Pnp Jackals

DeletedUser19042

now joris let me school you about what actually happened and what you think happened....from a grown up to a youngster ;) :D

Funny did you not offer at the start before i joined that you would send me support? I could publish the PM if you wish?
and no the original plan for me was to get closer myself as i don't ask for help unless desperate.

If i remember right i was supporting krypt members within 7 hr Birs distance but when i asked for support i was ignored....remember princes jayden and Hyperion as well as other 036/046 bordering krypt. I like you too but i don't enter arguments i loose.

The fact about Krypt is that they are a glorified bunch of mediocre players....with a few good players. O.V is a well run alliance that can't be disputed and as you admitted we have good players that work together. We don't jump ship just to get a crown...we intend to have fun and we are.

Firstly, I don't like the tone you talk to me with. I find it very insulting and humiliating.

Secondly, I did send support. I sent my entire bir army (at the time), and a few K land units.

And of course OV is well led. I mean, they were ranked second once, and then just dropped. :rolleyes: And they just keep losing a lot of their members (including most of their council members). If that happens they MUST be good. ;)

DeletedUser39847

Firstly, I don't like the tone you talk to me with. I find it very insulting and humiliating.

Secondly, I did send support. I sent my entire bir army (at the time), and a few K land units.

And of course OV is well led. I mean, they were ranked second once, and then just dropped. :rolleyes: And they just keep losing a lot of their members (including most of their council members). If that happens they MUST be good. ;)

Well take it as you wish but there was no insult there.

You did send support????? are you sure? Because the only support from krypt i have ever seen in my harbour is when i have sunk the CS that was attempting to land before.

But yet they are still here in fourth? taking krypt cities not every member of alliances jump ship at the first sign of trouble...hard to believe i know :eek:

DeletedUser

Let's tone down the rhetoric and Krypt bashing just a little bit here

Most of us stay silent enough and keep to ourselves but the flaming goin on these days is picking up incredible momentum and I'm not sure why, other than the fact everyone naturally and easily hates on the frontrunner.

If you join one alliance from a competing alliance and find yourself stuck in an ocean of red, don't expect your new alliance to drop everything to stack all of your cities

Krypt has been amidst a multi, multi front campaign against many of the top alliances since day 1 of this server. We have shied away from no on and welcome everyone, whether friend or foe. We are surrounded by enemies yet our core remains strong for the simple reason that we do not send our defenses hours away into the abyss of red territory to protect one city that has no real value. We are a snipe first alliance.

We want to help everyone but if you cannot handle being online enough to snipe enemy CS's, do not join an alliance which will then find yourself stuck in the middle of a sea of enemies and then blame your new alliance for not being supportive.

I know many of you see us as a forum punching bag and blame us for the weather but let's take it easy. Many of us came here to have fun and enjoy the game with friends, again be they friend or foe, but not to get accosted and slighted for ill-conceived past and current grievances.

Get over yourselves and play the game.

P.S. Nice PnP Kindred, as always.

DeletedUser39847

Let's tone down the rhetoric and Krypt bashing just a little bit here

Most of us stay silent enough and keep to ourselves but the flaming goin on these days is picking up incredible momentum and I'm not sure why, other than the fact everyone naturally and easily hates on the frontrunner.

If you join one alliance from a competing alliance and find yourself stuck in an ocean of red, don't expect your new alliance to drop everything to stack all of your cities

Krypt has been amidst a multi, multi front campaign against many of the top alliances since day 1 of this server. We have shied away from no on and welcome everyone, whether friend or foe. We are surrounded by enemies yet our core remains strong for the simple reason that we do not send our defenses hours away into the abyss of red territory to protect one city that has no real value. We are a snipe first alliance.

We want to help everyone but if you cannot handle being online enough to snipe enemy CS's, do not join an alliance which will then find yourself stuck in the middle of a sea of enemies and then blame your new alliance for not being supportive.

I know many of you see us as a forum punching bag and blame us for the weather but let's take it easy. Many of us came here to have fun and enjoy the game with friends, again be they friend or foe, but not to get accosted and slighted for ill-conceived past and current grievances.

Get over yourselves and play the game.

P.S. Nice PnP Kindred, as always.

Interesting that you would comment...you know i can snipe very well and judge any attack being sent so don't question my ability. I never asked to be stacked i was stacking krypt cities in red zones as asked so what your saying makes no sense. I asked for support from krypt once when mine was away in a krypt city but yet i managed to still save myself when i was ignored(closest TT from krypt at the time was 6:53:23)...my point is that krypt is a group of individual groups that don't support the whole.

DeletedUser

I was going to respond but then realized you were only in our alliance for just over a week.

I'm going to go back to respectfully ignoring you, which I now realize I should have done in the first place.

DeletedUser39847

I was going to respond but then realized you were only in our alliance for just over a week.

I'm going to go back to respectfully ignoring you, which I now realize I should have done in the first place.

Yes indeed i was...surprised i stayed that long.

That suits me :)

DeletedUser

its only fair to add my addition to this little pnp. Screen Shot 2013-07-25 at 8.03.11 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22739

Why is anyone listening to anything swarren says? http://www.grepostats.com/world/en53/player/3907553

go check his stats. I say when he proves is an actual grepo player then he is worth the time wasted on him.

Sorry we didn't feed you bp on your siege yesterday kindred but no worries, we got our bp in your cities instead. Happy hunting ;)

DeletedUser39847

Why is anyone listening to anything swarren says? http://www.grepostats.com/world/en53/player/3907553

go check his stats. I say when he proves is an actual grepo player then he is worth the time wasted on him.

Sorry we didn't feed you bp on your siege yesterday kindred but no worries, we got our bp in your cities instead. Happy hunting ;)

And finally through all the hot air and hype the mouth of krypt has spoken...hello Mr-K...ahem sorry Lady-k

Interesting....what exactly does that prove? That I chose the defensive role in Gela after being here a few months??

See I haven't dedicated time to grep since delta...my stat's there are common knowledge so go back to sleep about what little you know.

Also very interesting your comment about kindred....considering he doesn't get carried by his alliance like you :)

DeletedUser22739

I'm sorry was someone talking? All I heard was someone with bad stats. :pro:

DeletedUser22739

LOL swarren. so much anger for someone so small. :D

Back to people who actually count.

DeletedUser39847

LOL swarren. so much anger for someone so small. :D

Back to people who actually count.

Nope no anger i'm content :)

i didn't realize 300k was so big either...don't worry some day you might get carried all the way to 400k :eek: :D:D

DeletedUser

Archers? Are you serious? Everyone knows slingers and horsemen are the best defence combo.