the fact EQ kind of ruined the server with your silly tactics. You think of me what you want, I couldn't care less as said in previous posts.

I do look forward to you and eq accepting my challenge and fight in the same ocean as me, enough with the "badass" attitude from you noobs, let's see what you're really worth because it ain't much at this point.

Heh, this noob took a city from you, and you can't take it. And, and I stand by my comment that you did not help the guy we ran the Op against.....

You have done nothing on this server that matters.....Not diddly.

DeletedUser46390

You are that stupid to insult! You are actually measuring your performance by getting a crown (which you haven't even gotten yet)?

Yep, absolutely. Your whining makes it all that more enjoyable. The longer it takes us to get the last Wonder, the longer I can enjoy the moment.....

DeletedUser46390

Heh, we have already beaten you--I took a city from you--you, the great Digi, and me just a noob. And did you stop our ops in 55? Did you even participate in the defense? I saw whiplady defend but not you. Were you too busy congratulating yourself and getting meaningless BP that did not help you teammates but just boosted your score?