Its been great calydon :)

DeletedUser17088

Thanks for all the memories over the past 8/9 months. It is time for me to call it a day.

Thanks to (alliances)

Lady Justice
The Merchants
Cimmerians
SHUSH
Hateocracy
Pikachu In The Shower
L.N
S.F

thanks to (players)

Nattalya- for being a sweetheart and a great enemy
Sp4rtan- for the sniping
Toto Titi- for the triremes
Art/ker/dawson/noz/dredbass- for the banter and stat envy
Digi Mystiks- for being more drunk than daz sometimes

And a special thank you to all the raptors who i tricked into joining me on the rim for some fun, without the hard work of a small group of people for a solid 5 months against all odds we made a name for ourselves in some way. I am glad we recruited some new players instead of rimming them to the rim again, you made all the difference

A special thank you to Ajay (acidterrors) for his incredible contribution to the alliance, not just as an annoying little player but as a source of morale, joy and entertainment. Where ever you are buddy we pray you are safe

god damn i think im gonna cry..... thanks for the memories to everyone. this is easily the greatest server i have played on and with the greatest alliance possible, I wont ever forget the good and bad times

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36963

No thank you for everything Hark you've always livened up the forums and it's a shame to see you go good luck and god bless

DeletedUser31450

And now your making me cry...i dont even play here, lol

DeletedUser22708

Shame to see you go mate, we had a couple of nice convo's, as enemies (lady justice vs cimmerians), as allies (merchants) and as well just mates. Hope to be playing with you once again in the future mate, i got you on skype so we'll definitely keep in touch. Good luck in real life.

And i'm not that many times drunk :( :p

DeletedUser34939

*relaxes a little*

cya fisty. I was look'n forward to the showdown when you and skully pushed your way to my doorstep