Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser10984

I'm a revolt player as are the people I play with normally. If you guys want to challenge me, you know where I'll be.

PS. it's you guys that have a vendetta against me, I could care less about you so the idea that I would feel the need to chase after you is laughable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46390

Not really complaining corfu, more like criticizing...
Yeah it's pretty weird how fast you guys fill up your ww's including the favor used to reduce the construction time, when OV had more members and was closer to their ww's. Some might say something smells fishy hehe
But i'm not accusing anyone :cool:

All right, Digital, a compliment to EQ. Good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

I'm a revolt player as are the people I play with normally. If you guys want to challenge me, you know where I'll be.

PS. it's you guys that have a vendetta against me, I could care less about you so the idea that I would feel the need to chase after you is laughable.

I don't have a vendetta against you, we just invited you for a challenge where we will be enemies from the start. Not be allies for the first couple of months. No need to chase me, if you can't or don't accept the challenge, i'm not gonna lose any sleep over it...

DeletedUser46008

Even though I am in no position to say, well, How about play a world together and in next one play as enemies wouldnt hurt anyone though and would get to know each other better?? If ya all have few more years that is...

DeletedUser

It's always entertaining checking in on a world when it nears it's end. The dialogue is always the same, just different players and alliances.

I completely enjoyed my time in Rhammus, and would compliment my old Devil's Rejects mates as the most impressive group I've been involved in over the last couple of years. The merge creating EQ was equally impressive seeing players and leaders put aside past conflicts in pursuit of a common goal...and really making a great alliance in a world full of some extreme talent.

While I wish I could have stayed until the end RL responsibilities didn't allow for it. I can't say I'm surprised the way the current outcome seems to be unfolding. My hat's off to EQ and the leaders, executing on all levels. This game isn't easy to manage. For leaders and top players it will always be a 16 hour a day job. I'm impressed that everyone has continued to execute on a high level.

DeletedUser10984

Winners are remembered it is one of those grand things about winning.

DeletedUser

charlie_sheen_Meme_Dump-s350x350-150912-580.jpg

:D

DeletedUser

Right, what about Darius attackable ban? Have any explanations to it? Pathetic cheaters!

DeletedUser

Captain I love you brother but in the world of Ven you don't play to win, you play to kind of fight and you kind of half build wonders a bit and you talk a load of trash on the externals to OV. Then when the real competition shows up you blame your failures to the rim and gold and claim you are "fighters" and don't care about building wonders (than why did you start?).

The end is the end. You guys are barely organized enough to hold a vote (yes I'm in on your voting procedure. Actually I think I have cast the final vote on the last two issues) let alone build ONE world wonder before we build seven. Your whole alliance is a disorganized mess because you lack leadership.

Maybe we all should use illegal scripts like you did. Then I believe we will be on the even ground. Players like you should be banned from grepo but you will just start new world under different name and will keep using same bot.

DeletedUser13405

Good find fara. In light of recent events...it speaks to the true lack of character that player has. What a useless tool!

DeletedUser

Just to self-efface like everyone else does on here, I'll simply allow you to down-rep my latest post in the other fantastical Mystix thread...

DeletedUser22708

Just to self-efface like everyone else does on here, I'll simply allow you to down-rep my latest post in the other fantastical Mystix thread...

I think i've received more - reps in one weekend than the entire past year. I haven't -repped anyone yet.
The people who -rep, just shows how much they really care about what get's written here. I'm looking at you atticus

DeletedUser12512

me? why because i called you a whiner and signed my - rep? lol yup, i care, i care about you about as much as i do my kids wet naps, they make for great butt whipes

DeletedUser

Of course, Atti, just a simple question? How do you feel about betraying people who were trusted you?