it's over we won!

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
dude you must be some kind of a comedian, and not a lot of people are that good to put a smile on my face, at least that cynical one

what kind of a teamwork consist of rotating with re-invites more than 100 people who care for the same thing because they can't statistically fit into the same alliance? you guys have done it with hateocracy and you're doing it with MN+infectious, because you couldn't have done it yourselves and you had to look for acts of desperation such as inviting people over who care for some crown looking .jpg image. if that's what you call teamwork, dedication and strategy then what would you say about 23 player alliance (still statistically 25) doing something like this to 100+ alliance? http://prntscr.com/41nds4

if you want to know how does a team look like and looks like a single unit then have a look at this topic http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?40491-Reclaiming-a-Wonder-city. somebody like you who has 135k ABP to 531k points doesn't look like someone who knows a lot about fighting. coordinating attack landings, sniping, breaking sieges and taking risks that might turn bad for you is hard and you should be in my shoes to understand that rather then being untouchable far beyond any frontline

keep up with such sophisticated strategy, dedication and teamwork because a winning alliance i'm a part of, likes it very much

boring hearing a loser like you continue to moan about Hate's win on Caly - we didn't rotate, we didn't have more than one alliance and we had a pact once, for a short time. We took in a few players, but we would have beaten the server anyway, anyhow - regardless.

Here on Cythera - we chose to stop LD winning, by teaming up or it would have taken months to win, no one wanted to wait nor give the simmers who are LD any sort of cudos.

Storm - you carry on the talk, but seriously join a winning team

DeletedUser33690

I would just like to convey my congratulations to To the winning Team(s). I dont think anyone can reasonably argue with the fact that between them they deserved the win. I am not trying to "get a dig in" here. Infect and MN were very different teams and each of them could of been considered worthy winners looking at their battles and conduct. Joining together in such a competent and well executed manner, cemented the win in quick time. Whether MN or infect by themselves could of beaten the Dwarfs , is for me fairly irrelevant, as that is not what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how can i be a loser if i never wanted to compete? as i've mentioned before, my interest lies in boycotting WW in all servers i'll ever play in. if i find myself on a WW, i'll swap cities with someone who wants to be on it and i'll leave the alliance before 7th one gets built because i don't want the crown. i stick to my principles

btw, i am on a winning team. look at the last 60 days record http://prntscr.com/42bq54. instead of pushing forward and regain lost honor, you are telling me to join who?

DeletedUser

how can i be a loser if i never wanted to compete? as i've mentioned before, my interest lies in boycotting WW in all servers i'll ever play in. if i find myself on a WW, i'll swap cities with someone who wants to be on it and i'll leave the alliance before 7th one gets built because i don't want the crown. i stick to my principles

btw, i am on a winning team. look at the last 60 days record http://prntscr.com/42bq54. instead of pushing forward and regain lost honor, you are telling me to join who?

World Achilles (en32) and Bellerophon (en41) are still open to join. Its for players like you.

DeletedUser25249

Congrats for winning the ww race, as much as I don't like the way it was done it's all good for the folk who got a win under there belt, im kinda glad for fadiga as he is by far the best from mn, so kudos to him.

DeletedUser

I want to congratulate MI to win this world. I had pleasure to play against and with some players in both alliances. BoTs is my family and I always will be with them although I want to say that some players from MN and INF were the best I have ever seen. Fadiga is a "monster of grepo" and he is the best. period. Oleg, Zebo and Mav you are awesome as well, I also want to thank all guys from MN for being great players. George Scott, Rhino, Betta and Nano, it will be fun to play against you again :) And personal thanks to Damarko, I hoped you would have stayed and won this world because you deserved more than anyone else. Hope to see you all in the next round.

DeletedUser

I would like to congratulate myself and DW for creating Infect in this world and dominating early game and also wanna give shout out to all my ninjas in Infect and Mn that stuck around and won the server. Good job boys, u made us OGs proud.

DeletedUser29152

hahahaha yes because without tyrone God forbid Dwarfs would have won, we were lucky to have fighting for us (mostly in forum but at times actually in game as well)

DeletedUser

Congrats guys and gals - Proud to see you guys win this world! Congrats to all my homies who helped achieve the goal from beginning to end!

Cheers,
DW

DeletedUser

So DW, does this mean you'll be looking for a new world to enter?

DeletedUser

Massively late to the party to congratulate MN...errr MI for the win!

RL has removed me from the game, but really proud to see what we started won this thing! Noz...great to see you make it all the way through. Miss you mate.

I miss you guys on skype.

-JD

PS...Is that a Harley sighting I see? Hope you are well!

DeletedUser

To bad DW, would love to get into another world with you, or you enter my world ;)

JD, whats up old mate, been awhile. I took a break from the game but now I'm back in Lapithos. Got a late start but it's turning out well so far :)