Votes: 3 12.0%
  • BooMonster

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • grasshopper

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Type in (finger) on skype and u know where u like it for them to shove it.

wow... well you know these are nominated players... so if you had someone else then maybe you should have had some others nominate you. But some of us can't handle anyone winning besides themselves I guess.:D

DeletedUser

lol well I guess considering this is the thread for personality you should have won this one hands down, great attitude bro! If your that offended by it then don't read it. And if you don't like the people that were nominated again you should have nominated someone else. But I guess you would rather complain and not do anything about it, what are you a politician? Because thats all they do, talk but don't have any direct action. But I guess you couldn't be because you have the attitude of an adolescent. :pro:

DeletedUser

lol ya Im the noob ok whatever, ya your right new to posting on the forum, but hey think what you think, and personally I don't care what religion you are, that wasn't the discussion.

DeletedUser

lol ya Im the noob ok whatever, ya your right new to posting on the forum, but hey think what you think, and personally I don't care what religion you are, that wasn't the discussion.

1. The discussion is whatever I make it be so. Shafar daz chincha tu cuwlo.

ah don't you know most boys pick on the girls they like :p

2. Another no lifer with a stereotype, if I like a girl I'll tell her not pick on her. Maybe even buy her 20 pieces of mc nuggets cause that's the most romantic thing you can get a for a girl.

well in that case it was defo tbro ;)

3. Yes I do like Lozza but that doesn't mean it was me you know :p. Even I have a life unlike ------------>Pchung<----------------. Love you lozzy, now what can any of you do to me huh huh huuuuuuhhhhhH!!!! I've said it publicly but noone of you can take me to jail I'm free freeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Go Boston Red sox.

sock_3sxmcrd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3. Yes I do like Lozza but that doesn't mean it was me you know :p. Even I have a life unlike ------------>Pchung<----------------. Love you lozzy, now what can any of you do to me huh huh huuuuuuhhhhhH!!!! I've said it publicly but noone of you can take me to jail I'm free freeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

awww big hug xx

DeletedUser

Congrats Lozza....having known you as long as I have...it really isn't a contest...you are definately the one with the most "personality" I know. Seriously, you are awesome...regardless of what Tbro5 says.

DeletedUser

Congrats Lozza....having known you as long as I have...it really isn't a contest...you are definately the one with the most "personality" I know. Seriously, you are awesome...regardless of what Tbro5 says.

aww hun you know you are my fav too :) even if you did call me 'special' and a noob :p

and I think Tbro really does love me and I know his true identity... he skypes me loads.. usually to complain about something tho ;) lol