Iunctus

DeletedUser

Delete thread please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to disagree, a alliance in an ocean core is very, very good. If you have high hopes for an alliance and spread it out completley it would probably fail in a war.

I'd love to join but I'm with Penguinz, g'luck!

DeletedUser

that is very true but i am talking about when they get bigger and have loads of messages asking for invites

DeletedUser

but is that enough. anyway i was wondering if the penguin people would accept a pact with the E.F.W

DeletedUser

my dear kas,i have 1 q 4 u:u know me from theta,how come i dont remember u?oh yeah,bcoz i played 3 weeks,got 3 cities,fight with an entire alliance but still,in those 3 weeks i have accomplished more that u have in whole grepo world.and if im wrong,check my eta account,and see what i do in 3 months,without hiding to blacks but just by my own,and still arguing with everybody.and eta was my first world and i started really,really late.so my beloved shorty,u understand that mutzzy together with few buddies,lets say 10,can defeat really easily 1000k great talkers like u,or u need 10 more worlds of grepo to start to have a clue about this game?