It's the end of the world as we know it...

DeletedUser

Do you feel fine?

With the inedible 2.o coming, I'm just wondering what everyone plans on doing? Are you sticking around? It was a good run but You're outa here?

I know I've tried the 2.0 worlds a few times and didn't like them at all. I think it's back to PS3 for me!

:pro:This "was" grepolis

DeletedUser

I think most people will try out 2.0, but if they don't like it I can see many leaving.

DeletedUser

my main issues are gold and lag. as long as i can play competitively for the same amount of money that I'm spending now, and the lag isn't bad like it was when i tried 2.0 before then I'll probably stay.

tbh, I'm a little excited about the world wonders.

DeletedUser

I'm cool. It will be time to try something else I think.

DeletedUser4013

There will be a mail sent out to players in the 1.26 Worlds explaining exactly what the features they can expect to get in the upgrade. I can state for a fact that the world settings will not change, and that the troop reduction feature will not be part of the upgrade.

DeletedUser

I'm cool. It will be time to try something else I think.

obviously you will need to try something else - you have been banned from gamma - or are you still playing other accounts?

DeletedUser

obviously you will need to try something else - you have been banned from gamma - or are you still playing other accounts?

Maybe I'll blow you a kiss and you'll find out.