Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Get in, fight hard and have fun!

I wish you all the very best of luck! Enjoy :D

DeletedUser

Enjoy your time !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not joining this world as i just started lambda but I love new world forums. :D They are like the internets version of christmas. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

Good Luck and have fun! I wonder how fast this one will fill up...

DeletedUser

I still cant believe they open worlds weeks after others starting...

Should be interesting

DeletedUser

Why not ??

Lambda was full, so they must still be monitoring large volumes of traffic wanting to play. Supply and demand is sometimes about Demand and supply.

All power to them, if it means they earn a quid or two and can pump that back into games like this for us then go for it I say, new world a week - you dont HAVE to play in all of them do you !!

J.

DeletedUser

Why not ??

Lambda was full, so they must still be monitoring large volumes of traffic wanting to play. Supply and demand is sometimes about Demand and supply.

All power to them, if it means they earn a quid or two and can pump that back into games like this for us then go for it I say, new world a week - you dont HAVE to play in all of them do you !!

J.

This, Kappa and Lambda filled up within a week of opening. It's rather unfair to therefore expect a new player to join a server where players have multiple polis' already. So a new world makes sense.

DeletedUser

I wonder if pengu is to be found somewhere in this world....

DeletedUser

He will gave up on disbanding alliances when he disband a few(1-2 or the same alliance) or non of them at all :p. He made an alliance for that once and it failed at disbanding MRAs.

DeletedUser

And yet there is no cow theme alliance with the world called mu.

How disappointing :(

DeletedUser

If I were choosing a name it would probably have been Mooove Over !!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.