Its open. Yay.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

Great. Another world, kinda early but what do you guys think about it already?

Noobs? Experienced players? Elite alliances? MRAs?

DeletedUser

Well, well, well... kyleli, you bussy bunny! Playing on Kos and Lindos!

DeletedUser11886

Every world has MRAs. Their like the flu.

Hey, I play 3 worlds at once buddy. Picking worlds to see which I like best ;)

DeletedUser

hello guys.. of course this world will consist of family alliances so in general MRAs yeah.. :O

DeletedUser33637

Liking the settings already, i may enjoy this one....

DeletedUser11886

Jig Saw seems to be the only elite alliance so far with +10 players and over 500 points per member... all the others are randomly recruiting. They are also the only alliance sending out invites in messages. (I think) so far.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Is there any good players in there YET?

Yes there are and more then you expect, most of alliances are pre-made (Moved from different worlds).

By the way Xi teams are ready for fights, happy hunting everyone.

kyleli - Well there are pre-made alliances not simple MRA's, for example Xi Warriors, Xi Barbarians are two teams moved together from world Xi, that two teams show combination of Order of Chaos, S.H.I.E.L.D. and TGR alliances (The top 3 alliances of world Xi).

DeletedUser11886

Not a very good idea to use the name of a different world in this world alliance name. lol.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
We just want to show our origin and to be honest don't even see problem in it, also we don't really care about others opinions, soon statistics will show everything. Good luck once again to everyone and happy hunting.

DeletedUser

We just want to show our origin and to be honest don't even see problem in it, also we don't really care about others opinions, soon statistics will show everything. Good luck once again to everyone and happy hunting.

I was in Xi myself.

very good fun it was indeed,

DeletedUser

To the people who think that there are only two types of alliance (MRA or Elite), shame on you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's right; you get alliances that don't mass recruit and are still terrible :D

DeletedUser

Well that, and some MRAs are actually not bad.
I mean, some are just training up newer players. Which is something we should all be happy about. Admittedly these players may then believe that the MRA was is best... But elite alliance seem a little harsh to me. Why not give newer players a chance?

You should know that LR... Maybe i'll have you kicked in Pella and you can join an MRA. :D

DeletedUser

BPEnding6Days_zpsbdb71ef8.jpg