It's Alive

DeletedUser

Just when you thought it was safe to raise your head above the battlements...

Hello

The Resort.

A healthy mix of swimming, bars, beach activities, bars, spas, bars, gymnasiums, bars, restaurants, bars, discos, bars, and five star accommodation (oh, and bars).

Located in Ocean 55, our resort has a wonderful aspect overlooking 8000m cliffs, with machine gun nests every 100m. A veritable haven of tranquility and bars.

Book now, come early, stay forever.

Contact Mr E Rissoles or Mr S Swali to confirm your reservations.

DeletedUser

No, I am the only one with kookies.

What do people need to do to join?

DeletedUser

Do you need a certain amount of points in a world,ect., like all of the other alliances have you have?

DeletedUser3516

Well I'm guessing if you send a message that talks about how good you are in other worlds and how you are super aggressive and nobody can ever beat you and you are uber cool..... you will be waiting a very long time for an invitation

And that is not just because Ris is busy cleaning the pool ;)

Then again if your message can make me chuckle then maybe, just maybe we will let you in.

Oh and if you incorporate a Camel, a rubber chicken, some Deli meats, a spoon and a melon in your message then you are a sure thing

DeletedUser

Did you know that camel mardo floats?

I have a pool full of it... I am supposed to be cleaning barnacles off the tide pools, instead I am shovelling sh.. well never mind.

Entry requirements? Swali said it all, Nut Jobs a dead cert, while irritating pests need apply to something with "death, Pharaohs, angels, black, knights, twerps, etc" in the title, after all you don't want to be a room cleaner, now do you?

But, those who do... step this way, and mind the camel crusts.

DeletedUser3516

I did warn you it was a bad idea to let Geoff off his lead....

Oh and....ummm.... Probably a good idea to stay away from the lobby for a while. Seems he has eaten something that hasn't agreed with him and errr...ummm....well let me just go get the mop and leave it at that

DeletedUser

Ah, mate.... WTH... it's been in the advanced Feng Shui Cultural Acclimatization Centre... it'll takes months to get that clean...

And the sponsors representatives from the Imelda Marcos Shoe Museum are most put out (well ran out actually...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

anyway would your alliance like to merge into mine

As tempting at that offer is, the title of your alliance contains several of the key forbidden words, "Elite: Fire, and Warriors" are strictly verboten amongst the brethren of The Resort.

But thank you for the offer.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch which elite fire and warriors type of alliance we are officially telling to... ummm, well, you know... take a hike?

We don't do elite alliances because we really are elitists and as such don't wish to associate with the wannabe elites that have to loudly proclaim their greatness.

We don't do fire alliances because they're full of hotheads and tend to burn themselves up.

We don't do warrior alliances because they're just warriors and dance around in skimpy outfits waving their sticks. However, good soldiers can be useful for cleaning latrines and other menial tasks.

We prefer players with experience, class, manners, and a certain shutzpah. However, failing any of those qualities if you're over the age of needing to prove how great you are, you can ask for an application. That doesn't mean you'll get one though...

DeletedUser

DO you think that if we obfuscate sufficiently that we will hit the milestone for smallest alliance out of BP? And if there is not such a milestone then there should be

(and if there is, delete it.)