Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser22708

Heh, we have already beaten you--I took a city from you--you, the great Digi, and me just a noob. And did you stop our ops in 55? Did you even participate in the defense? I saw whiplady defend but not you. Were you too busy congratulating yourself and getting meaningless BP that did not help you teammates but just boosted your score?

I am and was busy in O44 fighting OV, ask them if you want... I was nowhere near O55 to help out. Good job though, with the intel Atticus provided about one of his ex-members you successfully took a lot of cities from MSR1. Clap clap

And congrats taking that one meaningless city i founded, my closest support was 17h away. But it seems it means a lot to you because you can' t stop talking about it, which is pretty pathetic if you ask me :cool:
I'm very glad you did gold those 2 cs's, just shows what a noob you are.

DeletedUser

What, you guys are having a party on the external forum without me?

BOOHOO, Digital Mystikz sent both supports and attacks to our siege, let's cry it on our forum. I'm honored that I was topic of the day on the EQ forum.

I did enjoy the dbp without losing a single bireme.

And Ajax, who ever you are, I couldn't care less about what you think of me, my reputation is well known amongst my friends and I have many.
Next low alliance cap server I challenge EQ to come fight against my crew in the same ocean, let's see who will come out as a winner. Will you accept the challenge or just hide away on the rim?

Btw well done on landing on OV'S WW, you used your spy in Ov very well. That again is a valid tactic but just shows how you guys like to play the game, not really my cup of tea, but I'm down to give you a lesson how this should really be played if you accept my challenge.

Also it's pretty bad we have to come for you on the rim when we've been busy fighting in the core since the start of the server.

I saw someone writing how we started together in the same ocean, fed each other bp and picked on the noobs...
Are you serious right now? Does anything else come out of your mouth besides all the bullsh*t you've been spewing on the forum? First of all we were outnumbered where most mine and fara's cities are located, that area was entirely red but we made it blue through hard work and fighting, you can ask ov if you want. We didn't feed each other bp, ov fed us bp and we fed them bp.
Learn to think before you write.

And ex-eq member contacted me with information about certain DR members using a bot around November which they got banned for apparently. Whether this Is true or not, I don't really care, just that it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

I hope you enjoy reading this Ajax, you might learn a thing or 2 from me haha

this is really long post for you digi considering your aversion

when the bold part happens, look me up, after summer

DeletedUser22708

this is really long post for you digi considering your aversion

when the bold part happens, look me up, after summer

Yeah it's a long one, i had to address many previous threads. Should i pm you on here if the ideal server comes along?

DeletedUser46390

I am and was busy in O44 fighting OV, ask them if you want... I was nowhere near O55 to help out. Good job though, with the intel Atticus provided about one of his ex-members you successfully took a lot of cities from MSR1. Clap clap

And congrats taking that one meaningless city i founded, my closest support was 17h away. But it seems it means a lot to you because you can' t stop talking about it, which is pretty pathetic if you ask me :cool:
I'm very glad you did gold those 2 cs's, just shows what a noob you are.

You are the one talking about the city I took from you. You went on and on about here on this forum before I ever posted single comment. I have been playing grepo the better part of the year (this is my second server if you are that fascinated) and you are by far the biggest jerk, the biggest trash talker I have seen. Just a big mouth, show off, with little intelligence whom we used to call a hot dog in days past. I am so glad our leadership is so different from you: they are crackerjack smart, innovative, creative, strategic, mature. You remind of the kid in days past playing video games in the Student Union who would go around telling everyone how he was the high score, even though no one cared. No one cares how high your BP is.....Did it help your players in 55?

I have been playing grepo long enough to know that teamwork and planning are paramount. Do you disagree? Probably. Anyway, have the last word, if you so choose....I have RL to attend to.

DeletedUser22708

You are the one talking about the city I took from you. You went on and on about here on this forum before I ever posted single comment. I have been playing grepo the better part of the year (this is my second server if you are that fascinated) and you are by far the biggest jerk, the biggest trash talker I have seen. Just a big mouth, show off, with little intelligence whom we used to call a hot dog in days past. I am so glad our leadership is so different from you: they are crackerjack smart, innovative, creative, strategic, mature. You remind of the kid in days past playing video games in the Student Union who would go around telling everyone how he was the high score, even though no one cared. No one cares how high your BP is.....Did it help your players in 55?

I have been playing grepo long enough to know that teamwork and planning are paramount. Do you disagree? Probably. Anyway, have the last word, if you so choose....I have RL to attend to.

Oh so now you had to resort to personal insults? If i've offended you, i'm sor// Not really, i'm glad. Bye bye

DeletedUser

yes please, or find me on rhammus if i'm still around, i won't be playing the 200 cap server

This is your perfect settings where you can backstub people, isn't it? Because this is your strategy!

DeletedUser

Long enough? Clown! Apparently you really haven't learned much, except golding CSs.

DeletedUser

Digi, I respect you as a player in game and I agree with a lot of what you have to say but calling people noobs that you don't know much about doesn't make you look any better, and in fact, it makes you look like you have to put down others to make yourself feel better. Calling an entire alliance of 148 members noobs is a pretty narrow sighted thing to do especially when they have just as many players in the top 10 attackers as Venom and you're not geographically close to the majority of them.

EDIT: Eq has taken 157 cities fromVenom since January 2nd. In that same time span Venom has taken 51 cities from Eq, that says quite a lot if you ask me.

Venom losses:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en80/alliance/27/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=9625&min_points=&max_points=

Eq losses:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en80/alliance/9625/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=27&min_points=&max_points=

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Oh dear, not going well for EQ here is it? Don't understand what smack talk is so bring out the usual utterances brandished by the clueless. Either taking everything too literally like
Calling an entire alliance of 148 members noobs is a pretty narrow sighted thing to do especially when they have just as many players in the top 10 attackers as Venom and you're not geographically close to the majority of them.
or resorting to low blows such as
if farabdul is 15 he is very imature for his age
and
only a very young and very stupid child would be replying ive never had a mother
i have zero intrest in your family ties but whoever as raised you as failed in many respects
i am 54 years old and trading insults with retards is also as intresting as trading with children and i can say for certain you are in 1 of these 2 groups and i was hoping for your sake it was the group of children you are in but if you are retarded i also understand the chip on your shoulder
Do you usually pick fights with children who get in your way or square up to men in the street and call them a 'stupid child' EQ? I read another post about how Veno members cannot speak in full sentences yet the only punctuation this particular EQ member used was ellipsis and even then they could not use it correctly.

Along with the usual 'you need to get out more' and 'digi, you're the embarrassment of this forum' from a poster who had only posted in this thread it all adds up to a very dismal and sketchy defence from EQ. Luckily for you defending your WW cities is a lot easier than defending yourselves light heartedly here.

However, well done EQ on getting to 4 wonders. You took the battle away from the war but I guess that is now a valid tactic seeing as it is used by so many alliances who want an easy but spineless victory.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30490

lol :Dheard enough eq?:p
btw regarding poseidons reply i couldn't post anything cause something was up with my damn browser
The only reason no one landed on a EQ WW island was cause you guys put your wonders in almost O76 :D

DeletedUser

I still see you guys calling Eq simmers who hate fighting but neither of you two acknowledged that Eq has taken over 100 more cities from Venom than vice versa. Since Druvi decided to join in again I'll point out that Eq has taken 77 OV cities and OV has only taken 32 from Eq. OV also only has one guy in the top 10 attackers while Eq has 3, now who doesn't like fighting? :p I'm not that biased in either direction, I only joined this world to get used to grepo again after I took a break and to have a little fun but you can't argue the facts. If you're going to try and argue with me, come up with a better response than I took a line too literally. EQ won the war and the simming competition, deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

However, well done EQ on getting to 4 wonders. You took the battle away from the war but I guess that is now a valid tactic seeing as it is used by so many alliances who want an easy but spineless victory.

We will soon have 6 wonders after cracking 2 OV wonder islands. So for all their stacking up and filling their oceans, OV has failed to protect their WW islands not once but twice. Any tactical person knows that the smart thing is to put your wonders on the rim out of reach of your enemies. This is a strategy game but it seems many forget that.

Lugosi

Strategos
I still see you guys calling Eq simmers who hate fighting but neither of you two acknowledged that Eq has taken over 100 more cities from Venom than vice versa.
I think everyone can clearly acknowledge the facts here. I make it EQ 157, Veno 51 so you have taken just over a 100 cities from Veno. :p
No one is failing to acknowledge that. I am no expert on Veno members but looking down your gains, there seem to be a large amount of inactive gains and ex-Ruse crossovers. I'm not saying that is wrong, it is part of the game but it if you are measuring the weighting of your fighting it does not bode too well. Active fighting between both alliances is not as skewed as the conquest stats. BP is the true measure of fighting and for an alliance which has had a member base 50% larger than our own over the WWs, your progress is not as extravagant as the conquest stats make out. At best you have been very very ordinary fighters.
I'm not that biased in either direction, I only joined this world to get used to grepo again after I took a break and to have a little fun but you can't argue the facts. If you're going to try and argue with me, come up with a better response than I took a line too literally. EQ won the war and the simming competition, deal with it.
I only joined because I got nagged by two of the three founders when we were a premade. Not trying to argue with you, just quoted you because it was another example of EQ posters taking what a Veno member says and blowing it out of proportion. EQ guys struggle to trash talk coherently. It is not that I'm trying to start an argument, I'm just pointing out that EQ arguments are not well thought out and hard to follow.
calling people noobs that you don't know much about doesn't make you look any better, and in fact, it makes you look like you have to put down others to make yourself feel better.
That for instance along with what I quoted earlier is hard to follow. Are you saying we don't know how to fight because with some face value psychoanalysis from all the trained Psychologists in EQ that certain Veno posters here appear to be ill mannered and therefore unable to play this game well. At the end of the day that is why we are posting here right? To trash out who is the better alliance/player purely based on the game we play. What war have EQ won exactly?

We will soon have 6 wonders after cracking 2 OV wonder islands. So for all their stacking up and filling their oceans, OV has failed to protect their WW islands not once but twice. Any tactical person knows that the smart thing is to put your wonders on the rim out of reach of your enemies. This is a strategy game but it seems many forget that.

It is a shame that OV don't know how to play. :( Any tactical player who enjoys this game and wants a sense of achievement wants to have it out where its all happening. That tends to be the core and it is clear Inno intended that the WWs should include some fighting. Ever heard the saying if its easy its not worth doing? That is why I and various factions on this server resent EQ. If you built all 7 before anyone built one then I'd have no reason to disagree with your efforts. By building wonders in the middle of nowhere you have taken the battle away from the war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22708

I still see you guys calling Eq simmers who hate fighting but neither of you two acknowledged that Eq has taken over 100 more cities from Venom than vice versa. Since Druvi decided to join in again I'll point out that Eq has taken 77 OV cities and OV has only taken 32 from Eq. OV also only has one guy in the top 10 attackers while Eq has 3, now who doesn't like fighting? :p I'm not that biased in either direction, I only joined this world to get used to grepo again after I took a break and to have a little fun but you can't argue the facts. If you're going to try and argue with me, come up with a better response than I took a line too literally. EQ won the war and the simming competition, deal with it.

I think I acknowledged your city gains a couple of pages ago. And I said it was mostly Ex-Ruse taking cities from other Ex-ruse, then more ex-ruse joined you when the spots opened up in EQ for them to get in. But the stats don't reflect that. You also had to invite 95% of O55 to begin taking cities there when we were finally outnumbered in that ocean. Your stats don't reflect that either. Not that I really care, just wanted to point that out.
So yah, you guys are awesome fighters...

DeletedUser11969

I think I acknowledged your city gains a couple of pages ago. And I said it was mostly Ex-Ruse taking cities from other Ex-ruse, then more ex-ruse joined you when the spots opened up in EQ for them to get in. But the stats don't reflect that. You also had to invite 95% of O55 to begin taking cities there when we were finally outnumbered in that ocean. Your stats don't reflect that either. Not that I really care, just wanted to point that out.
So yah, you guys are awesome fighters...

Your wrong about your quote on O55 - Our alliance has always held approx 1/3 of the cities in that ocean, and I believe you got most of your 55 cities be taking Revolution refugees during the Evolution / Beta Project civil war.

DeletedUser10984

It is a shame that OV don't know how to play. :( Any tactical player who enjoys this game and wants a sense of achievement wants to have it out where its all happening. That tends to be the core and it is clear Inno intended that the WWs should include some fighting. Ever heard the saying if its easy its not worth doing? That is why I and various factions on this server resent EQ. If you built all 7 before anyone built one then I'd have no reason to disagree with your efforts. By building wonders in the middle of nowhere you have taken the battle away from the war.
Well seeing as EQ didn't control a core ocean until right before WW stage it would have been foolish to change their plans just to act macho. You play to win the game (Herm Edwards impression for American Football fans), putting your WW's in the middle of your alliance is the best place for them. I would have questioned any judgement to move them anywhere else. If you plan to defend make your enemies come to you. All in all it comes down to fighting smart.